iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:57 PM

1. Clan-Alliance chat, allow clans to add other clans to an alliance association. This provides communication throughout clans. The option will appear in baby blue text or any other colors.

2. Make quests a goal. You unlock titles after finishing certain quests. Which appears above your name (You have the option to have it show above your name).

3. Item Mall Cape ( A Cape that has your clan's logo printed on it you can pick which ever color you want the logo/cape to be) something that could make clan's look pretty united/cool looking. The Cape also increases the amount of clan points you can get while farming.

4. Make Castle Gears more useful, add CG skills such as AoE. These things are pretty hard to obtain yet so useless so might as well give them more power.

5. Union War Leaderboard after union war is done there should be a table that shows how many proofs each player had, as well as how many deaths the player had. That way people actually work hard in union wars, to have some reputation. Have rankings divided by each class, makes union war more interesting as well.

6. Attendance awards, when you log in there's a attendance sheet. If you log on everyday of the month you receive an award at the end of the month.

7. Clan Battles, have a mode where clans may set up matches. Item Mall Boosters/Food are prohibited. Have official and fair clan wars, for those who are trying to prove something. This could also be a fun mode for many, that way you have something to do after union war ends. In-game video camera that records each fight, then appears on your ROSE folder incase you want to upload it to your youtube channel or something.

8. Unique boss spawn that spawns everyday at a specific time, " Giant Swordsmen has spawned at Xita Ruins " it drops Epic weapons, but not 100% it also drops good amount of High-Grade Lisent Catalyst, or any other interesting goods.

9. Add Mini-games to Sunshine coast, which allow you to play against other people for highscores. There will also be a ranking table/leaderboard for these minigames to actually make it competitive. Tickets will be sold in item-mall that way people don't log on alt accounts and cheat. If they are willing to cheat but spend item mall points for it then that's them. After reaching a certain score you can unlock costumes which are only available through here.

Just some Ideas :blink:

Edited by iBryan, 17 June 2011 - 10:10 PM.

#2 hx1206

hx1206

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:29 PM

he right! make some news.!

#3 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:18 PM

I'd like to see these implemented.. In the DBSS vent we were actually talking about syncing clan chat to be able to chat with lower clans, and allies.

#4 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:53 PM

I'd like to see these implemented.. In the DBSS vent we were actually talking about syncing clan chat to be able to chat with lower clans, and allies.

Yeah it would be a nice way to talk with all your buds, sometimes your clan chat could be dead so yeah.

#5 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:11 AM

A number of us have suggested the clan/alliance chat thing over and over. Last time I suggested it everyone said no, it would give big clans an even bigger advantage. Plus alliances change alot so it needs a quick way to cancel it. Or, they could increase clan size and level.

Leaderboards for UW are not a good idea I think. UW are not about the proofs. It is supposed to be about a team effort and strategy. Unfortunately, the way it is set up now neither of those things are important. People going after proofs are why sides camp, don't kill the crystals fast, gang on noobs, etc.

Attendance thing is good but a lot would just log on and then off to get them. That doesn't really help the game or community much. But there should be something you could do with this idea.

Item Mall cape is good idea but I don't know about it being clan specific. A lot of people change clans alot plus the devs would have to add clan logo's which might be tough with some of them.

Clan Wars would be good again and the Devs said somewhere on one of their updates that they are working on a much better system. Hope it includes clan vs clan really as opposed to old CW. A special area where you counldn't use IM would be good.

If the mini games were fun I see a lot of people doing them. But I would be afraid they would be lame like some of the past ones.

#6 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:11 AM

Me likey Cape, can I get a tight underwear with it? :blink:

#7 bujjimanas

bujjimanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:43 AM

and if gm possible they can keep events which gives some items or zulie.
events like Hide And Seek Which The Gm Will Say The Clue's And The Players Will Find Them there should be 3 winners,and the bm will announce the winners.
and they can keep like 1vs1,2v2,3v3
for 2vs2 and 3vs3 they must whisper the gm with their partners name and they gm will call them to a place.after a whisper comes with thier partners name the gm should close the whisper.if the whisper is closed it means the gm a person who fights.
there will be 2 whispers.
this are my ideas :thumb: :blink:

#8 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:59 AM

A number of us have suggested the clan/alliance chat thing over and over. Last time I suggested it everyone said no, it would give big clans an even bigger advantage. Plus alliances change alot so it needs a quick way to cancel it. Or, they could increase clan size and level.

Leaderboards for UW are not a good idea I think. UW are not about the proofs. It is supposed to be about a team effort and strategy. Unfortunately, the way it is set up now neither of those things are important. People going after proofs are why sides camp, don't kill the crystals fast, gang on noobs, etc.

Attendance thing is good but a lot would just log on and then off to get them. That doesn't really help the game or community much. But there should be something you could do with this idea.

Item Mall cape is good idea but I don't know about it being clan specific. A lot of people change clans alot plus the devs would have to add clan logo's which might be tough with some of them.

Clan Wars would be good again and the Devs said somewhere on one of their updates that they are working on a much better system. Hope it includes clan vs clan really as opposed to old CW. A special area where you counldn't use IM would be good.

If the mini games were fun I see a lot of people doing them. But I would be afraid they would be lame like some of the past ones.

Attendance thing would be good, but you have to be online for 1-3hours for it to mark you as present. also union wars are pretty boring the way it is now, it's not even about teamwork nowdays its just about which side has the most players. Ranking systems bring entertainment to games. Cause people actually work for their spot in the leaderboard which leads to more players playing ROSE as well. we have no type of rankings, once you gear up there's really nothing to do but union war. Might as well make it interesting. Most players don't really care about the UW points more like getting kills to boost their egos or something.

#9 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:06 AM

I liked every Idea but this one:

Clan Battles, have a mode where clans may set up matches. Item Mall Boosters/Food are prohibited. Have official and fair clan wars, for those who are trying to prove something. This could also be a fun mode for many, that way you have something to do after union war ends. In-game video camera that records each fight, then appears on your ROSE folder incase you want to upload it to your youtube channel or something.

Well... Only with the bolded part;

How many people use IM boosters or food in situations other then clan wars?

#10 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:09 AM

I liked every Idea but this one:

Clan Battles, have a mode where clans may set up matches. Item Mall Boosters/Food are prohibited. Have official and fair clan wars, for those who are trying to prove something. This could also be a fun mode for many, that way you have something to do after union war ends. In-game video camera that records each fight, then appears on your ROSE folder incase you want to upload it to your youtube channel or something.

Well... Only with the bolded part;

How many people use IM boosters or food in situations other then clan wars?

Alot of people do. You're in draconis so i don't know about over there. But in leonis, it's like the new fashion or the new buffpots. Clan battle mode, should be set-up matches. Cause what's the point on fighting against a group of people who can heal 2x what you heal and hit/tank more than those who are under normal buffs.

#11 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:44 PM

1 yes please
2 1 title per character, you can choose between any titles you have earned. Make them funny xD
3 +clanpoint farming item, alright sounds good, clan cape ? like the devils t-shirt, maybe
4 give each weapon a dif skill, just 1, maybe we get some more variety in CGs, that spinning drill is nice
5 ranking board for uw, sure lots of people would like to see how many kills they made, be public info and some competition is nice
6 lol
7 we want them baaaaaccckkk!!!! alright I never rly did alot of those but still...
8 world bosses ! Ive seen this in more MMO, yes this is alot of fun, would make a nice title xD
9 yes, since snow valley is open all year round, why not add some standard minigames there as well, to be replaced by any event loaded there and returned once the event is over

#12 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:43 PM

1. Clan-Alliance chat, allow clans to add other clans to an alliance association. This provides communication throughout clans. The option will appear in baby blue text or any other colors.

2. Make quests a goal. You unlock titles after finishing certain quests. Which appears above your name (You have the option to have it show above your name).

3. Item Mall Cape ( A Cape that has your clan's logo printed on it you can pick which ever color you want the logo/cape to be) something that could make clan's look pretty united/cool looking. The Cape also increases the amount of clan points you can get while farming.

4. Make Castle Gears more useful, add CG skills such as AoE. These things are pretty hard to obtain yet so useless so might as well give them more power.

5. Union War Leaderboard after union war is done there should be a table that shows how many proofs each player had, as well as how many deaths the player had. That way people actually work hard in union wars, to have some reputation. Have rankings divided by each class, makes union war more interesting as well.

6. Attendance awards, when you log in there's a attendance sheet. If you log on everyday of the month you receive an award at the end of the month.

7. Clan Battles, have a mode where clans may set up matches. Item Mall Boosters/Food are prohibited. Have official and fair clan wars, for those who are trying to prove something. This could also be a fun mode for many, that way you have something to do after union war ends. In-game video camera that records each fight, then appears on your ROSE folder incase you want to upload it to your youtube channel or something.

8. Unique boss spawn that spawns everyday at a specific time, " Giant Swordsmen has spawned at Xita Ruins " it drops Epic weapons, but not 100% it also drops good amount of High-Grade Lisent Catalyst, or any other interesting goods.

9. Add Mini-games to Sunshine coast, which allow you to play against other people for highscores. There will also be a ranking table/leaderboard for these minigames to actually make it competitive. Tickets will be sold in item-mall that way people don't log on alt accounts and cheat. If they are willing to cheat but spend item mall points for it then that's them. After reaching a certain score you can unlock costumes which are only available through here.

Just some Ideas :blink:

Dam beast ass ideas only one i dont like is the attendance stuff.

#13 AllTheWay

AllTheWay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:24 PM

1. Clan-Alliance chat, Have a feeling that with that many people trying to talk all at once chat would go by so fast that you would wish they'd all just shutup! :thumb: Nonetheless, I would like to see something like this be possible.

2. Make quests a goal. I would like this, the quests in this game give cruddy rewards .. to have some kind of distinction of the fact we spent time doing them would be nice.

5. Union War Leaderboard And the Union Wars MVP? xD.

6. Attendance awards, Bet it would cause some to realize how much time they've been wasting on the game :blink: , time to take a break!

#14 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:32 PM

1. Clan-Alliance chat, Have a feeling that with that many people trying to talk all at once chat would go by so fast that you would wish they'd all just shutup! :thumb: Nonetheless, I would like to see something like this be possible.

2. Make quests a goal. I would like this, the quests in this game give cruddy rewards .. to have some kind of distinction of the fact we spent time doing them would be nice.

5. Union War Leaderboard And the Union Wars MVP? xD.

6. Attendance awards, Bet it would cause some to realize how much time they've been wasting on the game :blink: , time to take a break!

Haha, well any rankings for anything makes things more interesting. The Attendance awards, could maybe give players a reason to log in and who knows while they're marking their attendance they can find something to do.

#15 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

Woot, I want the most absence title!!!!

#16 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:22 AM

i like. :>

#17 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:03 AM

Those are some nice ideas...I agree the most with the CG one, its really so hard to get and yet so useless.

#18 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:40 PM

Some nice innovative ideas. I hope they do something with most of these! Unique boss spawn at most! Not for uniques, but for something fun to do at least once a day.

#19 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

Some nice innovative ideas. I hope they do something with most of these! Unique boss spawn at most! Not for uniques, but for something fun to do at least once a day.

We could only hope :blink:

#20 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:35 PM

1,5,7 Please add immediately.

#21 Kairoz

Kairoz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:48 AM

Very good ideas! In the previous MMO I played, the unique/world bosses walk around the map cloaked.....lol

Edited by Kairoz, 22 June 2011 - 01:48 AM.

#22 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:36 AM

Just some Ideas :o

This reminds me of flyff xD.

#23 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

really like the idea of the leaderboard to see who got the most kills.
similar to cod!
would be really lush!

#24 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:21 PM

Nah what would really b awesome is a IM coupon that allows u 2 dye ur armor what ever color u want :) kinda like the CG paint thing

#25 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:28 PM

Really like all of your idea's Bryan :3 I really love number 8 as well, Would be really fun to see that! :)

Edited by Lybis, 25 June 2011 - 01:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users