Lucky Spin is now available! - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Lucky Spin is now available!

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#51 Raabit

Raabit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:48 AM

AHH i have to wait 7 more hours to get home from work to play and get in on this spinning! The white mech wings and power suit have my name written all over them!

Has anyone found out if these items are going to be tradable or vendable yet?

Has anyone found out how long the spinning is going to last?
(sorry if these answers were already listed in comments but i have to be sneaky reading/writing at work and could not read all comments)

Thank You!

#52 painser

painser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:50 AM

Could you plz make them vendable or tradable like all the other costumes.

#53 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:56 AM

The items in the Lucky Spin are not intended to be tradeable, vendable or giftable.

The drive and reward of using the Lucky Spin is to obtain a complete costume set which has a unique look and great costume set bonuses, which would be greatly cheapened if these items were made widely available in the game economy. Unwanted items obtained from the Lucky Spin may be broken down into coins which can be inserted back into the Lucky Spin for additional spins, and these items are tradeable to allow everyone the opportunity to try out the Lucky Spin.

Edited by Genesis, 22 June 2011 - 07:12 AM.

#54 bujjimanas

bujjimanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:31 AM

Zeppelin can you answer how long these lucky spins items will be available? A week, two, three, maybe more? :o ...

even more higher?

#55 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:11 AM

Hur Hur I just grew a tail :o
Thank you very much for the free spin.

#56 CJGM3

CJGM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:35 AM

Wow this is really cool!!!

#57 raindeth

raindeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:37 AM

Someone's been watching a lot of Naruto in development. Look at the Raijin Costume

#58 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:50 AM

The items in the Lucky Spin are not intended to be tradeable, vendable or giftable.

The drive and reward of using the Lucky Spin is to obtain a complete costume set which has a unique look and great costume set bonuses, which would be greatly cheapened if these items were made widely available in the game economy. Unwanted items obtained from the Lucky Spin may be broken down into coins which can be inserted back into the Lucky Spin for additional spins, and these items are tradeable to allow everyone the opportunity to try out the Lucky Spin.

You should have put a warning out first or tell people about the condition they getting into. Not just being silent and screw people who actually supporting your company all this year. I only buy points on one account and whatever I get from this account I gave it to my storage account for space. Now I am totally stuck with 48 items .......... Do you propose me to dissemble everything and start over again for my storage char? I dont think so .....

#59 CJGM3

CJGM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:54 AM

Ninja Costume, Power Suit, Dark Magician Costume & Mech Wing: Really Cool !!!

#60 Recettear

Recettear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:01 AM

I'm sorry in advance Zeppy...

But this is EXACTLY like the monster costume rip-off, only spinning instead of opening a box.... must admit though, it got higher chance of completing a set than the monster costume event.

And its going to be 2~3 weeks from now that will be seeing these items from another IM box, isnt it?

#61 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:05 AM

You should have put a warning out first or tell people about the condition they getting into. Not just being silent and screw people who actually supporting your company all this year. I only buy points on one account and whatever I get from this account I gave it to my storage account for space. Now I am totally stuck with 48 items .......... Do you propose me to dissemble everything and start over again for my storage char? I dont think so .....

I am completely agree with you.

#62 Jingle9

Jingle9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:11 AM

As previously mentioned, I really think the items should be tradable or at least giftable. Alot of people, including myself, only charge IM pts on one single WP account, I guess it would make it easier to complete a set but instead of making people spend less, it might make them spend more knowing that they actually have a good chance of getting more than one set.

Anyways, glad to see new costumes with exp/drop rate increase, bummed to see that in order to get a set for each account, I would probably have to spend at least 15$ on each wp account, which really is a bummer.

Hope this gets changed!

#63 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:16 AM

At least can I put it in storage to use with my other char?

#64 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:19 AM

At least can I put it in storage to use with my other char?

Yes, the items are account bound meaning that they can be moved into storage to use between all characters on the account.

#65 Jingle9

Jingle9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:24 AM

Yes, the items are account bound meaning that they can be moved into storage to use between all characters on the account.

I'm sorry to say Genesis but that is far from being a good solution, many people have only one character per account so they can party with their own chars or log in simultaneously. The only other chars I usually have on my accounts are storage or stallers, which to be honest, I couldn't care less about the outfit they wear.

Edit: I do understand that the goal of any company/business is to make money, but you always have to balance making money/customer satisfaction and in this case, for making money only, it is the right choice to make everything untradable/ungiftable. But I still think you should at least make them giftable and transform the lucky spins into some kind of tickets that are tradable/giftable/vendable.

Just an opinion once again, everyone has one.

Edited by Jingle9, 22 June 2011 - 08:31 AM.

#66 Raabit

Raabit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:42 AM

I just thought of a terrible idea the devs could do to make another killing with the IM. Make an item mall scroll or whatever that let's you transfer normally non giftable/tradeable items to other accounts. Think of all the doors that would open.

#67 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:44 AM

I just thought of a terrible idea the devs could do to make another killing with the IM. Make an item mall scroll or whatever that let's you transfer normally non giftable/tradeable items to other accounts. Think of all the doors that would open.

Booooooooooooooo. I would quit instantly if they make this happen. The lucky spin item should be giftable/trade-able. Period. NO STRING ATTACH.

#68 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:47 AM

And that's why I suggested a Warp Portal storage where you can move stuff between your own accounts.

#69 Raabit

Raabit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:49 AM

Booooooooooooooo. I would quit instantly if they make this happen. The lucky spin item should be giftable/trade-able. Period. NO STRING ATTACH.

oh i agree completly with you on that one... its just my greedy marketing degree coming out in me... i hope that they will make a change to have these items tradable because knowing my luck i will end up with 1 peice from all the different sets or something. ( i know i could disassemble to get token back, but ya just stating i have really bad luck)

Edited by Raabit, 22 June 2011 - 08:51 AM.

#70 Raabit

Raabit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:50 AM

And that's why I suggested a Warp Portal storage where you can move stuff between your own accounts.

now that is a good idea!
+1

#71 Jingle9

Jingle9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

I do agree but at the same time, some people have many WP accounts (considering one char par game account). It would be a good start tho! I do think it would be way more complicated to create WP storage than to simply make the things giftable/tradable, somethings can be kept non-vendable, that would somewhat limit the IM buyers/sellers if that's what they fear but after all, they are also part of the game.

Again, just my opinion! Dibs to Gojio for that good idea tho!

#72 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

Devs need to put this in the game. It wouldnt be too challenging. I know it sucks for people who are stuck with a bunch of items they want on their other guy, this would be a good solution. Though, i think these costumes should stay untradeable. Right now it takes like 300-500mil to get a set. But its not really cool when u can get them in a shop for 100mil per set. These should be prestigious, exclusive items.

edit: I feel for you guys who have a ton of the costumes and dont want them. Right now, the best thing you can do is dissasemble them, and sell the tokens for 10mil each, they sell quick as heck

Edited by bluehell, 22 June 2011 - 12:04 PM.

#73 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

Someone's been watching a lot of Naruto in development. Look at the Raijin Costume

tenjin looks like sasuke's original outfit

#74 Raabit

Raabit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:15 PM

I do agree but at the same time, some people have many WP accounts (considering one char par game account). It would be a good start tho! I do think it would be way more complicated to create WP storage than to simply make the things giftable/tradable, somethings can be kept non-vendable, that would somewhat limit the IM buyers/sellers if that's what they fear but after all, they are also part of the game.

Again, just my opinion! Dibs to Gojio for that good idea tho!

Why do you need multiple wp accounts? I have all 3 of my rose accounts linked to 1 wp account. If you have multiple accounts and wanted to get them all on one all you need to do is write a ticket and they take care of it.

#75 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:57 PM

arg...

They all look terrible :X

I would be more appealed if they had a full white uniform look- with these stats...

I dunno... they just all look so lame :X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users