#1 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:14 PM

Nobody wants them, nobody uses them, and everybody boxters them. To Gravity, they are worth 600 kp(lmao) to us they are worth :o. Why put these useless boxes in?

#2 Bad123

Bad123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:19 PM

^_____^

Please enjoy your stay.

#3 Alyst

Alyst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:52 PM

Nobody wants them, nobody uses them, and everybody boxters them. To Gravity, they are worth 600 kp(lmao) to us they are worth :o. Why put these useless boxes in?

They hate us. It's that simple D:

#4 Juno

Juno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:55 PM

Cause Heimdallr cant replace them with Godlike Pieces :-(

Hm.. by the way... I wonder how much Gravity could earn if they put a Godlike as an A Item in one of the boxes ;)?
I mean... its not like they are rare anymore or so ^^"

#5 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

Because they're stupid and think that it's a good idea.

edit:
what's worse is that these boxes are really freaking expensive. So not only do they cost more, they are weighted more heavily towards class D than previous lucky boxes. Basically, the whole thing is rigged. Don't buy any.

Edited by Tigra, 23 June 2011 - 05:42 PM.

#6 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:40 PM

As we said a lot of times we don't like those things they make the boxes "better" to find a way to get us happy again. Bad idea. I want a boxter only for these buff scrolls I got and it could be great if next week we don't have them in boxes... Posted Image

#7 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:44 PM

Cause Heimdallr cant replace them with Godlike Pieces :-(

Hm.. by the way... I wonder how much Gravity could earn if they put a Godlike as an A Item in one of the boxes :)?
I mean... its not like they are rare anymore or so ^^"

no...

#8 Uruwashii

Uruwashii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:43 PM

Replace party buff scrolls with waynes and I'll be happy

#9 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:06 AM

the quantity of scrolls for the cost has NEVER been enough. even the regular kafra buff scrolls have been too little for too much. it was far worse before the unified kafra pricing went into effect, but now it's a little more tolerable. a much better choice for a class D item would have been $5 worth of giant fly wings. the way i see it, $1 is too much to ask for the current scroll box. this is just bad all around and i cant justify the expendature of participating in this "event".

#10 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:46 AM

either gwings or stat foods instead of buff scroll =(

#11 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:48 AM

you're gambling with lucky boxes, get over it

#12 Lessien

Lessien

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:16 AM

you're gambling with lucky boxes, get over it

Yes they are gambling with lucky boxes. But I don't believe there has ever been just a single horrible item in the lowest bracket. usually it is several lower value items. Am I right?

#13 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:57 AM

the only party buff scroll i use currently is wind walker 5, as it's cost is more in line with it's value. again, cost:benefit ratio is way out of whack on these lucky box scrolls. for $5 i could hire a AB buff slave for a week, thats potentially thousands of castings of these skills for the same cost. this trash D rank item is an insult to the community and i'm offended it's in there at a 50% drop.

#14 Brindizer

Brindizer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationDuluth
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:21 AM

It should instead of scrolls be a smaller version of the party hard pack and should contain everything a PHP does, but in smaller quantity. That way the item is actually useful for everyone, as any Acolyte class character has no use for buff scrolls.

#15 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:01 AM

Why not change the party buff scrolls from the pack?

Assumptio, Blessing and Increase Agility are outdated with the actual system. All of them are outdated with Renewal.

How about scrolls with buffs for Physical Attack [Enchant Blade or Enchant Deadly Poison... Give me moar ideas~], defense [Defending Aura, Shield Reflect, Reflect Damage?], magic [Mind Crasher?], speed [SPEED POTION SCROLL?], and of course, some "saving" scrolls, liek:

"Recall" scroll:

Works as same as the guild recall, but it recalls all your party to your position. Only can be used by the leader.

If this scroll were created, at least some of the trouble with Great Butterfly Wings would be gone.

#16 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:36 PM

Why not change the party buff scrolls from the pack?

Assumptio, Blessing and Increase Agility are outdated with the actual system. All of them are outdated with Renewal.

How about scrolls with buffs for Physical Attack [Enchant Blade or Enchant Deadly Poison... Give me moar ideas~], defense [Defending Aura, Shield Reflect, Reflect Damage?], magic [Mind Crasher?], speed [SPEED POTION SCROLL?], and of course, some "saving" scrolls, liek:

If this scroll were created, at least some of the trouble with Great Butterfly Wings would be gone.

Sorry to be rude.. Party Buff scroll was created for a reason as the buff scroll give them some benefic during they'e leveling time along... Which doesnt undermine us support class much as they's paying them to have them in the game..

And for the other scrll...Y not just make a private server...???

#17 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

Sorry. I've not understood you.

The buff pack is good, but the skills are outdated. I mean. Now any archbishop can use the effects of the respective buff scrolls [Bless / Agi] with one natural skill.

If you don't have one archbishop, the scrolls are great. But if you have one [That is a MUST to level after... I don't know], these scrolls are totally useless, and are just used to fill up storage and inventory.

If they changed the buff items, maybe this item would work better, even in parties with priest classes.

#18 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:24 PM

buff scrolls are a waste of everything. no one wants them. If you're going to charge $5/box you need to have only decent items (like the O'Riley Box).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users