Rune Knight Build Guides - Page 7 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

Rune Knight Build Guides

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#151 Hardc0re

Hardc0re

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

Oh, I didnt know that if Spear Boom comes off HS, it would use Spear Boom delay.

I understand now.

http://irowiki.org/~...boeAcFqQrxqnak1

So apart from removing SB from the build, anything else? Do I really need Dragon Breath instead of Ignition Break?

#152 Kydon

Kydon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

Since you dont want DB you could get agi a bit high and use crit gears for MVPing thats where Parrying would be usefull.

As for Phantom Thrust i never said anything about the dmg its just that THE SKILL DOESNT WORK IN PVP so i would rather get one more level on deathbound than it.

As for "DB or IB" i try to give unbiased opinions based on what other people want instead of brainwashing them about what is right or on how to play. For PVP and PVM a HS/IB can function well and doesnt necessarily need DB.

If u want my personal opinion i would never play RK without DB but then again my RK was designed in order to do other things like WOE and high level MVPing with a party and PVP/PVM.

Edited by Kydon, 09 March 2014 - 03:16 PM.

#153 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:20 PM

Since you dont want DB you could get agi a bit high and use crit gears for MVPing thats where Parrying would be usefull.

As for Phantom Thrust i never said anything about the dmg its just that THE SKILL DOESNT WORK IN PVP so i would rather get one more level on deathbound than it.

As for "DB or IB" i try to give unbiased opinions based on what other people want instead of brainwashing them about what is right or on how to play. For PVP and PVM a HS/IB can function well and doesnt necessarily need DB.

If u want my personal opinion i would never play RK without DB but then again my RK was designed in order to do other things like WOE and high level MVPing with a party and PVP/PVM.

I like that you said that,I was just discussing a topic with someone similar to this.

#154 Hardc0re

Hardc0re

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

Wait, so you are saying the in PvP, Phantom Thrust doesn't pull the target to you? It's the main reason I was looking at the RK, immagining all the possibilities with it...

Is it bugged or something? Will they fix someday?

#155 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

Wait, so you are saying the in PvP, Phantom Thrust doesn't pull the target to you? It's the main reason I was looking at the RK, immagining all the possibilities with it...
Is it bugged or something? Will they fix someday?

Yeah,it's not working as intended.You can use it in a party to pull someome towards you,but other than that,it's ass.And knowing RO on fixing things....

#156 Hardc0re

Hardc0re

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

So this skill works outside PvP but not inside?

Or can I pull someone from my party to me in PvP as well? I just can't pull the enemies right?

Damn, RK just got dumbed down a lot for me in PvP, that's a downer...

Any other RK skill that doesn't work in PvP? Or is Phantom Thrust the only one?

If someone say that Charge Attack or Death Bound doesn't work in PvP as well I gonna delete my swordman right now.

Edited by Hardc0re, 09 March 2014 - 04:57 PM.

#157 Kydon

Kydon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

If u send a ticket they will say "it is working as intended", i think it is intentionally left "bugged" vs players. and yes you just cant pull enemy players but it works on party members even on pvp.

#158 8838140216010657150

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

If I'm going DB/HS build, what order do I get skills if I'm not going to rush DB since it won't do much damage until higher levels?

#159 MichaelM

MichaelM

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

Hoping someone can help me out here. My friend is a RK, currently going down the IB-BB path and is looking to reset his stats.

I see there are a few guides and stat recommendations, but they are for end-stat goals. He is only 110 right now and isn't sure how his stats should be spent at that level. Right now he has a bit of AGI and it seems rather pointless to have any at all. Also, when we level we run into issues of him running out of SP really quick.

He will almost always have me (an AB) to level with if that makes a difference in the survivability of the build. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

#160 bubblegum07

bubblegum07

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:40 PM

I believe this guide is outdated now
I understand DB will be useless soon? Anyone can confirm this?
Whats a good gear set up for DB RK now? Gears and stats

#161 Kydon

Kydon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:50 PM

DB will NEVER be useless. People who say that just fail to understand how the game will work on the future updates.

#162 Lee954

Lee954

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:04 AM

DB is never gonna be useless unless they overnerf RK, or when they have fire and ice armor, its mostly the way to counteract DB, but nothing els can help you but db

#163 Datrax

Datrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Server:Valkyre

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:55 AM

What's the best Season for DB Build? A Tae Goo Lyeon with SP4/SP4 ( or higher just for the fast Time reduction Couleur be nice) but what if i want to war a Shield

#164 chel0897

chel0897

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:51 AM

Is a str agi luk a good build? Like str agi luk for HS first then vit (for hp pool) as soon as it hits LK and then int and a little of dex? i'm quite a starter so... ><

#165 sv003

sv003

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:01 PM

Budd I miss you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users