5 replies to this topic

#1 megabrunox

megabrunox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:25 PM

Hi, well i was testing the skills and i found this:

Tiger Cannon combo: Tiger Cannon dont do additional dmg and have cast time when i use it after Fallen Empire, i was not mistake when i tried the combo way, i tried it many times and it suppoused that make like the double of dmg and not having cast time in the combo way.

Gates of Hell: By the combo way there is not SP reduction and by the normal and combo way it only use like 18% of max sp, not like the description skill.

#2 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:26 AM

The skill descriptions are not updated since the kRO devs never updated them when they changed the skill effects.

#3 megabrunox

megabrunox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:32 AM

The skill descriptions are not updated since the kRO devs never updated them when they changed the skill effects.

Yeah but the combo way dont have cast time and in sakray have >.<

#4 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

oh? Are your stats the same? Cause I know that it is quite tough to chain Tiger Cannon. Do you have more agi on Sak than on the main server? It is possible that the combo time is reduced by AGI and dex just like Monk and Champion combo skills.

#5 megabrunox

megabrunox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:17 AM

oh? Are your stats the same? Cause I know that it is quite tough to chain Tiger Cannon. Do you have more agi on Sak than on the main server? It is possible that the combo time is reduced by AGI and dex just like Monk and Champion combo skills.

Yeah, they are the same, but now in the main server i have the same problem, after using fallen empire when i press the button of TC and you know that if not well the chain it will appear the icon to select a target and dont cast TC but that dont appear, just cast TC after FE and have cast time...

#6 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:58 PM

Ah it must be the new server update. It might have bugged TC just like Abundance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users