3 replies to this topic

#1 JediKitteh

JediKitteh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

Posted Image

Make sure the person you're KSing is actually a bot.

#2 Staymadandbad

Staymadandbad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:33 PM

Make sure the person you're KSing is actually a bot.

First, and last, You fail. End of story.

Also,

Posted Image

Edited by Staymadandbad, 01 July 2011 - 01:33 PM.

#3 Quazera

Quazera

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:35 PM

mm~ yeah, it's already sad that bots are so common but some sink so low as to use it as a "reason" to kill steal.

When I was leveling my rogue at goats there'd be once in a while, someone who comes up to me, ks's and says "oh, my bad, I thought you where a bot", yeah a guilded bot with non-bot gears, an arch bishop helping (also guilded and geared) and not picking up every single drop on the ground. And the best thing is, he does it, over...and over...and over again...with the same excuse..."I thought you where a bot".

Well, if I'm a bot them I'd be the most advanced and self aware bot out there who can cuss the :P out of your ass any day

#4 JediKitteh

JediKitteh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:38 PM

mm~ yeah, it's already sad that bots are so common but some sink so low as to use it as a "reason" to kill steal.

When I was leveling my rogue at goats there'd be once in a while, someone who comes up to me, ks's and says "oh, my bad, I thought you where a bot", yeah a guilded bot with non-bot gears, an arch bishop helping (also guilded and geared) and not picking up every single drop on the ground. And the best thing is, he does it, over...and over...and over again...with the same excuse..."I thought you where a bot".

Well, if I'm a bot them I'd be the most advanced and self aware bot out there who can cuss the :P out of your ass any day

Exactly! Its rather easy to spot 90% of the bots out there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users