172 replies to this topic

#126 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:05 AM

Let say a newbies grind at DoD. they took a bit spot, attacking 1-2 monster. But veteran dont give a damn, veteran player want to level their lowbies as fast as posibble.. lure a whole maps. So, how newbies deal with veteran.. once the newbies complaint.. they will got pwned. :/
Just my opinion, sorry if im wrong.

How a newbie deals with a veteran in a PVP map? Go to a non-PVP map with no one around. There are more than just PVP maps to exp. The second you step into a PVP map, you signed a contract to let others PK you at their own disgression.

Edited by Dusk1PS, 07 July 2011 - 08:07 AM.

#127 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:06 AM

Rofl at my deleted post, to make things short:

draconis = mistake
interex = sux
mom = get over it

#128 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Server:Both

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:15 AM

draconis = mistake
interex = sux
mom = get over it

Mine got deleted, too.

In short:

Leave mom alone. She's just trying to be a positive influence on the community as a whole. Better than a lot of the other members are doing.

#129 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

Whining cause she can't take jokes is positive influence ? mmmmkay

I know most of her stuff is interesting cause it's another point of view and she actually thinks before posting even though I disagree with almost everything, but as I said in my deleted post, she gotta learn how to chill.

Who the heck are u anyway ? She needs some kind of butt kissing guard dog ?

#130 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

Whining cause she can't take jokes is positive influence ? mmmmkay

I know most of her stuff is interesting cause it's another point of view and she actually thinks before posting even though I disagree with almost everything, but as I said in my deleted post, she gotta learn how to chill.

Who the heck are u anyway ? She needs some kind of butt kissing guard dog ?

I've actually never met mom in-game. I'm not a body guard. I'm another player, giving my input. mom and I happen to, often, have similar views of things. And I feel like people like you just love pissing people off and throwing around insults (like you just did). So, please, don't accuse me of something when you clearly (as you stated) have no idea who you're talking to. I'm not saying that in a "I'm a big dog" sort of way. I'm just saying that maybe YOU should do like she does...and think before you post. Throwing insults around does no good for anyone.

#131 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:39 AM

@bendersmom

I am 100% sure GMs had good intentions and good ideas when they made Draconis, but the thing is that if you make it an exact copy of Leonis, sooner or later the same scenarios we've seen in Leonis had to happen in the new server, and since Draconis' economy is even more inflated now, because of too few people farming\crafting\vending, Draconis became even worse than Leonis.

That's why I see players moving to Leonis or quitting because they got bored of it and\or don't want to start all over again after they possibly spent a considerable amount of money in the Item Mall.

Merging the two servers and creating a 2nd channel would be a good solution now, and then they should work on preventing people from duping.

If draco merged with Leo, I'd have full +15 chiv on all my chars in a matter of a day...

I like draco where it's not easy to obtain these items.

#132 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:41 AM

I didn't say you were a BODY guard, neither did you ever meet her in any way.

Where you see insults in my post, I do not know, if you don't like the word butt kissing, don't buttkiss. If she has a problem with my post she can reply to it ty.

Maybe I should think more before posting 30 times that I played Leonis and then moved to draconis (wow so interesting, oh wait maybe someone will care if I post it once more).

I come to think (how ironical) that the ones who do the most thinking before posting, don't post in the end, so they don't waste their time with people whining about posts on a kids game forum.

#133 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:42 AM

Not being mean or anything but saying ur proud 2 be from a type of server in a online game is kinda screwed its like a hill billy being proud of having 6 toes, its not like ur gunna b running around in real life yelling DRACO PRIDE!

And b4 u take this the wrong way and think "OMG HE SAID SOMETHING 2 DO WITH OUR SERVER SHOULD I READ IT OR JUST, SPAM :waddle: HATE -_- SPAM -_- HATE -_- " im just pointing out that theres no need 4 it, since all u draco people think we are all "one community"

Edited by tythemuss, 07 July 2011 - 11:44 AM.

#134 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:44 AM

its not like ur gunna b running around in real life yelling DRACO PRIDE!

I'll get drunk, get a tattoo saying Draco pride across my heart, run around downtown yelling draco pride; Just for you :waddle:

#135 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:51 AM

I'll get drunk, get a tattoo saying Draco pride across my heart, run around downtown yelling draco pride; Just for you :waddle:

Video pls that would b funny +1 for u xD

Edited by tythemuss, 07 July 2011 - 11:51 AM.

#136 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:54 AM

I didn't say you were a BODY guard, neither did you ever meet her in any way.

Where you see insults in my post, I do not know, if you don't like the word butt kissing, don't buttkiss. If she has a problem with my post she can reply to it ty.

Maybe I should think more before posting 30 times that I played Leonis and then moved to draconis (wow so interesting, oh wait maybe someone will care if I post it once more).

I come to think (how ironical) that the ones who do the most thinking before posting, don't post in the end, so they don't waste their time with people whining about posts on a kids game forum.

What I was trying to say was I wasn't "butt kissing," merely saying that I agreed with her, and felt that you shouldn't have posted such negative things toward a member of our community trying to leave a positive print behind. I would have done it for any member like that, not just mom.

And about the posting that I moved from Leo to Draco. I only posted it more than once because people didn't seem to get that I can see both sides of this stupid argument, because I've played both servers. Longer on Leonis, actually. That, and I keep getting comments like "if you played Leo..." blah blah blah.

Not being mean or anything but saying ur proud 2 be from a type of server in a online game is kinda screwed its like a hill billy being proud of having 6 toes, its not like ur gunna b running around in real life yelling DRACO PRIDE!

And b4 u take this the wrong way and think "OMG HE SAID SOMETHING 2 DO WITH OUR SERVER SHOULD I READ IT OR JUST, SPAM :waddle: HATE -_- SPAM -_- HATE -_- " im just pointing out that theres no need 4 it, since all u draco people think we are all "one community"

I never said I was a proud Draconis member. I didn't say I wasn't. Personally, I think the whole Leo vs. Draco debate is stupid, and should be dropped.

#137 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:58 AM

draconis = mistake
interex = sux
mom = get over it

Mine got deleted, too.

In short:

Leave mom alone. She's just trying to be a positive influence on the community as a whole. Better than a lot of the other members are doing.

Its fine to disagree with someone. What is not fine is to disagree in such a way your offending them with *bang out of order* comments (you dont need examples)
If i ever fall on any like that, they are instantly deleted. So are the posts that quote them (for obvious reasons)
Not only are they uncalled for and below the belt of whats allowed here. But also that your digressing the topic into a depressing, bleak, dark alley. In short...a flame war.

I have never seen a problem fixed by people jumping at each others throats. What we need, is players to work together and think of decent viable solutions, if there is any. Now back to the topic....Draconis.

#138 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:01 PM

What I was trying to say was I wasn't "butt kissing," merely saying that I agreed with her, and felt that you shouldn't have posted such negative things toward a member of our community trying to leave a positive print behind. I would have done it for any member like that, not just mom.

And about the posting that I moved from Leo to Draco. I only posted it more than once because people didn't seem to get that I can see both sides of this stupid argument, because I've played both servers. Longer on Leonis, actually. That, and I keep getting comments like "if you played Leo..." blah blah blah.

I never said I was a proud Draconis member. I didn't say I wasn't. Personally, I think the whole Leo vs. Draco debate is stupid, and should be dropped.

ok... in all of what i have said where was ur name mentioned? this wasnt aimed at the whole draconis community this was aimed at people that have it as their sigs, coz they r saying they are "one community" but really with having that they are saying they are a separate community, if they were one community they would say "ROSE proud" (personally it sounds really stupid but then again so does Draconis proud) so either way draco people just owned them selfs.

#139 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:03 PM

Its fine to disagree with someone. What is not fine is to disagree in such a way your offending them with *bang out of order* comments (you dont need examples)
If i ever fall on any like that, they are instantly deleted. So are the posts that quote them (for obvious reasons)
Not only are they uncalled for and below the belt of whats allowed here. But also that your digressing the topic into a depressing, bleak, dark alley. In short...a flame war.

I have never seen a problem fixed by people jumping at each others throats. What we need, is players to work together and think of decent viable solutions, if there is any. Now back to the topic....Draconis.

Thank you, Naughty. This needed to be said. I did try to steer the topic back in this post:
http://forums.warppo...post__p__470967

But it seems that it got dragged back down.

Edit:

ok... in all of what i have said where was ur name mentioned? this wasnt aimed at the whole draconis community this was aimed at people that have it as their sigs, coz they r saying they are "one community" but really with having that they are saying they are a separate community, if they were one community they would say "ROSE proud" (personally it sounds really stupid but then again so does Draconis proud) so either way draco people just owned them selfs.

No need to take offense. I was just stating a fact. My apologies if I somehow insulted you.

Edited by Kittiz, 07 July 2011 - 12:05 PM.

#140 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:07 PM

Thank you, Naughty. This needed to be said. I did try to steer the topic back in this post:
http://forums.warppo...post__p__470967

But it seems that it got dragged back down.

Edit:

No need to take offense. I was just stating a fact. My apologies if I somehow insulted you.

All good i just like 2 start fights so i can test out my writing skills and argue the point when there is none xD and i wasnt insulted its just a game... some people 4 get that :/

#141 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:09 PM

All good i just like 2 start fights so i can test out my writing skills and argue the point when there is none xD and i wasnt insulted its just a game... some people 4 get that :/

Troll detected! :waddle:

Haha.

#142 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:11 PM

What we need, is players to work together and think of decent viable solutions, if there is any. Now back to the topic....Draconis.

There are no solutions?

Leave it as is, our economy is fine, people are worrying about a video' games economy when the US economy is on the verge of a collapse.

Draco's economy may be a bit pricey, but for everytime something goes up in price (a grade7 gem for example) the price of the matterials used to craft it goes up as well.

Whats done is done.

At least ROSE doesn't have a government that just prints more money to put themselves in more debt to get rid of their debt :X

The devs aren't going to merge, and if they do merge, I'll likely quit the game.

Edited by CaNehDa, 07 July 2011 - 12:12 PM.

#143 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:11 PM

Troll detected! -_-

Haha.

What its fun :waddle:

#144 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:20 PM

People who played on Draconis are innocent, it's all the Developer's fault, Draconis should never have implemented.
I feel sad for those who invest money on Draconis, and have to suck it up with this.

this

played draco when it came out because i wanted to play as a noob again (yes i know you can do the same on leonis but it's too tempting to use those uniques and jewelry sets) but that was about it. draconis is still pretty much a money grab on gravity's part, but because people are looking for something different doesn't mean you should fault them for it. it's also interesting to see how some people think splitting up the community is bad but at the same time make fun of the people that choose to go to draconis and making the drama between the two servers even worse.

p.s. is it just me or are maoris getting a little frisky these days

#145 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

If draco merged with Leo, I'd have full +15 chiv on all my chars in a matter of a day...

I like draco where it's not easy to obtain these items.

Why bother refining, a game is much harder if you suck at it.

So I am not allawed to disagree with someone you agree with, thx for the info i'll keep it in mind for next time.

Concerning your problem with Leo/draco debate, no draco = no debate, so I'm all for it.

Oh right please forgive me, I don't think my post was that bad, oh wait I did say "poop", but we all agree we feel much better after right ? I don't go around insulting people, it's more like teasing to see who is stupid (<= insult) enough to get offended, either it's a joke, either it's tue.

And btw, this thread is about draconis, what else can you expect other then a flame war.

Good night.

#146 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:48 PM

So I am not allawed to disagree with someone you agree with, thx for the info i'll keep it in mind for next time.

Concerning your problem with Leo/draco debate, no draco = no debate, so I'm all for it.

Alright. You're a troll. I get it. You can disagree with my opinions. Go right ahead. I just wish you wouldn't throw insults around when you do. People that think their opinion is the only one that should exist tend to be the ones that make posts that pretty much say, "I'm right, you're wrong, get over it." I felt like that's what you were doing.

Oh right please forgive me, I don't think my post was that bad, oh wait I did say "poop", but we all agree we feel much better after right ? I don't go around insulting people, it's more like teasing to see who is stupid (<= insult) enough to get offended, either it's a joke, either it's tue.

And btw, this thread is about draconis, what else can you expect other then a flame war.

Good night.

I agree with this. This was a thread welcoming flames from the start. I feel like locking it wouldn't be out of hand, to be honest.

#147 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:08 PM

I agree with this. This was a thread welcoming flames from the start. I feel like locking it wouldn't be out of hand, to be honest.

+1

Lock/delete.

It's all hearsay- the dev's aren't going to delete draco, get use to it.

#148 Sierraa

Sierraa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationJupiter

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:29 PM

And b4 u take this the wrong way and think "OMG HE SAID SOMETHING 2 DO WITH OUR SERVER SHOULD I READ IT OR JUST, SPAM -_- HATE -_- SPAM -_- HATE -_- " im just pointing out that theres no need 4 it, since all u draco people think we are all "one community"

Lmfao! This made me LoL so hard xD :waddle:

#149 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:30 PM

Concerning your problem with Leo/draco debate, no leo = no debate, so I'm all for it.

That's better..

News flash dear, if one goes, they both go. If a server merge were to take place I'm pretty sure they would delete both the leonis and draconis server and create a new one. we MIGHT get our characters transferred over and the IM items, but in game items and zulie i'm sure would be wiped from this new server. If you want all your time and items wasted then go ahead and push for a server change. It wont affect me very much as the only thing i care about is having my character's names and they are mine on both servers so i can always delete the newb ones and continue playing w/ my good ones from draco. On the other hand, I'm sure IM distributors like psyber, will have something to complain about when their zulie purchased with rl money (IM not ZS) suddenly disappears one day.

#150 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

People are delusional if they think there will never be a server merge. Eventually, when the population falls low enough the newer server will be merged with the older server just like they have done in RO a few times.

The population on Draco probably doesn't worry the devs anyway. As long as they're getting turnover (old player quits, new player joins plays a month or two, then quits and a different person joins) they'll be happy since they're still making money.

@Canehda I don't think a bum should be taking jabs at any economy or how anyone manages their finances.

Edited by Kaizy, 07 July 2011 - 01:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users