Recycler Exchange - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Recycler Exchange

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lovebane

Lovebane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:17 PM

Couldn't you make it so you can trade in headgear for other headgear?
Since you've already put a net worth of 300 Midgard Coins on all these items, may as well let us do a 1:1 exchange.

#2 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:57 PM

yup i want to trade all these headgears worth 500k for rideword hats and scorpio crowns etc worth 50m+

You can trade any (well amost any) of these headgears with other players though 1:1.

#3 Lovebane

Lovebane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:27 PM

yup i want to trade all these headgears worth 500k for rideword hats and scorpio crowns etc worth 50m+

You can trade any (well amost any) of these headgears with other players though 1:1.

Yeah and head gears worth 500k are currently going at 3m-10m.

GM set worth is 300 Midgard Coin worth for them all, it'd be logical to base the trade on that.. otherwise they wouldn't had made it have an equal trade-in value.
It would just mean more supply for more in demand hats balancing out so they're a bit less retarded in price.
The fact that cheaper or on the decline to more reasonable worth headgears went up to something insanely stupid..

and if there were more supply of rideword hats, maybe it wouldn't be 50m+ D:

1:1 or at least 2:1 would make it so there's still a supply left after everyone nukes those seemingly unwanted gears into coins D:

I for one would rather have the option to get Kafra Points to Midgard Coins (reasonable amount) at least.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users