Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:38 AM

Look, ty, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, but you made the statement that "The only people that would move to Draco are pinoys." Clearly, you're wrong. I moved to Draco, and I'm not a 'pinoy.' That was the stereotype. That only Pinoys move to Draco from Leo because they get bullied. You were wrong. Suck it up for once and move on.

Yes, people are moving from Draco to go to Leo. I get that. But saying we were a 'fail from the start' and that 'barely anyone is on' is wrong. There are plenty of shops (granted, not as many as I remember in Leo) in Junon, etc. I'm just tired of seeing Leonis players bad-mouth Draconis as a server with no good reason other than some strange inward hate toward the "rival" server as a whole. The truth is, we're not a separate community -- Draconis and Leonis -- we are a whole -- the community of ROSE Online.

It was simple sarcasm, if you played Leonis you'd get it.

#102 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:55 AM

Actually i know what im talking about, im talking about facts and replies that have been posted on this very thread, just leave now since you have no idea what im talking about, go back to ur little die n server. Read all the posts b4 u post seriously, how is this at all relevant to what i have said, i have said that draco is die n FACT find me proof of what i have said is wrong and ill take it back, till this just leave.

You don't play Draconis much, from what you said. Both servers are dying actually. And a lot of people (at least 15) I know have gone over to Draconis in the last month or two and are enjoying playing over there. Your comments about "Pinoys" and the fact that you keep saying you know it all and this is the way it is make people actually not listen to you or respect you. You post a lot of good ideas on forums but you also call people idiots when their ideas are not yours, you make racist remarks and you assume you know all there is to know about life in Rose. Actually, you do know alot about PVP, waring and UW. But you don't spend a lot of time at lower levels, interacting with others of lower levels, and you play differently than a lot of other players. All players in Rose play for different reasons and in different ways.

Oh sorry, this is probably too long for you. But I talk in whole sentences, sorry, I'm old and it is how we talk.

Also, Interex has not been a random PKing clan for over 6 months. And Interex is not all "Pinoys", over half of the clan is not. And none of my friends that went over to Draconis are "Pinoys". Maybe some of your "facts" are not true.
** Jake one or two from Interex might PK in Ruins but usually it's only to go after those that have killed them while farming there. But if it makes you happy to keep up the "Interex is evil" theme then go for it. The clan has changed a lot, but you will never see it.

Edited by Bendersmom, 07 July 2011 - 03:31 AM.

#103 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:44 AM

You don't play Draconis much, from what you said. Both servers are dying actually. And a lot of people (at least 15) I know have gone over to Draconis in the last month or two and are enjoying playing over there. Your comments about "Pinoys" and the fact that you keep saying you know it all and this is the way it is make people actually not listen to you or respect you. You post a lot of good ideas on forums but you also call people idiots when their ideas are not yours, you make racist remarks and you assume you know all there is to know about life in Rose. Actually, you do know alot about PVP, waring and UW. But you don't spend a lot of time at lower levels, interacting with others of lower levels, and you play differently than a lot of other players. All players in Rose play for different reasons and in different ways.

Oh sorry, this is probably too long for you. But I talk in whole sentences, sorry, I'm old and it is how we talk.

Also, Interex has not been a random PKing clan for over 6 months. And Interex is not all "Pinoys", over half of the clan is not. And none of my friends that went over to Draconis are "Pinoys". Maybe some of your "facts" are not true.

Most of that is true but i would only call them idiots if it was true u dont see me going around calling Phish an idiot, thats because most of what he says is correct. i speak my mind alot and sometimes that gets me into chats like these but you cant hide the fact that most of my posts on this thread are correct and about that pinoy thing look one post above urs and 4 that Interex hasn't been pking? ask mora about the poor people that farm in ruins

Not 2 mention i have 5 chars on draco ranging from 31-174

+ i like what u said (what i just bold) i am pretty awesome at everything in that, they dont call me awesome mr sexy strength in kyou for nothing

Edited by tythemuss, 06 July 2011 - 12:17 PM.

#104 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:45 AM

I know a "poney" that went to from draconis to leonis.... but he's cool :lol: and I miss him on draco :angry:

ask mora about the poor people that farm in ruins

rofl

Edited by CaNehDa, 06 July 2011 - 11:47 AM.

#105 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:13 PM

People are saying allot of 'POOP' without even knowing the other server.

I started out 8 months ago on the server Draconis as a newbie and ive seen many ups and downs on draconis.
And i can tell you straight up its a fact that draco has lost a POOPload of people, either they quit the game or they went to leo.
Just to give YOU an idea about how bad its on draco atm, is that it made me give up my cm rank in the most strongest/active clan out there on draco.
I loved my clan no matter but i did not have fun anymore when:

1. Fellow friends/members go inactive
2. Prices go up like crazy
3. UW's gets canceld or is very low populated
4. No experienced players to compete with

Now i play on Leonis for a few weeks and i never forced any of my former members to come here but some did in the end.
And they all share the same opinion: Draco = boring/dying/overpriced/waste of my time
Bullies/baddies are on both servers its just that the difference between high/low population just hugely affects your gaming experience in ROSE.
Thats why me and 9/10 friends of mine went over to leonis.

With that said, I still wish all current draco players allot of fun.
And before you talk about leo/draco , go try it out first :lol:
In the end we all need each other to keep this game fun and enjoyable.

~JT

Agreed.
But if Draco server keep going like this.. probably will got merged later on. (We dont want it happen, right?)
So.. when u guys leonis roserians have some free time, please play on draconis too.
Thanks and peace.

#106 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:16 PM

+1

#107 Hitman2506

Hitman2506

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationUSA!
  • Server:Leonis FTW

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:19 PM

why would they add a new server anyways nobody even plays this game?

#108 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:44 PM

people get it right its Pee-noyz

#109 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Server:Both

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:11 PM

It was simple sarcasm, if you played Leonis you'd get it.

Played Leonis. Moved to Draco. Already stated this several times.

#110 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:50 PM

Played Leonis. Moved to Draco. Already stated this several times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=623HfPf8qxw

#111 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:46 PM

As much as I know you were attempting to insult me with this, I found it quite amusing, because of a reference to [Insert Name of Other Game Here].

#112 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:49 PM

Hahaha shake weights!

#113 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:55 PM

As much as I know you were attempting to insult me with this, I found it quite amusing, because of a reference to [Insert Name of Other Game Here].

Its not really an insult more of a annoying saying + i really like that clip... and apples :waddle:

#114 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:12 AM

Just a question, y people have DRACONIS PRIDE or something like that as their sigs... seems kinda random, u dont c everyone else going LEONIS PRIDE... is it the new cult severs or what? :waddle:

#115 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:28 AM

Just a question, y people have DRACONIS PRIDE or something like that as their sigs... seems kinda random, u dont c everyone else going LEONIS PRIDE... is it the new cult severs or what? :waddle:

I would imagine it is because so many on Leonis act like Draconis is the step-child of Rose. They insult Draconis players, talk about how worthless the server is, discount the players over there and call them noobs, etc. So a number of them have decided to show that they are from Draconis and proud of it. But what they don't understand is that so many in Leonis think they are superior in all things and so many on forums think they know what is good for all of Rose. It is nice that they take pride in the server they play, and should ignore the insults. We should all just work on improving Rose, the game, and stop all the negative insults and crap.

#116 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:41 AM

I would imagine it is because so many on Leonis act like Draconis is the step-child of Rose. They insult Draconis players, talk about how worthless the server is, discount the players over there and call them noobs, etc. So a number of them have decided to show that they are from Draconis and proud of it. But what they don't understand is that so many in Leonis think they are superior in all things and so many on forums think they know what is good for all of Rose. It is nice that they take pride in the server they play, and should ignore the insults. We should all just work on improving Rose, the game, and stop all the negative insults and crap.

+1

#117 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:26 AM

People who played on Draconis are innocent, it's all the Developer's fault, Draconis should never have implemented. People on Leonis come up with thousands of thousands nice Proposal and Suggestion to improve the game, they just get ignored over and over, we are like talking to each other but no action is done. All we get are these Hardcore Item Mall content over and over, the rest are pure BS update that take only 1 day max to get done. Things that we've never asked for get implemented (Draconis), people get banned for some stupid reason over and over, they created bug themselves and have to punish people for it, what is this lol? I've never seen a company works like that, not to mention bugs is never meant to be a daily lives, it is rather an occasional thing.

I feel sad for those who invest money on Draconis, and have to suck it up with this.

#118 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:07 AM

I completely agree. [:

Since I've changed to Draconis, I've noticed a lot of negativity towards its players through the forums. In-game, we're not so different from Leo players. Yes, there are less "pros" on our server, but if those select few Leo players keep trash-talking Draconis, convincing the few "pros" we might have, and any new players on the forums, to play on Leonis, rather than Draconis, then how are we supposed to ever step up to the level Leo is right now? We've been trapped, simply because those Leo players hate Draconians, or even the server itself, for some reason.

Edited by Kittiz, 07 July 2011 - 07:08 AM.

#119 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:21 AM

The negativity spawned back when no one really wanted to have a second server open. We were all ready a small community back then and creating Draconis really split us apart. It was intended for newbies to get a taste of the game and have a fair chance at the game.

I remember back then, it was the reverse. Draconis was flourishing with new folks and Leonis was dying because a lot were leaving to go try it. Leonis cried for being first on the server list and anyone from Draconis did not give a damn either. Only after did they make auto-select on server(where it remembers which server you're on) did everyone calm down a little.

Now that time has passed, Draco players begin migrating to Leonis in hopes of better experience, less dying economy, more stability. Those who have not, have their own reasons. The 'pro's of Draco realized they rather fight other pros. New players can find it easier to level up, gear up, find parties on Leonis. Items are less expensive due too a more competitive market and the list goes on. I don't believe Draconis was ever really meant to step-up to Leonis. It was just a sandbox of the ROSE's first server, Leonis.

#120 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:28 AM

I completely agree. [:

Since I've changed to Draconis, I've noticed a lot of negativity towards its players through the forums. In-game, we're not so different from Leo players. Yes, there are less "pros" on our server, but if those select few Leo players keep trash-talking Draconis, convincing the few "pros" we might have, and any new players on the forums, to play on Leonis, rather than Draconis, then how are we supposed to ever step up to the level Leo is right now? We've been trapped, simply because those Leo players hate Draconians, or even the server itself, for some reason.

Leonis players don't hate Draconis players. We hate the original idea of splitting the community into 2 servers which are identical.
There was really no point...if all the new players that joined Draconis joined Leonis instead, Leonis would be a lot better, UWs (might) be more balanced, the competition in PvP and economy would be harder and maybe Rose would be a better game.

#121 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:29 AM

Veteran players, in general, do not like the idea that Draconis was made and they loved the old ways with having 3 channels. A lot feel there was no need to dilute the population of Rose with adding a different server. At one point in Rose you would log in and Channel 1 would be very busy or full! But you had Channel 2 or 3 to go to. The Devs felt they had to take out the other channels because people were using them to dupe items. That made people in Rose upset because a lot liked to play on the less populated channels and it made farming a lot easier because there were places to farm on all channels so it increased the number of prime areas. Unfortunately the population of Rose has gone down significantly over the years. Having at least 2 channels would be nice, but at this point we probably don't really need it.
Instead the Devlopers decided that the real problem was that the Leonis economy was too inflated (which I think it is), a lot of the veterans were not helping the noobs, a lot of veterans had too much stuff which made it too easy to level, etc. They also felt that by making a new server the new players would be better served - help from each other, no one having all the things to help them level fast, friendlier community and a new economy. I believe that was the hope. In some ways they are right, it does give people a place to go without all the veterans and for a time the economy was better. There are many pros and cons as to the making of Draconis and whether you think it was right or wrong should not be taken out on the players of Draconis. Some changed for a fresh start, some changed to get away from life on Leonis, some are new players. But to say there is anything wrong with them is ignorant. Draconis is not a waste of time if you enjoy the game and have friends there. That is what Rose is about.

#122 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:34 AM

The problem is the encouragement of one server leads to the destruction of another server.

Leonis saw the brink of death when Draconis was flourishing, but now; Draconis is seeing the brink of death while Leonis is okayish.(Its really not flourishing, but its not as dead).

#123 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:41 AM

@bendersmom

I am 100% sure GMs had good intentions and good ideas when they made Draconis, but the thing is that if you make it an exact copy of Leonis, sooner or later the same scenarios we've seen in Leonis had to happen in the new server, and since Draconis' economy is even more inflated now, because of too few people farming\crafting\vending, Draconis became even worse than Leonis.

That's why I see players moving to Leonis or quitting because they got bored of it and\or don't want to start all over again after they possibly spent a considerable amount of money in the Item Mall.

Merging the two servers and creating a 2nd channel would be a good solution now, and then they should work on preventing people from duping.

#124 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:52 AM

Being a Leo player that switch to Draco, I can easily see both sides of this.

No, I didn't like seeing ROSE's community split. And I do believe that we would have been better off as one community, especially since I've seen all this inner-community conflict over the two servers.

But now that's it's split...what can we do? Ask for a merge? The best thing I can think of as far as a merge would be for us to address the issues of a merge, such as increasing max character count per account to 10 (would have to be done), and also addressing the same-name issue across servers. The best thing I can think of is perhaps making the two servers' characters' names different colors, and then new characters made on the merged server would be normal -- white, because I absolutely loathe the idea of seeing a [D] or [L] beside my characters' names. Then, after the issues are discussed and settled, an admin on the site should make a poll for whether we should merge or not.

I'm sure many people would and wouldn't want to merge for different reasons. Some people have brought up the issue of the differences in economy. In my opinion, Leonis' lower prices would beat out Draco's economy just because of competition. It might take a month, max, to balance out. It might start out somewhere in the middle, but I really don't see this issue as HUGE as far as the decision for a merge goes.

Others of us left Leo for a change of pace, a new start, to get away from Leo's community. But, the way I see it, if a merge took place, all of our friends on Draco would now be on on the new server, too, and it would all balance out and be alright.

But I don't want to debate the pros and cons of a merge -- if we're ever going to stop fighting as a community, though, it should probably happen. I agree with most all of you that the community being split is having far too negative an impact on our community right now, and it really needs to be remedied asap, in some way, even if it's not a merge of the two servers.

Edit:

@bendersmom

I am 100% sure GMs had good intentions and good ideas when they made Draconis, but the thing is that if you make it an exact copy of Leonis, sooner or later the same scenarios we've seen in Leonis had to happen in the new server, and since Draconis' economy is even more inflated now, because of too few people farming\crafting\vending, Draconis became even worse than Leonis.

That's why I see players moving to Leonis or quitting because they got bored of it and\or don't want to start all over again after they possibly spent a considerable amount of money in the Item Mall.

Merging the two servers and creating a 2nd channel would be a good solution now, and then they should work on preventing people from duping.

Agreed. Completely.

Edit2: Just thought of another issue with a merge. Clans. Same-name clans would have issues as well. Don't really know how that could be dealt with without ruining clean-looking clan names.

Edited by Kittiz, 07 July 2011 - 07:55 AM.

#125 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:58 AM

Leonis players don't hate Draconis players. We hate the original idea of splitting the community into 2 servers which are identical.
There was really no point...if all the new players that joined Draconis joined Leonis instead, Leonis would be a lot better, UWs (might) be more balanced, the competition in PvP and economy would be harder and maybe Rose would be a better game.

Agree.
Just...Draconians feel... reading many leonis player bad-mouth about them such as; Draco failed server, Draco noob, Draco is nothing but a burden.
Few month ago when rage quit happen (stat nerfed), some Leonis player asking Draconians to move (they shout in junon). And draconians didnt talk bad or anything. Some of Draconians including me decided to play on both server.

i think the idea about slit up server because GM's give option to newbies to enjoying this game in draco.
As we already know, most leonis are veteran. everyone has their own farmer and cleric char.
Let say a newbies grind at DoD. they took a bit spot, attacking 1-2 monster. But veteran dont give a damn, veteran player want to level their lowbies as fast as posibble.. lure a whole maps. So, how newbies deal with veteran.. once the newbies complaint.. they will got pwned. :/
Just my opinion, sorry if im wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users