#1 Huskyhund

Huskyhund

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:26 AM

Took a long break from RO and decided maybe to start again. I wonder how can you reset your skills.
Do you buy a skill reset book? checked out kafra shop but no skill book there :)

#2 Exeter0

Exeter0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:02 PM

There's a free one-time Stat/Skill Reset NPC in Eden Group. You can find Eden Group teleporters at almost every town, and they're usually near a Kafra. You must have 0 weight, and cannot be equipped with a Pushcart, a falcon or a Pecopeco. However, this will only work if you haven't used the Resetter during the first few days of Renewal.

Alternatively, you can buy Neuralizers from the Kafra Consumables Shop for 400 KP to reset your skill. You must have 0 weight and cannot be equipped with a Pushcart, a falcon or Pecopeco before you can use the item.

#3 Huskyhund

Huskyhund

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:31 AM

There's a free one-time Stat/Skill Reset NPC in Eden Group. You can find Eden Group teleporters at almost every town, and they're usually near a Kafra. You must have 0 weight, and cannot be equipped with a Pushcart, a falcon or a Pecopeco. However, this will only work if you haven't used the Resetter during the first few days of Renewal.

Alternatively, you can buy Neuralizers from the Kafra Consumables Shop for 400 KP to reset your skill. You must have 0 weight and cannot be equipped with a Pushcart, a falcon or Pecopeco before you can use the item.

I check Kafra Consumables Shop but there is no Neuralizers to buy http://www.playragna...p/list.aspx?c=1
Am I looking at the wrong shop?

#4 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

It's on the third page of the boxed items tab: http://www.playragna...aspx?c=7&page=3

#5 Huskyhund

Huskyhund

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:58 PM

It's on the third page of the boxed items tab: http://www.playragna...aspx?c=7&page=3

I see it there, thank you! :mellow:
One more thing id like to know. Does it reset both 1st and 2nd job skills?

#6 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:04 PM

Yes, it resets both.

Note that this won't let you spend 1st job skill points on 2nd job skills. You'll have to spend all of your 1st job skill points before you can spend any points on 2nd job skills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users