Newcomer to DragonSaga, need advice! - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Newcomer to DragonSaga, need advice!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cujotsutennou

Cujotsutennou

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:38 PM

Hey there~ Name's Cujotsutennou, which means "Almighty Heaven Lord Cujo" if you translate it from fail Japanese. Anyways, I'm new to Dragon Saga; probably one of the few newbies you guys get.

I have a few questions regarding classes, if you'd be so kind as to answer them. These aren't painstakingly difficult (I'd hope), so I'm expecting some nice answers if you'd be so kind as to reply!

Question Number 1: Which class has the most shallow learning curve? A proper rephrasation of that question would be "Which class doesn't have a sharp/steep learning curve"? Not being very good at Action RPGs in general, a class that anyone can get into with little to no experience in Action RPGs would be nice.

Question Number 2: What's the highest level in this game, and how many people have reached this cap? I'd kinda like to know whether the imbalance of power (or lack thereof) would alter my motivation to grind to the cap or not.

Question Number 3: What are the key milestone levels to look out for in this game? List all that you think would apply, community wise or not.

I'd appreciate swift repose in getting back to me on this. With that, I bid thee adieu.

#2 Tiamatria

Tiamatria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

Welcome to the game, hope you enjoy it here.

Answer 1: If you are leaning towards an easy class to play then go Warrior>Knight>Paladin>Dragoon, they are the most OP class.
Answer 2: The highest level is 70 right now. Many people have reached it already. They are upping the level cap soon to 75.
Answer 3: Key milestones are 20, 40, 60, 70. Since those are when you job change.

Need a more detailed description? Mail me here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users