Spirit/Gfist Monk Build Help please - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Spirit/Gfist Monk Build Help please

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bootz

Bootz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:24 AM

What acolyte skills r appropriate for G-Fist build and what monk skills should be added?

Also starting stat and final stat and appropriate equips. Thanks

#2 FoxyWoxy

FoxyWoxy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:19 PM

Regardless of build you want Str. The idea here is that enough is when you can get the damage needed. So When I leveled in turtles I made sure I can one shot them with lex, when in sleepers I made sure I can 1 shot without lex. Weapon also comes into play, it will likely be a 3 slotted chain or a 4 slotted mace if your str is high enough to benefit more from the extra card slot. Any other % mods and atk+ equipment will do too (robo eyes, BG medal, porcelio card etc).

GFist build is Str and Int. Same rule, make sure you do the damage needed. Lot will argue that's its better to turn champ before going Gfist build.

Spirit is Str and Dex. Str for damage, Dex for cast time.

Skills. Bless offcourse, max it. Agi Up for walking speed. Agi down decent for WoE. Good lvl of Heal. Pnuema tree.
Occult Impact excellent leveling skill. Gfist (duh) well lots of good skills here just depends what you want to do.

#3 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

Going MVP hunting with your GFist champion?

:p_devil:

#4 Bootz

Bootz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:37 AM

Thank you. But for stats I'm thinking 90str 60int and rest dex for spirit/g-fist..? does that sound okay?

#5 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:20 PM

Get enough int to one shot in thors 3(salamanders/kasa/swords) then pump the rest into dex. You SHOULD be able to get your 110 str total/99base dex and enough int to do this. Calc it with this

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/

Heres a really quick/very rough build for you to one shot in Thors 3

92base str(cause you get 8 from job, never build around gears)+15 from gears
99Base dex
Youll be lvl 94/95, sure you can do this earlier with support aka Gypsy Kiss

3race Chain
Morph garment/access
BSB+Shackle
Cancer Crown+7
Robo Eye
Pirate Dagger
Porc fire armor
Bless and thats it, all really easy gear to get.

Just go with a scholar/HP/(gypsy if you can manage that, will increase SP alot allowing you to do this very early, 70 int Gk will give you enough sp to do this at lvl 84 with 90 TOTAL str including bless). Ez mode lvling. If you have access to meg, then life will be very easy for you. GL!

Edited by CocaCola, 26 August 2010 - 02:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users