The class with the most fun in rank - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

The class with the most fun in rank

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Staymadandbad

Staymadandbad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:47 PM

To me, from what I've played, the class I have notice to be the most fun in rank are

1. Mechanic (really unique)
2. Sura (hi I can kill everything in 1 hit and need a nerf)
3. Genetic (time to instant cast everything at you and trap you inside of thorns without being able to escape)
4. Rune Knight (You attacked me? I didnt feel anything)
5. Guillotine Cross (I LOVE the burst damage with these, but lol ales exist)

The other classes are not fun to me.

#2 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:13 AM

You haven't played a Maestro with a Berserk Guitar :P

#3 Kimmy

Kimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationIn the kitchen.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:01 AM

All I play is an AB and Gen, so I can't really rank them as most fun to play. I can say that I despise my cast time on AB, though. >.>

#4 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:24 AM

Shadow chaser is also pretty fun for obvious reasons.

#5 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:32 AM

You haven't played a Maestro with a Berserk Guitar :P

puts on a berserk guitar + harmonize ur self = you have no negative dex =p

#6 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:09 AM

1: Sura(no explanation needed)
2: RG(exceed break, pinpoint, vanishing point spam, enemy runs away)
3: GX(+9 kvm katar)

Only classes that I play.

Others that look fun:

1: Genetic(cart boost, howl, blood sucker, you get hit with that combo your screwed)
2: Chaser(flying kick, backslide, manhole, shadow form, level like a beast with fire trap)
3: Mechanic(just seems fun, leveled with a guild member and the class seems like a pretty well rounded class)

#7 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:32 AM

AB
Shadow Chaser
GX
Warlock

#8 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:54 AM

Genetic... since i love to poly at south pront..

#9 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:22 AM

1) Prerenewal High priest: good support, good survivability, assumptio is really nice, safety wall or pneuma attacks to survive, save your party with fast reactions, fun to gather mobs and tank for your AoE killer. Fun to poke people with mercs, and even MvP with mercenaries.

2) Prerenewal biochem. Supernice killer spamming bombs at high aspd, one second later spamming aid condensed potion and AoE at max aspd and healing better than any priest... running at speed potion speed with my lif which btw had mental change and did high damage in pvm, polying mushrooms in random places, sometimes killing people at my guild spot, sometimes making huge monster hordes at empty buildings :P

34567879865) Archbishop in renewal: Still have good survivality in pvm, but that is because no monster can hurt a fly besides anyone else has two or three times more survivability anyways; but still, is more fun than wing->press AoE killing skill hotkey for me ^^;

34567879866) Shadow chaser: Is super annoying against other players. Good survivability, and fun at pvm for the first 20 minutes(for me).

34567879867) Rune knight: I don't think I'll find another class where I can survive anything without even trying.

34567879868) Almost every other class

54567879869) Royalguard: It would be fun because like bishop, there are many options on new skills to use. But unlike bishop, every option is correct, so I feel like cheating @@.

Just my personal opinion :P

#10 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:the one with the bots

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:30 AM

i like geneticists a lot, cart boost 5 and a hammer makes it look like youre living life on crack.

#11 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:12 AM

I love my melee linker. Few luk + Dagger of Counter = up to 100% critical. With 99 agi and potions, high speed. I can choose the element and then being very overkill, with Kaahi and Kaizel.

#12 Bad123

Bad123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:25 AM

all are boring to me =P

#13 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:45 AM

To me, from what I've played, the class I have notice to be the most fun in rank are

1. Mechanic (really unique)
2. Sura (hi I can kill everything in 1 hit and need a nerf)
3. Genetic (time to instant cast everything at you and trap you inside of thorns without being able to escape)
4. Rune Knight (You attacked me? I didnt feel anything)
5. Guillotine Cross (I LOVE the burst damage with these, but lol ales exist)

The other classes are not fun to me.

Uhh, you do realize that all you need to do to get out of thorn wall is hit it with a fire weapon / spell right? Just sayin "trapped inside thorns without being able to escape" is wrong.

#14 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:46 AM

all are boring to me =P

This^ Either you play a class that one shots everything, or you are a class that gets one shot by everything. Either way it's just boring.

#15 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:20 PM

Uhh, you do realize that all you need to do to get out of thorn wall is hit it with a fire weapon / spell right? Just sayin "trapped inside thorns without being able to escape" is wrong.

u do realize thats Laz right?

#16 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:57 PM

Sura, no explanation needed indeed... Just recently tested sura damage. Sura was doing 9k+ per hit (roughly 47k total damage per skill use) with Gates of Hell on a 150 in DR+GR+Feather Beret +Cranial Valk Shield. Had 94 STR and not a single god item. Targeted a random player that walked in and was doing about 18k per hit (roughly 80k per skill use) with Gates of Hell and no buffs. The class is obscenely overpowered. I'm really tired of this mess and one hit KO skills in RO.

#17 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

Sura, no explanation needed indeed... Just recently tested sura damage. Sura was doing 9k+ per hit (roughly 47k total damage per skill use) with Gates of Hell on a 150 in DR+GR+Feather Beret +Cranial Valk Shield. Had 94 STR and not a single god item. Targeted a random player that walked in and was doing about 18k per hit (roughly 80k per skill use) with Gates of Hell and no buffs. The class is obscenely overpowered. I'm really tired of this mess and one hit KO skills in RO.

This skill is scheduled for a damage buff when used in a combo with an upcoming patch. Enjoy!

#18 Siunar

Siunar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:25 PM

Level 1~4 Hell Gate is regarded as a melee attack, and can be blocked by Safety Wall. Higher levels are regarded as ranged, and can be blocked by Pneuma and other similar skills.

#19 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:58 PM

Yeah... and a whole lot of actually balanced skills and clauses get stopped by Safety Wall and Pneuma also.

#20 Siunar

Siunar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

Yeah... and a whole lot of actually balanced skills and clauses get stopped by Safety Wall and Pneuma also.

Just a little information before everyone jumps on the bandwagon based solely on what they read from other posters here on the forum.

I can understand the argument of balance, but cannot stand when everyone crys nerf without understanding even the fundamental mechanics behind an ability.

Edited by Siunar, 02 July 2011 - 06:14 PM.

#21 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:25 PM

This^ Either you play a class that one shots everything, or you are a class that gets one shot by everything. Either way it's just boring.

+1!!!

Unfortunately, THIS! you cannot argue either way

#22 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

Just a little information before everyone jumps on the bandwagon based solely on what they read from other posters here on the forum.

I can understand the argument of balance, but cannot stand when everyone crys nerf without understanding even the fundamental mechanics behind an ability.

What are we forgetting?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users