Where are all the WoE guilds?!?! - Page 13 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 11 votes

Where are all the WoE guilds?!?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
320 replies to this topic

#301 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:21 PM

Hope i make it to WoE tomorrow, i want some of them cookies ive been hearin about.

#302 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:39 AM

i couldnt careless for todays siege....

#303 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:35 AM

From guild forums...

Reasons heard in PvP from guilds why they wont fight Valk

1. Too big of an alliance
2. Funding those fights
3. Too many God Items
4. They are too small
5. Dont want to alliance other guilds (to fight us)
6. Fighting us is too hard
7. Aren't high enough levels
8. Not geared enough

Just some of the things I've heard thus far, seems like another boring war today

We could solve the problems easily!

1) Let's unally any guild
2) And go war unsupplied
3) Sell god items to npc
4) ....They are huuuuge! I saw one yesterday and they are huuuuuge!. Anyone who says otherwise is lying >.<
5) Solved in point 1!
6) Let's tab from time to time
7) And woe with our alts only
8) Using eden group gear

Muu... Making a change is easy =w=

#304 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:14 AM

the original all-star valk members would be ashamed to see the leftover scrubs of valk in this thread.

#305 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:31 AM

The original all-star members would probably quit if they saw how woe and/or renewal is like right now...

#306 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:33 AM

Proud to be a Valk Scrub =)

#307 ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in PvP

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:43 AM

+1 to being a proud Valk Scrub

#308 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:57 AM

is WoE gonna be fun today? so I can come back to my room lol... otherwise I shall keep buying stuff @ AX

#309 Bad123

Bad123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:28 AM

woe was never fun since renewal =3

#310 ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:56 AM

woe was never fun since renewal =3

That is true, pot fest.

#311 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

Thanks again for the folks in Immaculate for being such great sportsmen. Hope you guys had fun, pretty sure it wasn't cheap going up against us but I hope you guys had a great learning experience. Shame we were too busy doing other things when you came ro our fort, but I'm sure Unbound kept you entertained.

Here's one of Jenna's awesome dutch chocolate chip cookies for trying

Posted Image

#312 ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:16 AM

Yeah, Immaculate was fun. At least they actually tried, unlike 95% of the other guilds who are on the server. I'd give you a cookie...but I lack cookies =\ I can only offer you....yeah I got nothing .___.'' we should like...GvG or something =D

#313 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:18 AM

itt: nobodies thinking they're something

#314 ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:16 AM

itt: nobodies thinking they're something

Umm, if I recall yesterday who was it on that emp with you in UH fort with you when everyone else was gone? Me, right? While you were on Mechanic, nobodies...right.

and it's not about nobodies thinking they are somebodies, it's about players wanting to have fun but you have such a tunnel vision on it that you wouldn't understand that. There there.

Edited by ZeroChaos, 03 July 2011 - 06:17 AM.

#315 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:21 AM

Budd...either it ur guild getting bored of Woe or is it ur selff getting bored? Stop woing for Valk then and join a ramdon guild once in a while if you soo that bored and want a fun fight soo much... i must say Woe was fun today with jinx attacking and storming every fort that have people in it..

Seriouly...This thread shoud be close..Go made a thread in Tirade or something if u all wanna show ur E penss. :rolleyes: .

#316 ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:18 AM

Budd...either it ur guild getting bored of Woe or is it ur selff getting bored? Stop woing for Valk then and join a ramdon guild once in a while if you soo that bored and want a fun fight soo much... i must say Woe was fun today with jinx attacking and storming every fort that have people in it..

Seriouly...This thread shoud be close..Go made a thread in Tirade or something if u all wanna show ur E penss. :rolleyes: .

I'll ask you the same question I asked a lot of other people, why is it that when Valk/Smokies were getting rolled by Jinx/Remake/Rambo nobody complained but when we get better again we're the bad guys all of a sudden? How does that work? Valk loses = everyone's happy, nothing is "op" but when we do start winning again, we're some big op guild that should just fight each other instead of other people. Tell me, how does it work?

#317 Xerloris

Xerloris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:53 AM

Believe it or not, I do feel bad when we have to fight weaker guilds. I know funding for siege is an issue, even Valk and Smokies has issues sometimes but we have very dedicated members that pull through for us. I've always wanted a Siege supply NPC, with WoE only items that would only work inside Castles. Not for Smokies or Valk but for all the smaller guilds, then they would have nothing to lose by fighting us. It really sucks when you spend a few 100 mill in one siege only to lose. It hurts.

Edited by Xerloris, 03 July 2011 - 07:59 AM.

#318 kiddomaddo

kiddomaddo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:02 AM

Hello,

I would like to point out a few things about Immaculate.

-Our main aim in game is to enjoy ourselves. Whether we win or lose, we normally try and have fun whatever the result.
-We are not interested in any guild vs guild politics whatsoever.
-We have not claimed at any point that we are someone/and we refrain from slander against other guilds.

So kindly don't pull us into your personal squabbles that you(guild)might have with another person(guild)

Thank you.

#319 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:25 AM

Valk was losing to Jinx rambo remake? :rolleyes:

#320 ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:35 AM

Valk was losing to Jinx rambo remake? :rolleyes:

Yes before we allied Unbound, they outnumbered Valk/Smokies by 3:1 at the least. We were combining guilds just to be able to fight, there was a point when we only had maybe 30 people total including dual and triple cliented characters. Yet nobody complained then, so why are you complaining now?

#321 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:26 AM

Am I getting bored of WoE? Not really, I'm honestly not that much of a competitive person to really require a *fun fight* as I was and still am content even just running a PvM guild. Would I ever stop fighting for Valk and join some random guild?? Sure, the day Valk disbands and no one decides to keep it running I might. Until that happens, I won't be committing such acts of treason for the sake of pure momentary entertainment.

If you want to talk about arrogance, it's interesting that you say I'm here showing my E Peen when I'm not the one saying how much fun I had storming every fort that had people in it, especially when the realms had nothing but smaller/mid size guilds. I'm pretty sure if I posted your exact words, I'd be taken as me being arrogant a-hole bragging about how much fun it was roflstomping all the smaller/mid sized guilds. So why is it that I would be perceived as being arrogant but you can get away with it? Certainly I'm not any better than you are at this WoE thing, hell I'm probably way worse than you are. Oh wait.. I remember now, I'm in Valk, I'm a snobby arrogant elitist a-hole by general perception right?

No where in this million page thread where I have put myself in position where I have pretended to be superior in anyway to troll others with my e-peen.

My intent as stated previously somewhere in this thread was to somehow improve the WoE scene in general or at least help get one or two mid level guilds improve themselves through a series of sparring matches. It's like trying to get your pro card in any competitive sport. You really only get stronger taking on and training with those who at a higher level. We won't run around hitting 1.0 forts just because there happened to have a couple of people in them because we'd just be bullies. If you're a mid-tier guild with decent #'s and want to test the effectiveness of your precast in your castle we'll gladly come by to play.

Edited by MrBudd, 03 July 2011 - 10:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users