Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:28 PM

Alright, so I created this thread for anyone who have quick questions to ask about the game. Any kind of question related to Rose is fine. This is just to save space on the forum. Have fun!

I'll start with one: Are there Worm Dragon Wings ingame? I've not seen anyone wearing or selling them, but they're on the Kuro Tejina Compendium.

#2 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Server:Both

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

I'll start with one: Are there Worm Dragon Wings ingame? I've not seen anyone wearing or selling them, but they're on the Kuro Tejina Compendium.

Yes, they are, in fact, in-game. They are craftable by dealers, and (not sure about this one) I believe they can also drop from the Worm Dragon in Gorge of Silence. (This used to be the case, but the drop tables have changed since I last checked this out, and may or may not still be true.)

#3 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:28 PM

Yes, they are, in fact, in-game. They are craftable by dealers, and (not sure about this one) I believe they can also drop from the Worm Dragon in Gorge of Silence. (This used to be the case, but the drop tables have changed since I last checked this out, and may or may not still be true.)

Thanks!

Lol, I've got another one. Is it possible to drill slots in shields and magic shields? I don't think I've seen anyone with a gem attached.

#4 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

Thanks!

Lol, I've got another one. Is it possible to drill slots in shields and magic shields? I don't think I've seen anyone with a gem attached.

Nope you can only drill, weapons,Body piece ( Chest ) and jewelry.

#5 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:39 AM

I see. That's lame in my opinion. In iRose, shields can be slotted, and it makes your character look a lot better... It's true not every class can have a shield, but still, I miss shinyness on both sides :blink:.

I've got another one for you guys. Is it possible to disassemble gems without destroying them? I've gathered many destruction drills, but that breaks them, and the iRose NPC I used for disassembling is not offering it. I've seen the disassembling skill too, but it's not doing anything (bug?).

Thanks a lot for all the answers too :thumb:.

Edited by Zayin, 18 June 2011 - 04:41 PM.

#6 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:03 AM

I see. That's lame in my opinion. In iRose, shields can be slotted, and it makes your character look a lot better... It's true not every class can have a shield, but still, I miss shinyness on both sides :blink:.

I've got another one for you guys. Is it possible to disassemble gems without destroying them? I've gathered many destruction drills, but that breaks them, and the iRose NPC I used for disassembling is not offering it. I've seen the disassembling skill too, but it's not doing anything (bug?).

Thanks a lot for all the answers too :thumb:.

The disassembling SKILL is to take apart equipment and break it down into MATS (something you do NOT want to do with a slotted item, if you want the gem out of it). I believe the only option for taking gems out of things without destroying them is the Separation Drill and Perfect Separation Drill in the Item Mall. As for the difference, you can go read them yourself. [;

#7 Jorolo

Jorolo

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:22 AM

question considering equip.
What're great equipment to get a hawker from 0-100 in the shortest amount of time / least equipment swaping, considering quite large funds

like: Shining Fingers(+15) d7 etc etc

#8 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:51 AM

question considering equip.
What're great equipment to get a hawker from 0-100 in the shortest amount of time / least equipment swaping, considering quite large funds

like: Shining Fingers(+15) d7 etc etc

Are you solo'ing or in a party? Fastest would probably be in a party with cleric buffs, AoEing, with a lure. Therefore, you'd want to be contributing to the damage output in the party, and go with a Dual Raider-type hawker (even if you were going to restat/reskill later...since you just asked on lv 0 - 100). So a Unique (probably the best you can afford + equip with the DEX you can achieve) +15, and I'd recommend an SA7, since it gives both bonus attack power AND accuracy. And as far as armor goes, anything that gives extra DEX, Attack Power, and/or Accuracy sounds good to me, especially since you'd have lure tanking for you in an ideal situation. If you ARE the lure, then you'd need to get as much Dodge as is possible.

#9 zanzou

zanzou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:35 AM

question concerning calculation of added stats by percentage of gems:
I know that for example sapphires take the base con to calculate the added percentage. Now my question is if diamonds also only take the base attack power or if it's base attack power + weapon attack power.

I kinda fear it is calculated just by the base attack power but I somehow hope not :D

#10 BlinkforFear

BlinkforFear

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:50 PM

My questions go along with the summer event.

Where are the ancient writing stones of junon? and What temple am I supposed to take photos of? OT???? and how do I take photos?

#11 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:05 AM

My questions go along with the summer event.

Where are the ancient writing stones of junon? and What temple am I supposed to take photos of? OT???? and how do I take photos?

You have the Scavanger Hunt quest guide at the "ROSE Community Chat" forum.

#12 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:07 PM

guys i saw somebody buying mini wormdragon wing the other day for 3 billion. why whats with this wing that makes it too expensive and where can i get 1 like this? and uhm ancient items are also expensive why is that?

#13 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 23 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

guys i saw somebody buying mini wormdragon wing the other day for 3 billion. why whats with this wing that makes it too expensive and where can i get 1 like this? and uhm ancient items are also expensive why is that?

Ancient u cannot get anymore, and same with the mini wings, there both rare items

#14 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:57 AM

Guys, where's the best spot to level around level 105? I'm used to leveling on Luna, but I've heard it's not really good anymore. Note that I can't afford DoD 'cause I have no powerful friend :D!

#15 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:12 AM

Guys, where's the best spot to level around level 105? I'm used to leveling on Luna, but I've heard it's not really good anymore. Note that I can't afford DoD 'cause I have no powerful friend :D!

I'm surprised at this one Zayin I expected more from you :D
bottom of the page has this thread
http://forums.warppo...684#entry461684

#16 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:17 AM

I would head for the oblivion temple and find a nice AOE party

#17 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:31 AM

I'm surprised at this one Zayin I expected more from you :lol:
bottom of the page has this thread
http://forums.warppo...684#entry461684

Hey, that's just one player's opinion haha. And he suggests Luna, when I heard it wasn't all that good. The spawns are so different from my previous server I feel like a noob again :dunno:.

I'll head to temple because I always enjoyed leveling there :3. Thanks guys!

#18 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:09 AM

guys good day. i just wanna know if cleric IM buffs have same effect with cleric self buffs thanks.

#19 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:57 AM

guys good day. i just wanna know if cleric IM buffs have same effect with cleric self buffs thanks.

i think most of them do pretty much the same, they just buff the whole party instead of one person at a time~

#20 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:28 AM

like for example clobber charm it gives 42 attack power plus 25% does IM skill give the same?

#21 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:58 AM

The IM version has identical stats to the regular version.
It just buffs all party members in range at the same time rather than just one by one.

#22 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:26 AM

oh ty

#23 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:52 PM

Yay, I'm reviving this old thread!

What is the difference between Soul Revive and Soul Recall? I thought Soul Recall was an improved version of Soul Revive since it required the latter to be learnt. I just used a SP for it, I hope it was worth it xD!

#24 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:33 PM

If I use IM buffs the make a skill reset will i get the Skill Points? and will the IM buffs still work?? :glomp:

#25 OneBadMofo

OneBadMofo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:06 AM

If I use IM buffs the make a skill reset will i get the Skill Points? and will the IM buffs still work?? :glomp:

Yes the IM party buffs will still work even if you do a reset and take all your points out of buffs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users