• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 exeskane

exeskane

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:15 PM

So it's been like maybe 3 months since I logged in but I noticed all the hub bub about vip system and what not so I thought heeeyy lets long in to play again and get to 99 finally.

Well to get straight to the point, I got on my crusader and noticed he had everything on him but...his hat was missing. It was a crown of deciet and I don't know why its gone. I checked everywere and I have no reason to take it off. I don't know I haven't been on so I thought it was really weird. I was wondering if someone could help maybe if there was a clean swipe of Crown of the deciet from the server or is it just me. I also think I'm missing zeny but I'm not sure on that either. I'm just sure about the hat x.x.

#2 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:17 PM

We haven't deleted any Crown of Deceits on a wide scale.

The GM team would need to look into that specific character to give an answer as to its disposition.

Welcome back!

#3 exeskane

exeskane

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:20 PM

We haven't deleted any Crown of Deceits on a wide scale.

The GM team would need to look into that specific character to give an answer as to its disposition.

Welcome back!

So I guess send in the usual ticket? How long does it take for them to notice. O: ? Thank you also for responding :]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users