10 replies to this topic

#1 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:02 PM

So I tested out the isilla and vanberk turn in event. This is what I have to say.

They both suck ass. First off the spawn rate is way to low. You need to up it to 3 or 4x times normal spawns. Then the turn in exp need to uped by 2x the amount.

Gm team you need to realize something about kill counts and what people expect from them. They want enough monster to kill fast and have them plentiful enough to either do walking partys with killing with in a screen walk, or do a standing party where there is enough monsters around to drag with in a screen away.

The sanc lvl 1 does not meet either one of these. Please fix this up for tuesdays maint.

I have seen more people in magma and jup right now then in sanc lvl 1. This event is a flop. So you need to either fix it or give us dragons back from 100-150 like before.

#2 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:38 PM

You know what? Is true, the experience in the kill count is just horrible, i cant even level my 125 maestro, is just a waste of time, not worth...
Can be this fixed? Even with the +7 ygg crown, the exp is still HORRIBLE.
Also, arent gwings going to be disabled?

#3 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

The exp reward could be increased some, but I don't think the spawn is all that bad. The experience isn't as horrible as some people think though, especially if you do a even share party. Basically, too many people want a super broken exp reward and if they aren't able to gain levels at a retarded speed they will just complain.

#4 SpidyFreakshow

SpidyFreakshow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:48 PM

they actually dont have to up the exp, its fine
just the spawn rate

it took me 40 minutes to tele around and kill enough for a turn in which only got me 6%
and getting similar a little less in that time from killing
but most of that time wasnt spent killing things, it was spent teleporting and looking for mobs

if they just uped the spawn rate to x3 or x4, we could spend less time looking for monsters and more time killing them

Edited by SpidyFreakshow, 17 June 2011 - 09:50 PM.

#5 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:52 PM

this is suppose to be thier 8th year celebration event and so far its a joke. I dont want it broken but geez takign 30 to 40 min to reach a kill count is just not right. we should be able to get at least 2 turn ins per 30 min and we are not even close to that.

#6 Venruki

Venruki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:46 AM

Just a warlock and I(AB) as a duo are easily getting 200+100 vanberk + 100 isilla turn-in per HEBM. It's not that bad. Went from 105 to 111 in 2 nights with this.

Edited by Venruki, 18 June 2011 - 01:47 AM.

#7 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:02 AM

Play a different char instead. The High Orc one is pretty good.

#8 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:25 AM

I actually thought Rachel wasn't bad. It's nice that the kill counts are done separately this time. It's not like amazing OMG INSTA-LEVELS!!! But I do feel it's worth doing.

I do agree that increased spawn would be nice. Not even anything excessive, just a bit more (2x, perhaps). It can get a bit slow in there, especially when you're partied and people start wandering off screen. I mean that's obviously a personal problem, controlling where my guildies go during parties is more difficult than herding cats... But I do think they wouldn't have the urge to spread out quite as much if the spawn where higher.

#9 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:32 AM

The spawn is not small. But the density is. In Rachel Sanctuary is [it was not in harpies or medusas] possible to sit and regen SP or regen HP by yourself with a Vitata Clip.

The monsters giving exp per kill makes our killing be a little more rewarded, if you already has the VIP or stuff. I mean. Try to kill the demi-humans there by wearing one Am Mut card. You get 10% moar exp per kill. I use one there and I approve it.

Rachel Sanctuary. The only place [besides Biolabs] you can level with PVP gear.

Also. The cards on the Rachel Sanctuary map are great, unlike Harpy/Medusa/Kasa from the last turnin.

For the next turnin [90-120]: Make a Anolian Turnin, let's fill the market with Carga Maces and make the OMGBOTS shut up ^_^

Sad part of the day: I wanted to enter West Orc Village. As one archer class, I need the bow and I can't even farm for it while leeching friends with the turnin ):

Edited by asayuu, 18 June 2011 - 05:34 AM.

#10 SpidyFreakshow

SpidyFreakshow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:51 AM

I actually thought Rachel wasn't bad. It's nice that the kill counts are done separately this time. It's not like amazing OMG INSTA-LEVELS!!! But I do feel it's worth doing.

I do agree that increased spawn would be nice. Not even anything excessive, just a bit more (2x, perhaps). It can get a bit slow in there, especially when you're partied and people start wandering off screen. I mean that's obviously a personal problem, controlling where my guildies go during parties is more difficult than herding cats... But I do think they wouldn't have the urge to spread out quite as much if the spawn where higher.

the problem is that its slower than normal lvling. for an event, it should at least be a bit better than that

and it is a 2x spawn right now
but cause the maps are so big, its still not enough

#11 Icey

Icey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:22 AM

make it 4x spawn rate on all rachel santuary floor maybe including mvp lol and disable gwing, everyone will be happy with that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users