The ygg crown should me made tradable - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

The ygg crown should me made tradable

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 neha

neha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:44 PM

Well i have noticed that many classes do not actually require the Ygg Crown and that it is not fare that other classes should be forced with a head gear that is not useful to them after doing the ques.
I humbly request the GM and the game management team to allow us to set unique features to the Crown or else let us sell them so those newbies that have done the event and received the crown are not forced with it for life.
Also as being a Hight Priest my usefulness is intimidated with the coming of the crown.Making this Crown is a insult to the Priest Class i feel.

#2 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:53 PM

They will be sold in kafra shop after event for 300 points so I'm sure they'll prolly be in a box, and usually after anniversary quests, the items gained are usually tradeable.

#3 Channa

Channa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOn, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:19 AM

If you have ever done any of these kinds of quests before you know the headgear will become tradable later. Just hold onto you paints and be patient.

If you could change the stats on the crown, what would you change them to?

#4 kokowu

kokowu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:59 AM

If you have ever done any of these kinds of quests before you know the headgear will become tradable later. Just hold onto you paints and be patient.

If you could change the stats on the crown, what would you change them to?

Copy+paste Rideword Hat.

Reason: I hate Rideword Hat's butt ugly sprite. I enjoy Yggdrassil Crown's much more.

#5 neha

neha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:03 AM

Copy+paste Rideword Hat.

Reason: I hate Rideword Hat's butt ugly sprite. I enjoy Yggdrassil Crown's much more.

Hmm

I think the hat should have something that will enhance the user with some sort of usable skills .. which do not demean the aco/priest class..
No i doont think making it a rideword hat will help.. will make it too easy for people to gain HP and will make it a bot gear.
I think the best way to remodel the hat is make it suit all the classes fair and square rather then help people to solo and BOT easily

#6 kokowu

kokowu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:17 AM

I was being facetious. People don't use Rideword for the HP anyways, they use it for the SP. If you think a Rideword Hat "demeans" Priests then I'd like to bring your attention to the Hunter Fly Card.

#7 neha

neha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:22 AM

I was being facetious. People don't use Rideword for the HP anyways, they use it for the SP. If you think a Rideword Hat "demeans" Priests then I'd like to bring your attention to the Hunter Fly Card.

Well ultimately i the hat function to change to something useful to other classes

#8 Nymmastal

Nymmastal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:34 AM

http://forums.warppo...upcoming-stuff/

The Yggdrasil crown earned via the Anniversary event is going to have its upgrade effect changed somewhat to be a bonus on how much you are healed for instead of casting spells. This should make it more interesting and thematic.

I realize this can be interpreted a few different ways, but this is what I think they're probably going for:

VIT+2
INT+2
Increases healing
effects on you by __%.
If refined to +7 or
higher, healing is
increased by __%.
Defense: 6

I'm sure the hat will be useful to every class.

Edited by Nymmastal, 15 June 2011 - 06:36 AM.

#9 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:22 AM

Suggested effects of hat.

Int +2, Vit +2
Increase healing effect equipped character receives from skills and items by 8%.
When receiving damage there is a 5% chance to receive [Blessing] level 1 or [Heal] level 1.

If refined to +7 or higher, increase effect of skills and items by an additional +5%,
When auto-casting [Blessing] level 3 will be used instead.

If refined to +9 or higher, increase effect of skills and items by an additional +7%,
When auto-casting [Heal] level 3 will be used instead.

Edited by Jaye, 15 June 2011 - 09:33 AM.

#10 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:35 AM

the increased heal effect is actually a pretty nice thought, it would make the crown attractive to priest classes, and it would also still match the "yggdrasil theme".

Edited by Agahim, 15 June 2011 - 07:35 AM.

#11 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:40 AM

the increased heal effect is actually a pretty nice thought, it would make the crown attractive to priest classes, and it would also still match the "yggdrasil theme".

The hat is ideal for a tank or anyone partied to a priest as it makes it easier for the priest to keep them alive. And with a high enough +% heal bonus, it makes a good WoE hat due to increased effectiveness of white potion. This hat is good for anyone with a +% heal effect.

#12 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

Suggested effects of hat.

Int +2, Vit +2
Increase healing effect of skills and items by 8%.
When receiving damage there is a 5% chance to receive [Blessing] level 1 or [Heal] level 1.

If refined to +7 or higher, increase effect of skills and items by an additional +5%,
When auto-casting [Blessing] level 3 will be used instead.

If refined to +9 or higher, increase effect of skills and items by an additional +7%,
When auto-casting [Heal] level 3 will be used instead.

I would be happy with this effect, gives me something else to wear on my AB other than dress hat xD

#13 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:22 AM

I would be happy with this effect, gives me something else to wear on my AB other than dress hat xD

Of 'course this would only help you heal yourself, not other people... -_-

Clarified wording a 'lil in my earlier post..

Edited by Jaye, 15 June 2011 - 09:24 AM.

#14 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

Thats okay they can pot Posted Image

Would work kinda good on my Sorcerer too mobbing with Kaahi

#15 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:22 AM

Thats okay they can pot Posted Image

lol

#16 Symm

Symm

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • LocationProntera Pub.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:25 AM

No ones forced you to do the quest. I rather enjoyed seeing old Payon and Morroc again.

Edited by Symm, 15 June 2011 - 10:27 AM.

#17 Channa

Channa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOn, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:36 PM

I'd like to see the effects of the crown changed to something more useful and people would be happy with. Having it so it would allowed you to be healed more form potions and the heal skill, like the Regeneration Potions.

#18 kokowu

kokowu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:11 PM

I'd like to see the effects of the crown changed to something more useful and people would be happy with. Having it so it would allowed you to be healed more form potions and the heal skill, like the Regeneration Potions.

I agree. Jaye's suggestion sounds pretty nice as well, and is not only unique, but useful...And we really could use more useful event hats.

I'm really hoping that the hat (eventually) includes heals from items, and heals received or the usability of this hat will drop further.

#19 Symm

Symm

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • LocationProntera Pub.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

The effects were changed. They posted it on their FB account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users