9 replies to this topic

#1 JayEs

JayEs

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:07 AM

Hey,

I was able to do the quest and became an assassin, but I didn't get the item for it. Either the Jur, Katar, Gaunche or Gladius.
Can you please help.

Thanks,
JayEs

#2 chharith

chharith

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:52 PM

Same i did the assassin quest didnt get the weapong (katar) nor a necklace of oblivion.. now the quest guy keeps askin for the necklace and i cant restart it either..

Ymig - Lastxile

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:14 PM

This happens sometimes. If you let the conversation time out, that will do it (apparently a lot of people go to research the weapons, letting the dialog time out) every time, and sometimes it seems to do it anyway.

What servers are you all on, and what is your char name (exact spelling)?

If you're on Ymir, i can mail you an NoO so you can change. If not, either someone else who plays your server could mail you one, maybe, or you can ask for help from the gms via ticket at support.warpportal.com - tickets are taking several days for response lately though, so it'd be better if we could find people on your servers to mail stuff to you.

#4 DeadlyAssassin

DeadlyAssassin

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:03 AM

I've got the same problem.

My connection was closed while I was finishing the quest and I didn't get a weapon and the necklace of Oblivion.
But the Guilds man asks for the necklace and so I can't restart the quest.

Could anyone help me to get my weapon (I levelled to job level 50 to be able to choose one. This was very hard) and the necklace please?
Or do I have to create a new character and do everything again? :D

I am playing on Yggdrasil and my character name is Deadly

Edited by DeadlyAssassin, 14 July 2011 - 09:17 AM.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:24 PM

Is it so hard to make zeny on Ygg that it's worth j50ing a theif and getting 10 levels of.... envenom.... just to get the weapon? Certainly on Ymir, you could farm zeny hunting some in-demand item and make the zeny to buy the weapon in less than 1 / 10th of the time....

If you were on Ymir, i could hook you up with the NoO, but I don't have anything on Ygg, much less NoO's. I've got a pile on Ymir, and I haven't the faintest how or why i bought them. Get someone to give you a necklace, or submit ticket to GMs and wait for them to give you one (their response times are pretty poor usually though, so if you can scare one up from another player, that'd get you to sin much faster - though the GMs might give you the weapon too. While almost any player would take pity on a new player and not charge them for the NoO they need for sin jobchange, far fewer would go passing out more valuable items)

In the mean time, you can use the npc version of the same weapon - until you put cards into it, the damage would be the same; the only difference is how many cards you can put into it. Which is a really big important difference, but it doesn't matter much if you can't afford any cards to put into it, which I have to assume is the case, since you leveled to job 50 just to get a weapon worth 350k...

Edited by DrAzzy, 14 July 2011 - 06:25 PM.

#6 DeadlyAssassin

DeadlyAssassin

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:16 AM

[quote name='DrAzzy]Is it so hard to make zeny on Ygg that it's worth j50ing a theif and getting 10 levels of.... envenom.... just to get the weapon? Certainly on Ymir' date=' you could farm zeny hunting some in-demand item and make the zeny to buy the weapon in less than 1 / 10th of the time....[/quote']
Sorry for being a newbie in this game, not having any high levelled characters and knowing where to farm for making zeny! :)

By the way I have already opened a support ticket.

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:06 AM

Mmm, at least on Ymir, it's not that bad even on a 4x theif (which I'm guessing is around where you are). The easiest place to farm for z is Mandragoras for stems, 500z each on Ygg/900z each Valk/1.5k each Ymir. They'll fall over if you sneeze on them at 4x, and drop stems 90%. If you happen to be leveling on orcs, those orc vouchers would probably go for 500 each too, skel bones probably same. Also, save up those empty bottles, herbs, sp regen items, etc, and sell them when you get a pile worth vending.

Look around at the items you see in buy shops; most things you see in player buy shops will sell in vend for 1.5-2x what the buy shop is paying.

The Ygg economy is drastically different from the other servers, so it may be harder there than i'm giving credit for.

#8 DeadlyAssassin

DeadlyAssassin

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:20 AM

A few hours ago the support solved my problem. :)

Thanks for your help DrAzzy. :)

Thankfully
De@dly Ass@ssin

#9 smilehasan

smilehasan

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Server:idRO - Fun n Chat

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:16 PM

same case happened to me.
I can't do anything right now.
I am on server idRO - Fun n Chat.
anyone can help me please?

#10 sukesh

sukesh

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:26 AM

hey same problem here i didnt get the katar nor the necklce of oblivion wen the master asked me to select i tuk some time and googled abt dat and selected but at the moment wen i choosed katar weapon i was redirected to the guildsman entrance vth out anything and he keeps asking me to bring necklace of oblivion plz plz plz plz help me my char name is sasuke777 and my id is sike777 and server is yggdrasil_new_open plz plz help me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users