13 replies to this topic

#1 SilentK

SilentK

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

Hello to anyone who reads this,

I am the leader of the guild Camelot and I've been playing this game for quite some time. you might see my Rune Knight around here and there known as []Melfice[]. I'm posting this to announce that we are guild recruiting active fun members. I do host my own personal guild events, and also do a lot of guild leveling parties. We will take old school players who are returning, we will take new people in general, we will take your pet if ya got one lol. We have members such as myself and others that are consistent with helping people level, and finding builds that work for you. Let me make this very clear, Something people forget these days that a guild becomes a family, and that's exactly what I'm trying to make a giant fun game playing family. So basically we are a Social guild and here to help form a great group of friends who help everyone level and be a part of something special...(Sniffle). Plus we have a group a knuckleheads like FeTaru who is no matter what happens the BURGER KING lol. so if you would love to be part of this so called movement of mine to create the biggest apocalypse of ALL-TIME...(J/K). You can respond to this and I will be checking it every hour, or if you just want to go on and PM us while in the game you can contact me or my 2nd and 3rd in command.

our time zone is in Eastern Standard Time Zone of States.
Guild Leader
[]Melfice[]
Zidane~
Taki-shiro

2nd In Command
FeTaru

3rd In Command
Daft Shot

PS. What part of the world doesn't matter everyone is welcome to join so lets go lvl people :)

Edited by SilentK, 25 June 2011 - 07:07 AM.

#2 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

Grats on the Guild Mel. :)

#3 PoisonEdge

PoisonEdge

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

This is apparently the BURGER KING!!!( FeTaru ) I think he was in a bad place when he put this together, since that day he found out I didn't invite him over for Burgers that night. Regardless, we are looking for all types of players who are just looking for a place to fit in, or be a part of something. At the very least, we are always around if you feel like having a chat. Hope to see a few of you around.

#4 SilentK

SilentK

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:56 AM

GRRR.....You owe me burgers candy and blue juice lmao

#5 SilentK

SilentK

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:39 AM

btw it doesn't matter what level you are we will help anyone who needs it:)

#6 ElenaCrimson

ElenaCrimson

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:23 AM

Bumping because Daft Shot rocks and I'm nice. =D

#7 Dom822

Dom822

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:41 AM

hello hello mates! This is Daft Shot a.k.a. Silver Mau5 a.k.a. Straight Purge and me and my bro would gladly appreciate any newcomers,pros, or returning players like myself that would like to join our guild. Melfice is my bro and we just love to help each other out so if u ever need assistance, we got ur bak cuz in our guild we're not just members...we're a family. Join our guild and we'll hav an effin ball XD

#8 SilentK

SilentK

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:09 AM

Bumpin because we still have spots open :D

#9 abdul09

abdul09

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:55 AM

hey id like to join fairly new to ragnarok would like to join a nice and friendly quit i subbed for VIP yesterday so im gonna be active and all and i dont wanna have a boring start and u know what ppl say a game is only as fun as the guild/clan/group your in
my IGN is Avira possibly going to make a knight or paladin am a swordman know idk which one to go with

#10 SilentK

SilentK

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

we will be happy to accept you friend, you can pm either myself right now if ya want I am on as week speak. I will pm you as well and hope to see you on :)

#11 Dom822

Dom822

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

hey id like to join fairly new to ragnarok would like to join a nice and friendly quit i subbed for VIP yesterday so im gonna be active and all and i dont wanna have a boring start and u know what ppl say a game is only as fun as the guild/clan/group your in
my IGN is Avira possibly going to make a knight or paladin am a swordman know idk which one to go with

Cool. U can definitely join us home skillet! We're in the middle of "renovating" our guild so u would make fine addition to our band of merry members! Melfice is a real class act...im not lying XD. Just pm me on my ranger Daft Shot and we'll get u rollin cuz.

#12 abdul09

abdul09

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

just joined Mel is very friendly too and nice i advise you all to join us!

(how do i change my forum nickname)

#13 SilentK

SilentK

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:34 PM

bumpin B)

#14 Saiyu

Saiyu

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIn a dark basement
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:40 PM

Shh~ Nevermind =x

Edited by Saiyu, 19 July 2011 - 07:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users