Update on Dragon Slayer - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Update on Dragon Slayer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:00 PM

Hey guys,

Some of you may know that i write RO based stories. So far ive written about 4 stories (for those who havent read my work). Im here today to update you guys on my latest work, titled Dragon Slayer. If you remember i put out part 1 about 3 months ago. Ive been very busy lately but i am giving myself a deadline to completly finish the entire thing. I plan to give myself till the end of August to finish and have my partner edit it by September. After all is said and done i plan to make an RO series with this partner of mine. Based on the stuff we have atm i think you will all enjoy it. It will be completely made up by us. Every character we put in will be of our own creation as well as the stories. We will use the different locations around RO though, so look forward to some familier settings. If you guys wan2 see a preview of one of our characters here is a rough sketch of one of them:

http://i144.photobuc...ceforCJcopy.jpg

Hope you guys are as excited as i am that things are getting done over here. Look forward to more action packed stories to come ^_^

#2 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:52 PM

Im going to bump this one time just in case people missed it. Hope some of you guys are looking forward to it. *mumbles to himself* i wonder if GM's read my stuff ^_^ *end mumble*

#3 Staymadandbad

Staymadandbad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:12 PM

Im going to bump this one time just in case people missed it. Hope some of you guys are looking forward to it. *mumbles to himself* i wonder if GM's read my stuff ^_^ *end mumble*

No. Just stop.

#4 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:19 AM

No. Just stop.

Just for that...back to the top it goes ^_^

Edited by CheddarJack, 29 June 2011 - 05:19 AM.

#5 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:20 PM

UPDATE

Hey all,

Im back with an update on Dragon Slayer. Things have been hecktic around here so ive been trying to write in my off time when i can. It is slowly finishing up. Just waiting on my partner to finish up his edits then i can post it.

I do want to note something though. I re-read part 1 of dragon slayer and i noticed more grammer and spelling errors then i care to see. I also noticed that stuff that i writing now doesnt match up with things ive already said. So what i will do is fix up part 1 that way it flows much better into part 2.

On another note i also just found out that my blog didnt allow anyone to comment on my writings because you needed an account. Well i fixed that up and anyone (even annoymously) can post comments. So have at it.

I will also tell you now to make it easier on you guys i will try and put my future writings into a pdf format that way you can just download the link and read it on your own time, instead of just reading white text on a black background :P

So anyway, thanks for reading and if you wan2 go back and re-read anything my blog is linked into my signature for easy access.

THANKS!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users