New event suggestion - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

New event suggestion

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kaseme

Kaseme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:39 PM

I know a lot of people hated it, and raged about it, but there were a bunch of people who thought event WoE's were fun too. A lot of them could have been handled differently, however what I am suggesting isn't like anything we've had before.

Pick a very specific castle, and I'd say make it on a day that's NOT a WoE day, just so it doesn't screw everything up. Instead of bringing up an emp, buff up and summon Poring the Conqueror, give him a few new skills so he can stand a chance against new renewal skills. Offer a seal roll to the guild who can actually defeat him. Oh, and in honor of the seal roll... rename him. Call him Sudri. I'm sure we're all well acquainted with Mr. Sudri of the 4th seal. Most of the server would love a chance to actually destroy him.

Just a thought.

#2 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:43 PM

I was very excited for that one day where GMs said they'd be defending a castle... Unfortunately that didn't happen. =( Wish we could actually have that happen, would be a pretty interesting fight!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users