Level 145+ Prize Medals worth it? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Level 145+ Prize Medals worth it?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:39 AM

Thanks for the answer :waddle:
Guess I'll use them for own weapon-needs and exp than ^^

#27 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:57 AM

A lot of people I ask about this topic look at it two ways. You can get those last hard levels(145-150) or you can use the medals to make a new character. 4k - 6k medals almost guarantee's you a third class character. Just level to the maneaters quest in eden group. Do the quest and use the medals to trans. After you trans do the same thing and you pretty much have a new 3rd class character.

#28 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:21 PM

2000 medals got me from lv 144 to 145. This is with the double exp and VIP status. I think it would be a waste to spend 2000 prize medal + BX3 on just one level. It would be nice if we have the options to convert maybe 5 prize medal for one KVM badge or something like that.

#29 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

Because this thread is about the useage for Price Medals...
I'm still hesitationg for using mine for EXP, because I always have in mind, that I could use them to get a Lv 4 weapon (or elemental armor) and sell those to get some zeny.
Is this even worth it? With Seal 4 repeatable now and this huge amount of price medals through the Lucky Boxes, are there still buyer?
And what whould be more worth on Ymir?

Get the levels, hunt harder enemies, get more expensive drops. The excalibur is worth 60m from the prize medals, that's about it. Depends on your server.

#30 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

Get the levels, hunt harder enemies, get more expensive drops. The excalibur is worth 60m from the prize medals, that's about it. Depends on your server.

Brocca is worth a good bit as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users