Help with Brownie Points! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help with Brownie Points!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 attrib

attrib

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:18 PM

First of all... Hi ppl! I would like to ask u about some help.

I would like a step by step guide about how exchange my Anniversary Destiny Box to Brownie Points. In the lastest Patch I read that I can change my unopened Anniversary Destiny Box to Brownie Points with Grandma Boxter in second floor in Eden Group Build; but how?

I have the box but before I have to talk with other character? Or I have to recycle to get Brownie Points?

I think I need a guide because I am not a natural English Speaker and some steps confuse me.

Thanks for your help & for your time :P

#2 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:14 PM

You need to open the box before whatever's inside can be exchanged. You RECEIVE Anniversary boxes from the Brownie Points.

Once it's opened, just find what you want to exchange and then enter the number. If it's an equipment item, you can probably only trade one in at a time. Once you get the required amount of points it automatically gives you a new box.

#3 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:47 AM

She says she gives me a box for 1000 points, but she took all 1500, and then when I traded in more, I'm left with X amount of brownie points instead. What's up with that? Now all I'm left with is 1000 useless Brownie Points that I can't do a thing with. I bet they'll be wiped when the anniverary is over, too. What a waste of $20.

Edited by Scott, 03 July 2011 - 03:55 AM.

#4 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:11 AM

I bet they'll be wiped when the anniverary is over, too.

This box takes 1500 points, yeah. The brownie points have always remained intact on characters though. I believe they're invisible items of some kind. If you can't get another box this month, you can always save them for the next lucky box event when they're back to the usual 1k points for a box.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users