• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 cum99999

cum99999

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

i think they should put leaderboard for clan because it kinda boring when their is no competetion

#27 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:22 AM

Start one then :rofl: just click clan hall and (top right) start a new topic~

#28 simshon

simshon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:48 PM

uw leaderboard is great idea

#29 Farq

Farq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:42 PM

I like these ideas. Especially the minigames; on another Free-to-play MMORPG I played a lot of mini-games.

I have an idea for a few minigames.

Hide and Seek

1. Everyone who wants to can sign up for a Hide and Seek game. You don't need even numbers. Have the Hide and Seek game take place in a map with a lot of trees, rocks, and cliffs. Maybe choose different maps? Like a town map. There will be a base, a hider starting area, and the seeker starting area.

2. The "Hiders" have a "Hide" skill (similar to Camoflauge). They become invisible and don't show up on radar. Here's the twist: the skill lasts for, oh say 30 secs, with a cooldown of 31 secs. And if they move or perform any action, they break the spell. This skill can only be used in Hide and Seek games.

3. The "Seeker" has "Seek" (similar to Combat Awareness). It has a 3-5 second cooldown. He can use it to dispel "Hide" and stun the target for one second. The stun should make it so that the Seeker can have a chance to tag the Hider. Like Hide, Seek only functions in Hide and Seek.

4. You guessed it, the seeker's goal is to find and tag as many hiders as he can. The seeker just has to hit the hider once to tag him. (If you are worried about people making "unhitable" builds for characters, there could be a separate "Tag" skill that always hits if the victim is within 2 meters. The hiders's goals are to make it to base before the seeker tags them.

5. Both skills should be available from an NPC for ridiculously cheap and cost no skill points.

6. It could be that other skills are disabled, otherwise Hawkers would dominate at hiding with there stealth and speed buffs.

7. Get proofs for making it to base and for tagging hiders. Put the proofs on a leaderboard, and when you get enough proofs, you get costume items. Like parts for a ninja costume for hiding and a hunter costume for seeking.

8. Multiple seekers for big games?

9. Depending on map size, each game of hide and seek could be as short as 30 seconds on average.

Capture the Flag (2 versions, classic and speed)

When I played paintball, this was the coolest game (except for aliens vs. space marines). This could be the new Union War.

1. Use a small tight map with a lot walls, rivers, and an occasional choke point. The field should be symmetrical. There will be bases on each side (castles or war camps?). The respawn area is a little distant from the base. Everyone wears full gear, just like UW. No vehicles, though. Every game of Capture the Flag I've played in was on foot.

2. For this to be a fair game, the teams must be even. Have a sign up time, like every two hours, in between UW. The first two people to sign up become team captains, they pick teams in a round robin fashion. Any odd players left can be thrown out (sorry) or a Free Agent.

3. The flag is an item that can be picked up. When a player picks it up, he will glow distinctly and his location marker on the mini-map will change to a flag icon. The flags start out in their teams' respective bases. A team member cannot touch the flag of his team if it's in his base. Outside of his base can pick it up and run it back.

4. The object of the game? Grab the enemies' flag and bring it back to your base before the the other team does the same to your flag. Teamwork is essential! Combat will be like regular UW/PvP. If the flag carrier is killed, the flag drops and can be picked up by anyone. There can be a time limit; the team that brought the enemy flag closest to
their base wins. The Free Agent (if any) cannot win or touch the flag, but can attack anyone. Maybe massive buffs for Free Agent?

5. Have a leaderboard for most wins, longest time held the enemy flag, most times killed the enemy flag carrier, most times recovered a flag, and most times taken an enemy flag to your base. Special prizes could be cool looking samurai war banners or battle standards back costume items. (I'm not a fan of off hand items, since so few people can use them in combat).

6. Speed Flag is faster than Classic, and far more brutal. The only differences are that there is one flag starting in the middle of the field, and you have to take to the other team's base for the win.

Tag

Have the "Tag" skill. Whoever is "It" can use it to make someone else "it." After the time limit expires, whoever spent the least time as "it" wins.

Zombie tag

Big area. 10 or 20 minute time limit. No buffs, no skills, just "infect." One player (or a few, for really big game) is randomly selected as the zombie. He gets the green foggy cloud, as if poisoned. Zombie's goal: infect as many normals as possible within time limit. Normals' goal: survive. If infected, you are now a zombie and must infect normals. Leaderboard for maximum survival time and most people infected. Prizes could be "normal" costumes. Like business suit, homemaker outfit, cheerleader outfit (with poms), drifter outfit, and kid's outfit. "Zombie" outfits would like like the above but ragged and torn.
Have the BGM for Zombie tag be zombie moans that start low and get louder as the infection spreads.

Sorry if I took too long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users