Tale of two games: RO and Requiem - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Tale of two games: RO and Requiem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sexytime

sexytime

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:27 PM

On the one hand, there's a sense of solidarity to see fellow sufferers of Gravity who must QQ their way through corporate communications. On the other hand, it's very instructive to observe the parallel causes that provoke the madness over the existence of apparently havoc-inducing golems "Please, NO GOLEMS AT ALL" [Please, NO EXP NERF AT ALL], broken promises "You promised repeatable!" [where is our anniversay TURN-IN????????] and the usual gravity complaints "4 DAYS PASSED", or "WARP PORTAL +GRAVITY = THIEFS" [explanation unnecessary], accompanied by more qqing and the undomitable random person "HH" [wtf is HH?]

But the morale of the story is this: if, on a frustration scale RO players are at 5/10, Requiemers are most likely at 9/10. Therefore we should praise Heim and his fellow co-workers at Gravity for favoring us over our beleaguered and evidently very upset cousins. It also seems we are a more civilized bunch, since we don't use nude women avatars or get bored and post about it. This is said of course notwithstanding the perverts among us "Music to Grind to", the trolls "Is PoMdjyeR a guy?" and the utterly uncivilized people "FACK U U NERFED HD RATES".

(I am not sure what those other sections are so I assume that they are spam or adverts for sex services and advise others to steer clear of them)

#2 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:37 PM

Never played Requiem, but I guess I should go take a gander at their forums. I can't imagine something that's worse than the forums here.

#3 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

I tell you pRO forums are the worst!

#4 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:15 PM

Oh yeah I walked into the Requiem forums once. Looked like fun.

#5 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:14 AM

I tell you pRO forums are the worst!

I find the XXX official forum [RO] much worst..even though i went there for only for 4 day...
There were people posting and discussing how to config their's Bot... and selling in game item with real money using pre~paid money and banking account.They even have thread that post about scammer and banking statement with the real person name home address and picture of scammer

-_- :D :( :( :D

Edited by Dukeares, 15 June 2011 - 12:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users