AB lvl 117 Needs an iRO Husband / 3rd job - Party Requests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AB lvl 117 Needs an iRO Husband / 3rd job

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 neha

neha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:25 PM

I am a lvl 117 AB need a Hubby and a lvling partner.
Pleaase Pm me on nehaji , or leave a message here so i will get back to youll..
Oh my server is Valkarie

Edited by neha, 05 July 2011 - 10:48 PM.

#2 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:26 PM

Certainly a unique "request" for sure, I was gonna point out though you forgot the server you're on xD

#3 neha

neha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:50 PM

Well its just so that i can enjoy all aspects of the game.I hope it is not too much to ask if there are others with similar interests..
I do want to try out all aspects of the game before i quit it though

#4 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:51 PM

Neha I ma be your leveling partner :lol: . I doubt any one sane would want to marry you. You have to understand though when I make parties its basically to level my character and i wont be expelling any of my character to accommodate out of share people. Else why should i take all the trouble in the first place? If you cant understand that you must really be very very _____ intelligent lol. I don't see you ever inviting me into your parties?

#5 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:52 PM

I don't think there is a rule against it, tbh it made me laugh when I read it (not in a rude way) but just that I hadn't seen something like that in a long time. Kinda read like a personals ad xD

Good luck!

#6 igzz

igzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Locationdown under

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:52 PM

I'm sure lots of chars would want an AB to marry their char and level with them. Best of luck. Try looking for Suras/Genetics/RKs :lol:

#7 igzz

igzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Locationdown under

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

I don't think there is a rule against it, tbh it made me laugh when I read it (not in a rude way) but just that I hadn't seen something like that in a long time. Kinda read like a personals ad xD

Good luck!

I remember pre-renewal when people would tell me "Make a HP/Scholar and I'll marry you!". Those were the days :lol:

#8 neha

neha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:01 AM

Neha I ma be your leveling partner :dunno: . I doubt any one sane would want to marry you. You have to understand though when I make parties its basically to level my character and i wont be expelling any of my character to accommodate out of share people. Else why should i take all the trouble in the first place? If you cant understand that you must really be very very _____ intelligent lol. I don't see you ever inviting me into your parties?

OH ADITIIYA

What do u mean by any sane person wouldn't want to marry me... :lol: ... thats so so so so rude
Also i understand that you cannot accommodate me in your parties and where did i ever blame you for it ...u have many alternates you want to lvl and make a cricket team or something.. :angry:
i just want to find someone nice in my lvl range and try to have some more fun in the game now that i have reached lvl 117..
Its just that maybe after some time i wont be able to play.. and i dont really want to make nor than one character

Edited by neha, 06 July 2011 - 12:04 AM.

#9 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:03 AM

ah used to love high int scholars with Morpheus set. they used to fill up even a high wiz / hp :lol:

@neha
Blame me? LOL you cursed me and what not... You are always welcome in my parties if we even. You don't even have to ask.

Is it a smart thing to let your potential bakara( scapegoat) oops i mean hubby ingame that you are gonna leave soon?

How will he Able able to get a divorce with you gone?. Btw Do you know what tsundere means? if not google it. There is no Dere to your tsun .

Edited by Zinja, 06 July 2011 - 12:10 AM.

#10 Musu

Musu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:07 AM

^

Seeing as I am currenty a 99/69 Scholar I love this ability. To the thread creator I recommend just partying with people. The marriage warp is kinda pointless to an AB.

#11 neha

neha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:17 AM

ah used to love high int scholars with Morpheus set. they used to fill up even a high wiz / hp :lol:

@neha
Blame me? LOL you cursed me and what not... You are always welcome in my parties if we even. You don't even have to ask.

Is it a smart thing to let your potential bakara( scapegoat) oops i mean hubby ingame that you are gonna leave soon?

How will he Able able to get a divorce with you gone?. Btw Do you know what tsundere means? if not google it. There is no Dere to your tsun .

OMG WHEN DID I CURSE YOU... that was all drama and i had guests come home yesterday and they were pestering me so much ... so was a little busy..
Arre Adi yaar y u take things so seriously... Just was bored and time passsing with you..

#12 Musu

Musu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:02 AM

Neha some advise for you

1) List if you are VIP / Have your own wedding item.
2) List if the other person needs the wedding item or if you are going to provide it
3) List if you have been married before so they know about adoption abilities
4) List how active ingame you are
5) List , if applicable , if you are bad with english
6) List your time zone
7) List the level range you are looking for

#13 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:04 AM

Don't look at me. I treat family way harsher than friends.

#14 neha

neha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:09 AM

1) List if you are VIP / Have your own wedding item. - i am VIP with 1 M zeny
2) List if the other person needs the wedding item or if you are going to provide it - not sure didn't read it
3) List if you have been married before so they know about adoption abilities - NO NEVER MARRIED BEFORE
4) List how active ingame you are - PLAY EVERY DAY 5 hrs min
5) List , if applicable , if you are bad with english - If i would have bad English ,i wouldn't tell
6) List your time zone - 5.30 hrs ahead of GMT , Indian Standard Time
7) List the level range you are looking for - Current lvl is lvl 117 need someone in range

Please don't post if you'll are not interested
I am taking this seriously because i want to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users