Second post about kvm fist - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 7 votes

Second post about kvm fist

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#51 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:23 PM

Making a class completely useless isn't balancing. If it dies in one hit and has no good skills and it's only good skills are impossible to cast because you basically have to be in the middle of your enemy to have it be useful what's the point in playing the class?

#52 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

Feels like a huge waste of upgrading and stuff just to get something already easily obtainable in game though.

Yup.

Why did Suras spend their kvm points and substantial amount of money to upgrade these to +9?

#53 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:28 PM

Making a class completely useless isn't balancing. If it dies in one hit and has no good skills and it's only good skills are impossible to cast because you basically have to be in the middle of your enemy to have it be useful what's the point in playing the class?

if its about genetics, they just need fixed cast time OR LAAAAAAAAAAAAARGER VARIABLE CAST TIME, they need the same pain as mage class does.
Why i dont support genetics?(rgs kinda op too.... but thats other topic)
1.-A class must be FAST!, but a "weak" or common damage, POT-ABLE
2.-A class must DO HEAVY DAMAGES, but they have to be slow
3.- GENETIC: SUPER HYPER FASTER ULTIMATE CLASS SKILLS AND OUT PUT THE HEAVIEST DAMAGES IN GAME

#54 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:30 PM

Why are you talking about genetics when this tread is about kvm fist?

#55 Genshoku

Genshoku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:32 PM

CAPS LOOOOOOOOCK AAAAAAAH

#56 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:41 PM

CAPS LOOOOOOOOCK AAAAAAAH

OUT OF POSITIVE VOTES BUT I CAN DO THIS: +1!

#57 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:54 PM

Why are you talking about genetics when this tread is about kvm fist?

becouse? BECOUSE SURAS ARE COOL, genetics are the main problem, and i really want to see the expression in each genetic face, when KRO(the real main problem) patches come to IRO like a full new revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIVA LA REVOLUCION Y ROBOLUCION!

#58 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:57 PM

If you look at it that way, kRO still offers insta cast with kvm fist.

They are implementing kvm v2 claw with higher attack point and insta cast at +10 in few weeks as well.

Genetics seems alright to me. They have to be fully gears with God items in order to obtain instant cast hells plant and etc.

Also the howling of mandragora will be nerfed with the skill balance patch in weeks.

#59 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:59 PM

If you look at it that way, kRO still offers insta cast with kvm fist.

They are implementing kvm v2 claw with higher attack point and insta cast at +10 in few weeks as well.

Genetics seems alright to me. They have to be fully gears with God items in order to obtain instant cast hells plant and etc.

Also the howling of mandragora will be nerfed with the skill balance patch in weeks.

NU NU NU NU NU, my fiend, EJEM friend, in kro its almost imposible to get something to +9 EVEN TO +6

#60 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:08 PM

You are hugely mistaken.

Most suras in kRO already have +9 kvm fist. Some even have +10 or +11.

They have HD elus/oris which allow you to upgrade gears like iRO with a low chance of breaking the gear.

Although it is harder to obtain +9 kvm fist for Korean players, they can easily bug kvm matches.

http://www.pandora.t...kjhdfg/38085921

Here's how kRO players do the kvm.

#61 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:10 PM

You are hugely mistaken.

Most suras in kRO already have +9 kvm fist. Some even have +10 or +11.

They have HD elus/oris which allow you to upgrade gears like iRO with a low chance of breaking the gear.

Although it is harder to obtain +9 kvm fist for Korean players, they can easily bug kvm matches.

http://www.pandora.tv/my.kjhdfg/38085921

Here's how kRO players do the kvm.

you answerd yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here a kid with tons of dollars buy tons of lucky boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they need get award the kvm

#62 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:12 PM

NU NU NU NU NU, my fiend, EJEM friend, in kro its almost imposible to get something to +9 EVEN TO +6

I'm saying it's not impossible. Plus my brain hurts talking to you.

Good day, sir.

#63 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:14 PM

I'm saying it's not impossible. Plus my brain hurts talking to you.

Good day, sir.

A-L-M-O-S-T XD AGAIN YOU ANSWERD YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD NO 1 CAN COUNTER ATACK ME! DESSIST TO MY POWERS!

Edited by Mefistofeles, 20 June 2011 - 06:14 PM.

#64 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

Your logic is so juvenile and childish I don't know where to start. :o

#65 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

Your logic is so juvenile and childish I don't know where to start. :o

AND YOU rotten spoiled out dated dinosaur -OLD-

plssssssssssss any gm close this already XD, gfist its perma balanced we dont care about if you want istant cast in ymir!

Edited by Mefistofeles, 20 June 2011 - 06:25 PM.

#66 lightmike

lightmike

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

why make a universal change to satisfy one of the servers?

#67 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:26 PM

i was asking that too............

#68 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:28 PM

It's because you did not upgrade the item. That's why you don't care.

#69 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:32 PM

i was asking that too............

You were saying it's impossible to make a +9 item in kRO and how genetics are op.

I proved you wrong and you started qqing even more.

You are probably just butthurt because you keep getting killed by genetics during woe.

Level your characters and gear it up properly.

#70 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:40 PM

You were saying it's impossible to make a +9 item in kRO and how genetics are op.

I proved you wrong and you started qqing even more.

You are probably just butthurt because you keep getting killed by genetics during woe.

Level your characters and gear it up properly.

LEVEL YOUR CHARACTER AND GET GOD ITEMS AND START USING THIRDCLASSES SKILLS ON THIRDCLASS CHAR
AND... i didnt woe since last dragons XD you are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar stupid as i though

Edited by Mefistofeles, 20 June 2011 - 06:41 PM.

#71 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:43 PM

LEVEL YOUR CHARACTER AND GET GOD ITEMS AND START USING THIRDCLASSES SKILLS ON THIRDCLASS CHAR
AND... i didnt woe since last dragons XD you are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar stupid as i though

If you don't woe, why do you even care about genetics having instant cast and being OP?

Yes, level your character and get god items.

Why not? Lol

#72 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:46 PM

No, no... Wait.

I'm against the instant cast in the KVM fist, because most skills that should have instant or faster cast [Archer and Mage (Except Warlock) classes skills] don't have.

I don't know. Lower the cast time in 75~90%, making a possibility to block it.

In the other side, skills what should have high cast time because of their high damage don't have [Yes, now talking mainly about Genetic]. Except for Acid Bomb, nothing else which deals high damage has a reasonable casting time.

And about that Bellum gear... Most gears are totally ridiculous and should not be implemented.

I agree good players should adapt, but the problem is. We are in a paid server, and the staff changes directly the skills in the game. They use the "official" servers as "test" servers. Then throws random changes to skills or gear and people which depend of these stuff come to the forums and start complaining, because they need to pay to adapt.

At least Sakray is not a premium [aka paid] server anymore.

[Severe Rainstorm in WOE]

If you have a good carded bow [Not damage cards], the ability to ignore GTB card can halt [Not kill, killing is for the killers] some targets in the way.

Also. KRO patch will make some changes to healing Deep Sleep. No more Swing Dance or Windmill. This will be the way to make Circle of Nature useful, being the only solo skill able to heal Deep Sleep / Siren's Voice.

[Genetics]

This is ridiculous. Leave that to another topic.

[Creator of the topic]

Are you the only member in the forum wanting this fist back to the instant?

Edited by asayuu, 20 June 2011 - 06:49 PM.

#73 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

If you don't woe, why do you even care about genetics having instant cast and being OP?

Yes, level your character and get god items.

Why not? Lol

becouse i see the whole game in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall ways.
Begining with mage class: as a "mage" you will know that magic its SUPER OVER NERFD
then when you start to enjoy the game you discover that your precious matk can do 5k max damage against any class of monster and a genetic can do 35k+ clashing spiral 35k+ traps (in case of land mines can hit 17k) 6k or 7k, and you will know how poor the matk its, how to balance? many suggestions has been made, but this gms will answer HQ,HQ,HQ,HQ,HQ,HQ,HQ,HQ,HQ, then you realize that after almost 4 years of playing this MMO nothing has really changed with renewal, the op classes still op classes the usless "fs" classes are the same, but now are more anoying than ever the op classes.
Renewal its not at 100% BUT if you look at it you will know how iro will mess up just copy and paste some mistakes of kro,......WHY?
BECOUSE OUR BELOVED TEST SERVER ITS TOTALLY USLESS AND THEY MAKE US SUFFER THEIR MISTAKES, they should give us a npc that gives auto 150/50 char(in test server of course) to do a real test

#74 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:56 PM

No, no... Wait.

I'm against the instant cast in the KVM fist, because most skills that should have instant or faster cast [Archer and Mage (Except Warlock) classes skills] don't have.

In the other side, skills what should have high cast time because of their high damage don't have [Yes, now talking mainly about Genetic]. Except for Acid Bomb, nothing else which deals high damage has a reasonable casting time.

And about that Bellum gear... Most gears are totally ridiculous and should not be implemented.

I agree good players should adapt, but the problem is. We are in a paid server, and the staff changes directly the skills in the game. They use the "official" servers as "test" servers. Then throws random changes to skills or gear and people which depend of these stuff come to the forums and start complaining, because they need to pay to adapt.

If you have a good carded bow [Not damage cards], the ability to ignore GTB card can halt [Not kill, killing is for the killers] some targets in the way.

Also. KRO patch will make some changes to healing Deep Sleep. No more Swing Dance or Windmill. This will be the way to make Circle of Nature useful, being the only solo skill able to heal Deep Sleep / Siren's Voice.

[Genetics]

[Creator of the topic]

AGREE!!! i ask for baning that handsome guy that started the qqing about the poor little precious beloved excitable pinks fairly fragile geneticissst!

#75 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

No, no... Wait.

[Genetics]

[Creator of the topic]

People +9'd kvm fist because of its effect.

My standing is that the instant casting is okay because of its -_-ty damage.

But yeah, like you said, I guess I'm just mad because they just changed the weapon.

And no, there are handful of people who are upset about the change on kvm fist. Read before you talk :o. Farewell.

Edited by Estancia, 20 June 2011 - 08:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users