How is this dmg reduction possible? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

How is this dmg reduction possible?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:27 PM

just a heads up, db is also reduced by glorious rings/kafra blossom cards and alligator cards and fire proof potions :P

I wish. You are trolling right? or just really stupid

#27 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:the one with the bots

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:10 PM

tested all of them on sakray, you can try too :P

#28 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:14 PM

They nerfed dragons breath? Oh goodness I lol'd. I thought you meant on mains though. Awesome. Does cranial reduce it now?

#29 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:44 AM

They nerfed dragons breath? Oh goodness I lol'd. I thought you meant on mains though. Awesome. Does cranial reduce it now?

wait till they reduce ka, cc, and GoH. (correction: actually scale its damage to woe as it should be) wont you just be in ah pickle!

Edited by BlackPotato, 01 July 2011 - 12:45 AM.

#30 Sareki

Sareki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:43 AM

umm, MENTAL STR?

#31 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:the one with the bots

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:12 AM

cranial, dragoon, noxious, and jakk still dont work. i didnt test anti-medium or horn card though. e: just tested, neither of those two shield cards work

@blackpotato, KA has it's damaged nerfed in woe just like it should, cc does no damage but does need to be nerfed and the atk portion of GoH gets reduced but the missing hp portion is absolute and doesnt get reduced. similar to GD or TCoF

Edited by JAYRAD, 01 July 2011 - 10:51 AM.

#32 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:44 AM

gears were MOH hiding dring +9cranial valk asrpika varients +8 fberet umbala spirit fatasm elvens and +7 gr valk armor buffs were revit 5 RD 10 bless 10 agi 10 lightning walk 2. merry christmas

I was in your pvp pick with cramer. That set up he uses with those equips is pretty special.

That revit buff is amazing. Cramer and I leveled to 150 in Bio 2 with Revit. You take 1 damage from bio 2 monsters lol.

I was going to level my GX since im 150 on my RG but after hanging with Cramer I am definitely leveling my Sura now. What a awesome class to play. Power and Buffs are unbelievable.

#33 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:44 AM

Let me guess, did you have Enchant Poison on you and the person you hit was wearing an Evil Druid carded armor?

#34 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:48 AM

Lol

#35 Misery

Misery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:42 PM

Let me guess, did you have Enchant Poison on you and the person you hit was wearing an Evil Druid carded armor?

yeah as you can clearly see in my screenshot i got enchant poison on me and cause the suras equip was open you can clearly see in the screenshot that he was using a +10 evil druid brynhild
how could i be so dumb and not see that?

#36 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:20 PM

yeah as you can clearly see in my screenshot i got enchant poison on me and cause the suras equip was open you can clearly see in the screenshot that he was using a +10 evil druid brynhild
how could i be so dumb and not see that?

Oh, well the pic wasn't loading for me. xD Got a slow connection on my end, so I tend to stop loading pages with screenshots.

#37 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:06 PM

just a heads up, db is also reduced by glorious rings/kafra blossom cards and alligator cards and fire proof potions :P

e:tested again to double check and the only thing that did reduce it was the proof pot. guess i better do more rigorous testing next time.

things db bypasses: racial redux, size redux, glorious rings/kafra blossom cards, alligator cards, jakk card, noxious card, need to test if 7% is reduced from the nyd garb; dont have nyd garbs on sakray for some reason...

Whatever you're on, i want it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users