Draconis

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#76 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:34 PM

The technically solution for merging sever already proposed in last year. However, at this moment, I strongly oppose severs merge as a Leonis players. There are 2 main reasons for it:

1. It is not fair for Leonis to pick up the burden of Draconis server. We had repeatedly proposed a servers merge to save Draconis (more accurately to save both servers)when the burden wasn't too much. But we were also repeatedly shot down by Draconis players thus no actions was took to save any server. Now, the financial system in Draconis is near the point of collapse. If we merge the servers now, the Leonis server financial (economy) system may collapse, too. It is not fair for Leonis to face great danger to save someone, who turned their back to Leonis.

2. If we merge the servers, it will be vastly unfair for the average Leonis players in term of Zulie. Leonis players earn their zulie bit by bit. Draconis, however, dumps all its Zulie to selective few players since Draconis players quitted and dump their zulie into the market without care (huge and suddenly inflation in Draconis is the proof). As the result, those selective few players now have huge amount of Zulie in their account. If we merge now, those same selective few players will have overwhelming advantage in Zulie when we compare them with average Lenois players. That is just not fair at all. It is not fair for the average Leonis players to up against the entire Draconis's Zulie.

I rofl'ed at what I bolded...

and besides; Draconis didn't want to merge before, we still don't want to now.

On a side note... Our economy is fine, fluxuates? prices on some stuff goes up while other stuff goes down? Nothing wrong with that....

Edited by CaNehDa, 05 July 2011 - 08:35 PM.

#77 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:39 PM

I rofl'ed at what I bolded...

and besides; Draconis didn't want to merge before, we still don't want to now.

On a side note... Our economy is fine, fluxuates? prices on some stuff goes up while other stuff goes down? Nothing wrong with that....

If people didnt want to merge the severs together, y are people leaving draconis and starting in Leonis....

#78 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:44 PM

If people didnt want to merge the severs together, y are people leaving draconis and starting in Leonis....

Boredom. - Also they want the challenge... Once you're all +15 and fully buffseted your now one of the elite on draco.... on leo you're just another half decent player with full buffsets and all +15, the thing that seperates the Leonis players is knowing when to skill ect.

also, 5-10 people isn't an alarming number; when you look at the numbers of Leonis members making the switch to draconis, It kinda evens itself out...

Hell, Most of draconis members don't even use a buffset....

Edited by CaNehDa, 05 July 2011 - 08:47 PM.

#79 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:49 PM

Boredom. - Also they want the challenge... Once you're all +15 and fully buffseted your now one of the elite on draco.... on leo you're just another half decent player with full buffsets and all +15, the thing that seperates the Leonis players is knowing when to skill ect.

also, 5-10 people isn't an alarming number; when you look at the numbers of Leonis members making the switch to draconis, It kinda evens itself out...

I dont no anyone that wants to play on Draco on Leonis server... Its coz there is no way of obtaining that things you need at a good rate or anything from pre evo making draco have less content, and 5-10 people... I no 15+ that started on draco and moved to Leonis with in weeks because the place was empty...

+Boredom, their only bored coz theres no one 2 war on Draco but the things about pvp and skills is correct :lol:

Edited by tythemuss, 05 July 2011 - 08:51 PM.

#80 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:51 PM

I dont no anyone that wants to play on Draco on Leonis server... Its coz there is no way of obtaining that things you need at a good rate or anything from pre evo making draco have less content, and 5-10 people... I no 15+ that started on draco and moved to Leonis with in weeks because the place was empty...

Trust me, there are people that move from leo to draconis as well... Just cuz you' havn't heard of it - doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

#81 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:52 PM

Trust me, there are people that move from leo to draconis as well... Just cuz you' havn't heard of it - doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

The only people that would move to Draco are pinoys coz they get bullied so much on leonis :/

#82 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:56 PM

Hell, Most of draconis members don't even use a buffset....

Don't forget boosters and pots....lots of pots...

#83 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Server:Both

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:57 PM

+Boredom, their only bored coz theres no one 2 war on Draco but the things about pvp and skills is correct :lol:

I wanted to play on Draconis, when I had characters (even close to max -- which were max at one time, by the way) on Leonis. I made the switch, and love Draconis. I plan on staying there.

The only people that would move to Draco are pinoys coz they get bullied so much on leonis :/

And I'm NOT a "pinoy." I as born and raised in the USA, and I don't at all appreciate you stereotyping the way you are. You obviously have no insight into the situation you're trying to discuss.

#84 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:07 PM

I wanted to play on Draconis, when I had characters (even close to max -- which were max at one time, by the way) on Leonis. I made the switch, and love Draconis. I plan on staying there.

And I'm NOT a "pinoy." I as born and raised in the USA, and I don't at all appreciate you stereotyping the way you are. You obviously have no insight into the situation you're trying to discuss.

The truth is i am point out facts.
Fact- MOST pinoys are not liked in game which u would know if u truly played on Leonis, only a person like you would take it in the wrong way so dont preach ur ways, trying 2 feel superior by writing about a load of bull u have no idea about. Get ya facts straight b4 u post.
Fact- ALOT of people are leaving Draco to go 2 leonis
Fact- Most people are leaving coz there is barley anyone on (as i got told and as i say with my own 2 eyes on my char Tech N9ne)
Fact- Draco has less content because it has nothing from pre evo
Fact- Draco was a fail from the start.

#85 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

I must admit, I was very alarmed at the amount of pots Leonis players use. In draconis, players rarely ever used pots. :lol: Even with this, I prefer Leonis. The players are more experienced, so it makes it more fun in my opinion.

Edited by CamiLove, 05 July 2011 - 09:09 PM.

#86 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

Its been getting pinoy infested in leonis lately.....

Just in general there are waaayy tooo many people that barely speaks english on leonis. 80% of the people I know english is sooo bad that i can tell they have to think about it when it takes them 3 mins to respond to me and don't know what the hell I am talking about. I've been lucky and have been able to speak with other hispanics which makes it A LOT easier to communicate than their english.

#87 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:09 PM

I left Leonis to play on Draconis when it came out so inurface!

Although I did go back to Leonis later cause it was like Canehda says about pvp. Most Draco players were so inexperienced it was laughable.

Edited by Kaizy, 05 July 2011 - 09:14 PM.

#88 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

I must admit, I was very alarmed at the amount of pots Leonis players use. In draconis, players rarely ever used pots. :lol: Even with this, I prefer Leonis. The players are more experienced, so it makes it more fun in my opinion.

The amount of pots used is crazy....there is no way of ever winning anything if you don't have pots. I have a bank full of pots and food because me (I am lvl 220 champ and I'm not a bad player) vs a 220 champ that isn't good at all could win against me just because he pots like his life depended on it. My thing is....how do they hold all this :angry: like the hell?

#89 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

I <3 IM pots :angry:

#90 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:15 PM

I left Leonis to play on Draconis when it came out so inurface!

Although I did go back to Leonis later cause it was like Canedah says about pvp.

No kaizys aloud! Go post on ur own forums leonis abandoner! I miss our wars and really random confo's :/ :lol:

#91 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:18 PM

To sum up:

1. If you believe everything is fine in Draconis, you can stay in Draconis and go down with it when the time is come. We, Leonis, do not want/wish for the merge with Draconis because the merge will be unfair for the Leonis players. In addition, we also do not want/wish to put our economy at risk.

2. If you do not want to go down with Draconis (if it does go down), you are more than welcome to start your char again in Leonis.

#92 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:19 PM

To sum up:

1. If you believe everything is fine in Draconis, you can stay in Draconis and go down with it when the time is come. We, Leonis, do not want/wish for the merge with Draconis because the merge will be unfair for the Leonis players. In addition, we also do not want/wish to put our economy at risk.

2. If you do not want to go down with Draconis (if it does go down), you are more than welcome to start your char again in Leonis.

+1 again for the 100th time

#93 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Server:Both

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:20 PM

The truth is i am point out facts.
Fact- MOST pinoys are not liked in game which u would know if u truly played on Leonis, only a person like you would take it in the wrong way so dont preach ur ways, trying 2 feel superior by writing about a load of bull u have no idea about. Get ya facts straight b4 u post.
Fact- ALOT of people are leaving Draco to go 2 leonis
Fact- Most people are leaving coz there is barley anyone on (as i got told and as i say with my own 2 eyes on my char Tech N9ne)
Fact- Draco has less content because it has nothing from pre evo
Fact- Draco was a fail from the start.

Look, ty, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, but you made the statement that "The only people that would move to Draco are pinoys." Clearly, you're wrong. I moved to Draco, and I'm not a 'pinoy.' That was the stereotype. That only Pinoys move to Draco from Leo because they get bullied. You were wrong. Suck it up for once and move on.

Yes, people are moving from Draco to go to Leo. I get that. But saying we were a 'fail from the start' and that 'barely anyone is on' is wrong. There are plenty of shops (granted, not as many as I remember in Leo) in Junon, etc. I'm just tired of seeing Leonis players bad-mouth Draconis as a server with no good reason other than some strange inward hate toward the "rival" server as a whole. The truth is, we're not a separate community -- Draconis and Leonis -- we are a whole -- the community of ROSE Online.

#94 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:21 PM

To sum up:

Draconis isn't going to go down, stop trying to scare people and new members by posting such obscurities.

The truth is, we're not a separate community -- Draconis and Leonis -- we are a whole -- the community of ROSE Online.

+1

Edited by CaNehDa, 05 July 2011 - 09:24 PM.

#95 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:32 PM

Look, ty, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, but you made the statement that "The only people that would move to Draco are pinoys." Clearly, you're wrong. I moved to Draco, and I'm not a 'pinoy.' That was the stereotype. That only Pinoys move to Draco from Leo because they get bullied. You were wrong. Suck it up for once and move on.

Yes, people are moving from Draco to go to Leo. I get that. But saying we were a 'fail from the start' and that 'barely anyone is on' is wrong. There are plenty of shops (granted, not as many as I remember in Leo) in Junon, etc. I'm just tired of seeing Leonis players bad-mouth Draconis as a server with no good reason other than some strange inward hate toward the "rival" server as a whole. The truth is, we're not a separate community -- Draconis and Leonis -- we are a whole -- the community of ROSE Online.

Obviously u have no idea what i meant by "only pinoys would move cos there getting bullied" I meant that since most pinoy on Leonis is considered "evil" (Because of interex pking normal people) many people on leonis pk them because of this they are mainly bullied but you wouldnt understand coz ur mind is so closed off in your own way of thinking.

And im sorry but it was a fail from the start, they split up a small community into 2 small community's, and they thought it would some how grow? No. No one in their right mind must have thought it was a good idea, i bet they were high when they did it. If anything im surprised Leonis survived because of the lack of players most people quit, just like whats happening on draco now, lucky for Leonis draco is just moving over.

#96 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:43 AM

The truth is, we're not a separate community -- Draconis and Leonis -- we are a whole -- the community of ROSE Online.

Yes! someone else finally says it!

Obviously u have no idea what i meant by "only pinoys would move cos there getting bullied" I meant that since most pinoy on Leonis is considered "evil" (Because of interex pking normal people) many people on leonis pk them because of this they are mainly bullied but you wouldnt understand coz ur mind is so closed off in your own way of thinking.

And im sorry but it was a fail from the start, they split up a small community into 2 small community's, and they thought it would some how grow? No. No one in their right mind must have thought it was a good idea, i bet they were high when they did it. If anything im surprised Leonis survived because of the lack of players most people quit, just like whats happening on draco now, lucky for Leonis draco is just moving over.

Just do yourself a favor and quit before you make a bigger idiot of yourself... Do you even have any idea what you're talking about. Guess since you obviously don't read english very well that makes you a pinoy =) and no, i don't want you switching to draconis and corrupting our happy little community.

#97 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:53 AM

To be honest, I have met long time Draco Players and leveled up with them on Leonis during this EXP weekend. I have asked them why they shifted over out of curiosity.

Their response: "Draco is dying."

I have no reason to doubt them. Draco has good intentions for beginners but they should've made a way to exodus to Leonis possible after like level 100 on Draco as some big multi-step quest to make sure you really want it.

To get back(or to go from Leonis to Draco): You must do an even longer, boring, and cumbersome quest.

That would've been a better thing to do.

Edited by Dusk1PS, 06 July 2011 - 07:56 AM.

#98 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:48 AM

I like how people drag out there comments to make it look like their trying to prove a point or seem intelligent when its mostly about crap, and that you could sum everything they said thats about 20ish sentences in about 2 sentences

Yeah, I mean come on, only smart people hit the reply button seven more times and derail threads by calling Draco players "pinoys." You have to be one of the smartest people on the forums. Ironically, this is like botters complaining about bots, cheaters complaining about cheaters.

Edited by Cracker, 06 July 2011 - 09:01 AM.

#99 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:03 AM

People are saying allot of 'POOP' without even knowing the other server.

I started out 8 months ago on the server Draconis as a newbie and ive seen many ups and downs on draconis.
And i can tell you straight up its a fact that draco has lost a POOPload of people, either they quit the game or they went to leo.
Just to give YOU an idea about how bad its on draco atm, is that it made me give up my cm rank in the most strongest/active clan out there on draco.
I loved my clan no matter but i did not have fun anymore when:

1. Fellow friends/members go inactive
2. Prices go up like crazy
3. UW's gets canceld or is very low populated
4. No experienced players to compete with

Now i play on Leonis for a few weeks and i never forced any of my former members to come here but some did in the end.
And they all share the same opinion: Draco = boring/dying/overpriced/waste of my time
Bullies/baddies are on both servers its just that the difference between high/low population just hugely affects your gaming experience in ROSE.
Thats why me and 9/10 friends of mine went over to leonis.

With that said, I still wish all current draco players allot of fun.
And before you talk about leo/draco , go try it out first :lol:
In the end we all need each other to keep this game fun and enjoyable.

~JT

Edited by Zjuu, 06 July 2011 - 09:19 AM.

#100 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:32 AM

Yes! someone else finally says it!

Just do yourself a favor and quit before you make a bigger idiot of yourself... Do you even have any idea what you're talking about. Guess since you obviously don't read english very well that makes you a pinoy =) and no, i don't want you switching to draconis and corrupting our happy little community.

Actually i know what im talking about, im talking about facts and replies that have been posted on this very thread, just leave now since you have no idea what im talking about, go back to ur little die n server. Read all the posts b4 u post seriously, how is this at all relevant to what i have said, i have said that draco is die n FACT find me proof of what i have said is wrong and ill take it back, till this just leave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users