Petition to make the Turn-in events last up to 2 weeks as promised - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Petition to make the Turn-in events last up to 2 weeks as promised

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#26 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:45 AM

NO

Should have just did this.

http://objection.mrd...o.php?n=5078253

#27 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:51 AM

NO

1/2 EXP + 2/3 exp in 12 person even share party = 74% of normal monster worth. with restrictions on what you are killing and walk back times

This week

2x exp event 12 person event share = 64% normal monster worth without any restriction on kill target and walk back times.

If you have the quests for the turnins you can still complete the turnin and on the 5th we will have an NPC to give you the exp for the completed quest (though he won't give yo uthe quest again), the ygg Crown has its large heal bonus still as well.

yeah... had a party in magma2. the party exp is god awful... would have been much much faster leeching my char rather than actually partying

#28 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:54 PM

I have never seen a 12 man party except turn-ins... how about the others here?

#29 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:22 PM

Does ET or Oko runs count? Posted Image

Edited by Inubashiri, 01 July 2011 - 07:22 PM.

#30 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:24 PM

Does ET or Oko runs count? Posted Image

Oh yeah I would say ET only coz we do two 8-man party for oko runs

#31 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:40 PM

Meh, 2x Exp is good and all but, definitely not better than Biolabs turn in, takes me 3 BMx3 for a level now at 138. Would take like 1 or 2 depending on if i wanted job exp during the turn in. Those things aint cheap.

No prob with the 2x exp itself but, if you say turn in or better, i think everyone expect that. 2x Exp doesn't even seem like an attempt to do better than the turn in. Could at least make it 3x exp or something like turn in random items for exp or something.

Edited by Trini, 01 July 2011 - 09:42 PM.

#32 Pril

Pril

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:53 PM

NO

1/2 EXP + 2/3 exp in 12 person even share party = 74% of normal monster worth. with restrictions on what you are killing and walk back times

This week

2x exp event 12 person event share = 64% normal monster worth without any restriction on kill target and walk back times.

If you have the quests for the turnins you can still complete the turnin and on the 5th we will have an NPC to give you the exp for the completed quest (though he won't give yo uthe quest again), the ygg Crown has its large heal bonus still as well.

The big restriction you're missing is share range. For bio, it allowed players from level 125 - 150. The turnin essentially emulates a party share with level range of 25. Current even share range in normal parties requires everyone to be in a 15 level range. The difference between a 25 level range and a 15 level range is huge considering. Consider that the standard biolab party had at least one level 150 in the party since they wanted to complete their final job levels - the turnins would then require players to be at least level 125 to be in the party whereas an even share party now requires players to be at least 135. The problem however is that in general, there's a lot more 12x's than 13x's. Same scenario can be applied to other level ranges. This is one of the forgotten flexibilities that makes turnins more favourable than even share parties, and you really should take this into account when making comparisons.

#33 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:27 PM

Since the turn ins have left, I noticed more people at Kobolds, and I've still not got any parties at all. Though, I am a sexy new Shadow Chaser now, so I'm drooling over my newly aquired Fire Trap while it lasts...

This week has been better for soloers, I'd say.

Edited by Scott, 01 July 2011 - 11:28 PM.

#34 Icey

Icey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:08 AM

put baccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk BIO 2 plssssssssssssssssssssss

#35 Alyst

Alyst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:20 PM

+1 for bio 2. Thought it'd be staying past the 28th so I waited to grind 125 til the boxster came >.>;

#36 firzen

firzen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:11 PM

At some point the GMs said they want to do one week turn ins one week off cycle rather than 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

I personally like it.

#37 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:40 AM

hey this threads still here? hows that petition going? been working a lot, havent been on RO much, did they put the bio2 turn ins back like you demanded? golly i sure hope they did! its hard to level with just 2x on every monster

#38 SoroTrestal

SoroTrestal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:03 AM

They did not, and 2 people in Party share in Bio 2 goes great (Using 3x BM's, +7 Pirate Bandanna and VIP).

If I manage to find a party as a 149 AB :rolleyes:

Edited by SoroTrestal, 04 July 2011 - 01:06 AM.

#39 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:48 AM

Nobody wants to party with a FS characters as they will become a burden with the party exp share. why would they party a FS char if everyone in their party can kill efficiently without support?

#40 SoroTrestal

SoroTrestal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:58 AM

Nobody wants to party with a FS characters as they will become a burden with the party exp share. why would they party a FS char if everyone in their party can kill efficiently without support?

True, they need to do something so that support characters are needed again ...

#41 firzen

firzen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:35 AM

Yall are crazy. The new exp share system makes it almost retarded not to get a party of 12, whether it's FS or not.

% of exp from monster per kill for each player with a party of 6: 33%

with 12: 27%

we're talking a loss of 6% for adding 6 more people. If ONE of them kills, its more than worth it. That's not including tap bonus.

And I don't know many leveling parties that don't need a FS at high levels of the game.

#42 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:10 AM

Yall are crazy. The new exp share system makes it almost retarded not to get a party of 12, whether it's FS or not.

% of exp from monster per kill for each player with a party of 6: 33%

with 12: 27%

we're talking a loss of 6% for adding 6 more people. If ONE of them kills, its more than worth it. That's not including tap bonus.

And I don't know many leveling parties that don't need a FS at high levels of the game.

So, how many 12 people parties have you seen around this week?
Edit:
With FS charas*
Edit2:
Who are not dragged alts/buffslaves*

Edited by Kadnya, 05 July 2011 - 05:11 AM.

#43 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:47 AM

NO

This week

Where would this magical NPC that gives exp for the completed quest be located?

#44 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:17 AM

The reason the TI's were taken away was because of the shear magnitude of people that decided to abuse the ani bug. The magnitude made it so no individual punishment could be done so they removed the TI instead. The reason in removing the TI's was so the people that spent the week abusing that bug couldn't just roll over and do turn ins the following week. So effectively the ones who decided to abuse the bug missed out on the turn ins.

(Interesting)...That explains my brother new inmates on that day. Man.., those Warriors color many words from A to Z.

Yet on a serious note, demolition's outline aspiration populated risky headstreams, nor do Diamond Square's representatives inventory daily activities, (which many regards spend game days, and sleepless game night camping around fires venturing Planet Ragnarok), for undisputed Master pieces to be decorated by misunderstanding, instead of understanding.
Plenty of Planet Ragnarok travelers are also under the impression, Capital Knights ran Legends out of dodge, which many Elites left for M..s... C..y on Planet Ragnarok.

(Leave society teachings at home, before venturing to Planet Ragnarok.) :lol:

Edited by Scientistic, 05 July 2011 - 09:57 AM.

#45 TrueMaster

TrueMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationFar Northern California
  • Server:Valkyrie->Chaos

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:10 AM

(Leave society teachings at home, before venturing to Planet Ragnarok.)

Since you wrote this, you obviously understood what i said. So i'm not aloud to provide a reason but you can put up a BS ramble that is nothing more than a red herring. Learn the difference between hard logic and just turning words.

#46 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:19 AM

Since you wrote this, you obviously understood what i said. So i'm not aloud to provide a reason but you can put up a BS ramble that is nothing more than a red herring. Learn the difference between hard logic and just turning words.

Yet, you couldn't see i was commenting on the aggression who insulted traditional celebrations, and you mentally declared Gameplanet's punchline was mailed to you..

(I'll overlook your insult since reading througly is not your strong point. And i beleive insult for insult is a fair trade, now let's move on shall we.) :lol:

Edited by Scientistic, 05 July 2011 - 10:20 AM.

#47 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:23 AM

Edited by Scientistic, 05 July 2011 - 10:26 AM.

#48 TrueMaster

TrueMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationFar Northern California
  • Server:Valkyrie->Chaos

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:33 AM

Yet, you couldn't see i was commenting on the aggression who insulted traditional celebrations, and you mentally declared Gameplanet's punchline was mailed to you..

(I'll overlook your insult since reading througly is not your strong point. And i beleive insult for insult is a fair trade, now let's move on shall we.) :lol:

Still pretty much a red herring....

#49 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:02 AM

Still pretty much a red herring....

Hmm...So you read it again, and understood it, but you still giving me trouble...( i know what this situation is missing)...

(Pulls out a Bull-horn)

WrittinKing:
-----------
SECURITY!!! :lol:

#50 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:14 PM

Do people really argue with chatbots, random text generators borked google texts and the like?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users