Best item from the kafra shop to sell? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best item from the kafra shop to sell?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KeepersWay

KeepersWay

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:32 PM

A friend of mine gave me an extra ultimate game card he had from one of the rpgs he quit playing. anyways I'm interested in finding which items are bought from the kafra shop and are sold for decent zeny in game as I really need zeny to get my character going decently. it might sound dumb but it is quite hard to make money in valk.

#2 Renaldoo

Renaldoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:38 PM

A friend of mine gave me an extra ultimate game card he had from one of the rpgs he quit playing. anyways I'm interested in finding which items are bought from the kafra shop and are sold for decent zeny in game as I really need zeny to get my character going decently. it might sound dumb but it is quite hard to make money in valk.

HD ores seem to be pretty popular at the moment. Neuralizers too. I wouldn't suggest investing in the HE Manuals, because 3x manuals are about to drop in this box event, and probably lower those prices a touch.

#3 KeepersWay

KeepersWay

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:41 PM

Boxes of HD oridecon or individual ones ? I can't see the boxes on the selling list and when I check ragiel. boxes that contain 10 are being sold?

Edited by KeepersWay, 21 June 2011 - 11:47 PM.

#4 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:46 PM

Boxes are vendable, the individual stones are not.

#5 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:42 AM

reset stones atm. Heavy lifter boxes are good too. I'd agree about the 2x manuals as well, 3x dwarf them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users