Kafra Gear Redeemed Stuffed! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Kafra Gear Redeemed Stuffed!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gravy

Gravy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:27 AM

So I thought i'd try the Kafra redeember. Took out a stack of Snowman hats and talked to the npc. It asked if I wanted to put in my Well Chewed Pencil and I selected no. It then asked me about the well chewed pencil a second time (even though I only have one). I then selected no, left the conversation and went to store the pencil.

Now when I talk to the NPC with any headgear on the list, I just get an endless loop message saying "I guess now it is time to.." Snowman hat, Tam and even the pencil are no longer recognised for me. If I select "put headgear in" I just get the same message again with no headgear having gone in. Even if I leave the conversation, log out, go in and out of eden group the NPC will not recognise any kafra headgear. I will try on another character in a second I guess but the programming of this NPC doesn't seem all that great.

#2 Gravy

Gravy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:31 AM

Okay my other character seems to work for other headgear but not a snowman hat. When will this be fixed? And can these coins be storaged cos I want to upgrade an equip thats not equipable on any other character except the one thats stuck in the NPC loop above.

#3 Aldarash

Aldarash

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:41 AM

Snowman hat not working for me as well... Fix estimated time?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users