150's in Orc Turnin Event? WTH? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

150's in Orc Turnin Event? WTH?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 Kimmy

Kimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationIn the kitchen.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:32 PM

If it gets bad enough a GM can come clean the map out. :blink: And... How is polying like buying a DB from someone who used Bots to get DB's? I got my card from a hylozoist way before renewal. I don't see many people hunting them these days. lol

I think you missed his point.

And actually, when people decide to default a poly clip, it actually does cause problems for everyone. For instance, the idiot RGs in Magma using them. The bio Sinx, Sniper, and HP were too much for them and they died.

Oh, there's that cutting off your nose to spite your face thing.

It just doesn't make any sense to poly something you can't kill to rid a map of people who CAN kill it. I had my friend come in on a 150 RG and she was like "lolez." See what I'm saying? Polying the map to get rid of 150s is the stupidest idea I have heard in a long time. It hinders the lower levels, you dolt. Not the 150 third class warlock that will just laugh at your dumb ass.

#52 Jeminice

Jeminice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationAl De Baran
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:42 PM

+1 and I lol'd :blink:

#53 Lessien

Lessien

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:55 PM

And actually, when people decide to default a poly clip, it actually does cause problems for everyone. For instance, the idiot RGs in Magma using them. The bio Sinx, Sniper, and HP were too much for them and they died.

It just doesn't make any sense to poly something you can't kill to rid a map of people who CAN kill it. I had my friend come in on a 150 RG and she was like "lolez." See what I'm saying? Polying the map to get rid of 150s is the stupidest idea I have heard in a long time. It hinders the lower levels, you dolt. Not the 150 third class warlock that will just laugh at your dumb ass.

Agreed, when I saw that suggestion I just went /facepalm and closed the forum window.

#54 valarauko

valarauko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:23 PM

Posted Image

#55 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

Q________Q

#56 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:51 PM

Agreed, when I saw that suggestion I just went /facepalm and closed the forum window.

and then you came back to the same topic to post this. :blink: awesome

#57 Kimmy

Kimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationIn the kitchen.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:26 PM

and then you came back to the same topic to post this. :blink: awesome

HAY MAYUN. He is mah friend.

Step off. That happened last night, this is today. I'm sure he was checking for something useful; which you are not adding.

Edit:

Posted Image

Nah, I'm not mad. I simply possess a level of logic you weren't blessed with. <3

Edited by Kimmy, 19 June 2011 - 06:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users