6 replies to this topic

#1 Cudder

Cudder

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:13 PM

Hey everyone

I recently got interested in this game and thought I would give it a try. I downloaded it yesterday and patched it. Everything started up fine, I logged in then when it came time to pick a server, I did so but after I did, nothing really happend for a few seconds then an Error window popped up and said "ERROR: Cannot Connect To Serve, Please Try At A Later Time" Or something similar to that. I've been searching around the forums for a while and I've tried the following:

-Reinstalling
-Port Forwarding
-Turning off all security and firewall protection

None of which helped.

I have windows 7 64 bit
I checked the version file which says :
UserGameVersion=00000420;
UserPatchVersion=00000420;

I don't know what else to do, any help would be great.

Thanks

EDIT: I've also tried running as Admin, which didn't work either.

Edited by Cudder, 24 June 2011 - 02:16 PM.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:20 PM

Check:

Issues with installing, updating or launching Requiem successfully

Installing Requiem on Windows 7 or Vista

Try to check if the right files are added to the firewall and the DEP exceptions. Check here, the moderator answer: http://forums.warppo...-will-not-open/

#3 Cudder

Cudder

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:46 PM

Hey thanks for the response. I will look into these as soon as possible. I'll post here with an update ASAP.

Thanks again!

UPDATE!: So I left my house and thought "hey maybe it's the network that's blocking it" and it worked! I'm on a public network and it works. So now I know that it's either my apartment buildings crappy internet, or my router that's causing this. Any tips?

Edited by Cudder, 24 June 2011 - 07:19 PM.

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:55 AM

You can go to the internet options (right click over the internet explorer icon and choce Properties), then go to Privacy and be sure that isnt higher than Middle-High.

You also can try to clean your temporal files. Go to Startup --> Run --> type %temp% --> that will open folder, you can delete what is inside, those are the temporal files.

Also read:

Error 06: Failed Internet Connection
Frequent Disconnections, high latency, packet loss, etc. (aka lag) The tracert will tell you where the connection is lost.

#5 Cudder

Cudder

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:31 AM

Well I came home and my apartment building is blocking connection to game servers for some reason..

#6 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:48 AM

I dont have much idea about that, maybe try to send a personal message to Sakana and also can try to sumbit a ticket and see if they can help you more: https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

#7 Cudder

Cudder

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:27 PM

Alright, thanks for trying anyways!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users