• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ferioke

ferioke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:30 AM

I was just wondering wich class is better between Destroyer and Ninja. I deslike their counterpaths so im not going to be them either.I also like paladin but its just the fact that people say their too overpowered so wich stops me from making one.
Im really confused on wich class to pick because i've seen a couple of infiltraters and marksmen but i like both of their playstyle and i also prefer pvp. Wich class is more suited for me? Can i also get an answer soon because im going to roll a character soon
Thanks! :lol:

Edited by ferioke, 06 July 2011 - 07:34 AM.

#2 JoeDizzle

JoeDizzle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationPonyville, Equestria
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The only one?

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:45 AM

Ninja for pvp is the more preferable choice. Destroyers are still good though.

#3 ferioke

ferioke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:49 AM

Ninja for pvp is the more preferable choice. Destroyers are still good though.

What about paladin?
This is actually weird, but every game i play theres a class i like but they always turn out to be overpowered even though i havent wached a video or even herad of it. I liked paladin but everyone say their the most overpowered class in the game wich stops me from usingi it.

#4 papapap

papapap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationWhere I live
  • Server:Vvyren

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:11 AM

They are. Everyone is right.

#5 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:18 AM

Paladins are a very fun class. If you like serious, competent PvP then Ninja would be a better choice. However, if you play a Paladin there's still a whole game to enjoy along with PvP so don't let it ruin it for you. You can counteract the overpowered nature of Paladins somewhat by not locking.

Destroyers are a great class and are fun for PvP but I would make the claim they are for the moderately skilled Dragon Saga players. Typically, out of a weird habit, people always end up making Destroyers as their alt character. They're extremely fun but tough to master.

Ninjas are very fun for beginners, have great skills and really diverse PvP tactics. If you play a Ninja expect to be held to a standard of greatness if you want to fit in. I would recommend you be a Ninja out of these three especially if you're new. Keep in mind that Ninjas will have a very reaction-based nature in later PvP and that it's probably one of the more challenging but more rewarding PvP classes.

As far as leveling these three goes, Destroyer would also be the most difficult to level up. Ninja would be the easiest, with Paladin in the middle.

Edited by Kazu731, 06 July 2011 - 08:19 AM.

#6 ferioke

ferioke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:29 AM

Paladins are a very fun class. If you like serious, competent PvP then Ninja would be a better choice. However, if you play a Paladin there's still a whole game to enjoy along with PvP so don't let it ruin it for you. You can counteract the overpowered nature of Paladins somewhat by not locking.

Destroyers are a great class and are fun for PvP but I would make the claim they are for the moderately skilled Dragon Saga players. Typically, out of a weird habit, people always end up making Destroyers as their alt character. They're extremely fun but tough to master.

Ninjas are very fun for beginners, have great skills and really diverse PvP tactics. If you play a Ninja expect to be held to a standard of greatness if you want to fit in. I would recommend you be a Ninja out of these three especially if you're new. Keep in mind that Ninjas will have a very reaction-based nature in later PvP and that it's probably one of the more challenging but more rewarding PvP classes.

As far as leveling these three goes, Destroyer would also be the most difficult to level up. Ninja would be the easiest, with Paladin in the middle.

Thanks for the help.
I picked ninja.

Edited by ferioke, 06 July 2011 - 10:33 AM.

#7 ferioke

ferioke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:32 AM

ugh double post

Edited by ferioke, 06 July 2011 - 10:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users