Best way to make money? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best way to make money?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:34 PM

All right moron, it's time someone called your ugly dumb troll butt out.

I want you to make an "overpowered" genetic once. Let everyone know what it's like 125+ in any place that gets decent EXP. Should be easy with "no cast time" huh? Wait till you play with NO GOD ITEMS once, see how easy it is. Oh yeah, and how godawful expensive it is as well... burning through a couple million zeny in pots for a hour of leveling, getting very expensive gears ( hell should be cheaper now since +7 can be almost guaranteed ) and having a HP pool that DROPS when you change to 3rd class and don't go up worth a crap when you level. Then you can delete your failboat sorc that gets one shotted by genetics ( forget where your blining mist key is DUH? ). Then you can whine about EVERYTHING that kills genetics if you so much as look at em funny.

Here's a hint, you can't get instant cast even with +15 foods full cast reducts, +20 foods, and strings.

god....some one shares my pain....
thanks.....

#27 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:56 PM

i kinda find it funny is always the same people that complains about certain class being to OP, maybe there are 20 out of the rest of the community out there complains about some classes are to op. back in pre renewal, a hwizz with fallen bishop shoes + mind break -_-in wipe an entire guild with instant cast God Gust, can i say hwizz was OP back then? iRO became a game where its items>skills

#28 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:08 PM

Keep the trolling and name calling out of the discussion please.

#29 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:09 PM

Baaaccck on topic:

It really depends on what class you want to play. Suras and Genetics are generally the best classes for MVPing, though Royal Guards, Rune Knights, GXes and Mechanics won't have much issue either.

I find farming Nid pretty profitable, though to do that you need to do quite a few quests and generally have some pretty high-end gear to do it in the first place.

For someone just starting out, check around Prontera for what people are buying. I've had friends make pretty decent money by farming Beef Heads or Ice Crystals. Prickly Fruit are also pretty good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users