anniversay quest fixed? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

anniversay quest fixed?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 zellyen

zellyen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:39 AM

can i restart it now? i've been avoiding doing it again b/c of the problems that occured

#2 sadekOB

sadekOB

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:42 AM

can i restart it now? i've been avoiding doing it again b/c of the problems that occured

yea I went through it twice yesterday and it all went well, so go ahead :blink:

#3 zellyen

zellyen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:11 PM

should i delete the items i have from previous quest like dream scrolls ?

#4 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

Having them doesn't seem to affect a player's ability to do the quest. I just put all of mine into storage in case we need them for a future quest update or something *shrug*

#5 Sessilvant

Sessilvant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:34 PM

The quest isn't entirely fixed - my High Wizard is on the special Louyang map now (up until here, the quest seemed fine) but hasn't actually got the quest now and gets no recognition for killing the map's Mi Gaos or Mantises (Mantii?).

#6 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:20 PM

The quest isn't entirely fixed - my High Wizard is on the special Louyang map now (up until here, the quest seemed fine) but hasn't actually got the quest now and gets no recognition for killing the map's Mi Gaos or Mantises (Mantii?).

They were fixing people on Thursday that's stuck in this step before the short maint, but now you need to send in a ticket for that to be fixed.

#7 Sessilvant

Sessilvant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:07 PM

They were fixing people on Thursday that's stuck in this step before the short maint, but now you need to send in a ticket for that to be fixed.

Thanks - i'll do that if I decide to continue with the quest. I thought the "bonus maintenance" had included a fix to the problem, though? (I started my re-do of the quest not long before my earlier post.)

#8 ShrimpGirl

ShrimpGirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:47 PM

Thanks - i'll do that if I decide to continue with the quest. I thought the "bonus maintenance" had included a fix to the problem, though? (I started my re-do of the quest not long before my earlier post.)

Actually, if you've done the quest previously on the character, when you get to the event Louyang map, you need to click on the digger NPC. He won't say anything to you, no dialogue will appear, but that will give you the quest you need to get the migao and mantis kills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users