No turn-ins for low level characters? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

No turn-ins for low level characters?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Axiluvia

Axiluvia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:10 PM

So, I noticed the lowest level turn ins are level 70. I know that getting up the higher levels are MUCH tougher, and it makes sense to have turn ins for them...

But honestly, no love for say, 30-50 level characters? I know you can get them up 'fast', but it's so BORING. I have around 20 characters, 5 I just transceded with the exp bonus and some prize medals... and I'm not looking forward to having to grind on wolves forever and ever. To me, level 70 is where the game gets more interesting!

I'd personally much have a push to GET to 70, and then maybe a push after 100 or so. Or just have some for each level.

I know there's the eden quests, and Overlook, but Eden doesn't give nearly as much EXP, and overlook usually takes 6+ HOURS.

#2 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:17 PM

Overlook doesn't take too long if you have a good sized party, this is basically intended to be a perma-turn in for 30-70 characters. You also end up with a very useful card, even without battle manuals you should be at least level 70 by the time you finish the quests there. In fact, with BMs a lot of people are outleveling the dungeon before they can get the reward.

#3 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:20 PM

You don't know anything about leveling higher level characters if you think things get interesting starting from lv70+. The pain of grinding your mind off sets in when you turn into a 3rd class as well.

#4 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:25 PM

How about eden group turn in quests?

Ok, the NPCs aren't in the entrance of the dungeon/field and you have to go back to the eden group to take the quest again but you can repeat them and they are quite easy.

TIp: hunt maneater flowers now with the 2x drop and get lvl 70 only talking with 2 npcs xD

#5 Axiluvia

Axiluvia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:57 PM

How about eden group turn in quests?

Ok, the NPCs aren't in the entrance of the dungeon/field and you have to go back to the eden group to take the quest again but you can repeat them and they are quite easy.

TIp: hunt maneater flowers now with the 2x drop and get lvl 70 only talking with 2 npcs xD

Except they have a 24 hour cool-down, JUST LIKE the new turn ins. Except the new turn ins give full exp, and you can choose to do job or base if you're VIP. I mentioned the eden quests are similar, but worse.

You don't know anything about leveling higher level characters if you think things get interesting starting from lv70+. The pain of grinding your mind off sets in when you turn into a 3rd class as well.

Seeing as I have only one level 101 character, and one 99/70 after that, I would have to agree I don't know much about it. But it's the fact that I DON'T know much about it that makes it more interesting. I'm sure after the first 20 times, I'll get bored to death of it as well. It's the fact that you have to do the newbie stuff at LEAST twice for EVERY character makes it more boring, in my mind. There's also less of a variety of decent monsters to kill. 100+ have Holy Grounds, Thor, Splendide, Thantatos Tower, Odin's Shrine, and pretty much all the new dungeons that are supposed to come out. There's the Pirate ship, and the water dungeon, but by the time you can kill stuff fast there without dying much, you've outleveled the monsters. The only consistent dungeon I've noticed is Payon, besides overlook.

Overlook doesn't take too long if you have a good sized party, this is basically intended to be a perma-turn in for 30-70 characters. You also end up with a very useful card, even without battle manuals you should be at least level 70 by the time you finish the quests there. In fact, with BMs a lot of people are outleveling the dungeon before they can get the reward.

Oh, we've done that too... but even with 4 to 8+ people, it's ALWAYS for us, taken 6+ hours. In fact, with more people, it seems to go slower, because a lot of people don't seem to get the "Don't kill stuff when other people are offscreen" and "Tell us when you're going AFK, so we know to protect your squishy self". I've done overlook 5 times now, and after that, I really have no desire to become that bored...

If there was a dungeon that only took two hours, and gave a third of the exp (to be about even), I would much rather do that. I'm not the type of person that enjoys playing a game and just grinding for six hours straight. If there was more NPCs to talk to, or special items to get in there (as in, the monsters would drop slightly different things. I'm not saying expensive junk, but like raw fish, or whatnot) that would make it more interesting.

#6 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:28 PM

Except they have a 24 hour cool-down, JUST LIKE the new turn ins. Except the new turn ins give full exp, and you can choose to do job or base if you're VIP. I mentioned the eden quests are similar, but worse.

Not after lvl 25. You can repeat the quests whenever you want. The 24 hours cooldown are for the first levels (and if you do all of them you won't need to repeat them because you'll pass the range xD)

#7 valgissn

valgissn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

If there was a dungeon that only took two hours, and gave a third of the exp (to be about even), I would much rather do that. I'm not the type of person that enjoys playing a game and just grinding for six hours straight.

Well, RO is a grinding game. Think levels 100+. More grinding.

#8 Axiluvia

Axiluvia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:21 PM

Well, RO is a grinding game. Think levels 100+. More grinding.

Oh, I know, which is why I have characters of varying levels, and took 7 months to get to trancesend.

Still would prefer something besides Overlook and Eden, though.

#9 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:44 PM

The eden group and the overlook were designed to catapult players from novice to ~ lvl 70 in an afternoon of play. Making a bunch of turnins for that low of level is problematic as the amount of time a player could interact with the quest would be 1 turnin time, which we already have in the Eden Group.

#10 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:51 PM

GMs please ignore this noob troll thread, this guy is being very irritating stating how hard is to lvl when he can actually can get it fast if he wants to.

Here's my advice 1-20 scorpions (beware of bots)
21-30 elder willow (also filled with bots)
31- 2nd job overlook 1st and 2nd lvl use merc if u can afford it, best is archer since she gets highest HIT
Up to 56 overlook 4th floor and mobs
56-71 maneater blossoms
71-88 moscovia, stapo, orcs
88-92 magma dungeon 1
92 -99 magma dungeon 2 (get party)

Edited by ExDarkrb, 06 July 2011 - 02:53 PM.

#11 Axiluvia

Axiluvia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:07 PM

GMs please ignore this noob troll thread, this guy is being very irritating stating how hard is to lvl when he can actually can get it fast if he wants to.

Here's my advice 1-20 scorpions (beware of bots)
21-30 elder willow (also filled with bots)
31- 2nd job overlook 1st and 2nd lvl use merc if u can afford it, best is archer since she gets highest HIT
Up to 56 overlook 4th floor and mobs
56-71 maneater blossoms
71-88 moscovia, stapo, orcs
88-92 magma dungeon 1
92 -99 magma dungeon 2 (get party)

First of all, I am not a 'noob', nor am I trying to troll. And I'm also not male.

And I do not see a problem in stating that I would prefer more variety in low level leveling, or, in my opinion, the same amount of variety in low level things as in higher levels.

I have stated my stance on why I do not care for overlook, and how I think it could be improved for the more casual player (as I am). I have also stated that I have a LOT of characters, so I tend to do the 'newbie' stuff more than most people (as in, I have 18 characters, whereas most people I talk to have a most of two to three)...

I am not billy, I do not level to 150 in a week. I am not in a huge guild, where PUGs for dungeons, or semi-powerleveling is easy.

I simply would prefer more options, that is all. If this request is 'trollish', or 'n00bish', then perhaps I should keep all ideas to myself, since I am not one to test mechanics, loopholes, or RNGs.

I simply know what I prefer in games, and was attempting to make a suggestion, that is all.

#12 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

Alright I'll make this clear. You have so many choices to lvl as long as you are a char below lvl 80 and td GMs do not need to help you on that. No one ca actually lvl to 150 in a week except maybe ken who can do it if he wants because he spends a lot of KP. However if I can get to 3rd job in 1 week with no VIP then you should do ok if it is 2weeks or so. Some people have been playing the game long enough to know how to 99 tue fastest way. Dun force yourself so hard like that. 6h isn't that bad for getting thru the dungeon, we also almost take that time just that we break it down. If you can't even handle the grind NOW, dn even go 3rd job for fear you may jump down the building

#13 Axiluvia

Axiluvia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:35 PM

Alright I'll make this clear. You have so many choices to lvl as long as you are a char below lvl 80 and td GMs do not need to help you on that. No one ca actually lvl to 150 in a week except maybe ken who can do it if he wants because he spends a lot of KP. However if I can get to 3rd job in 1 week with no VIP then you should do ok if it is 2weeks or so. Some people have been playing the game long enough to know how to 99 tue fastest way. Dun force yourself so hard like that. 6h isn't that bad for getting thru the dungeon, we also almost take that time just that we break it down. If you can't even handle the grind NOW, dn even go 3rd job for fear you may jump down the building

On the Ygg server, billy has managed this, several times. He was Three of the top 10 on who could get to 150 the fastest. I know he can do this in a week, because he mentioned it. And we've seen evidence of this.

Also, my average speed of getting a character from 1 to 1 trancesend is about 3-5 months now (this is my playing time, not 'how much I'm playing the character')

And perhaps I shouldn't worry about it as much. I just shouldn't play and spend as much money on the game as I should have, since I wouldn't want to 'jump from the building' as you put it. I've been trying to limit my game play to 1-2 nights a week because of this... and now that I have SIX trancesend characters levels 14-22, I'm just thinking how long it's going to take...

On the plus side, they're trancesended, so I won't have to do this with them again... now for the last eight characters...

#14 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

Heres every single vetaran's advice I alway fail to follow:

CONCENTRATE ON ONE CHARACTER!

#15 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

If you find an empty spot in ant eggs you could get to 2nd class Extremly fast. Turn ins for low levels is not necessary for that is eden for.

#16 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

I tried it on my High Merchant, but it took too long to solo, so I just went to orcs, which was infinitely better, even when leeching a friends archer. 10% per kill was nice, and all, but the monsters had what? Like 10k HP onthe first floor? I wasn't keeping track, but it seemed excessive. Also, the sign on the first floor didn't say anything when I clicked on it, so I never got the kill count running.

When you factor in the average party size of players who goes to overlook, what's the base Exp to HP ratio? And how does that compare with anywhere else solo?

Edited by Scott, 06 July 2011 - 06:59 PM.

#17 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:05 AM

hm over the last week made several new trans chars, leveling was as follows:

1-13 spores
13-36 ant eggs with spear merc, went and watched TV for a while.
36-63 Orc Dungeon 1 with blast clip, all classes. aco(priest), aco(champ), merch
68-85ish harpies

Overlook dungeon was really good as well, did that on a TK->TKM without any manuals/party and i would have outleveled the place if i hadnt forgotten to turn in the last 2 quests.

and a random +12 lvls thrown in there somewhere for doing seal 2 quest once.

#18 wonka

wonka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationTamaulipas, Mexico~
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Chaos~

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:43 PM

i lol'd at "overlook usually takes 6+ HOURS" and "First of all, I am not a 'noob'"

get lvl 70 its sooooo easy jut a few hours of grinding you can even reach lvl 95+ in a day with NO vip xD

u said u have lots of chars (20) and 5 just trans and just 1 3rd class what its pretty noobish to me cus' trans chars are just nothing lol RO gets interesting when you are 3rd and get the jobs u need to rock =3

my suggestion: stop noobieing with all that useless chars and focus in one cus a 101 3rd its lame

and RO isnt a game to play just a week then get 150 and u finished the game so if u want just turn in quest to lvl as fast as u can and with no effort or time then RO isnt a game u should play u better go and play lants vs zombies or something like that

if you havnt played with a char 110+ u dont know NOTHING about RO~

Turn in event can get may players to 150 but being 150 doesnt mean u know how to play~

as i've been playng since 2003 i can tell you dont know much abot RO =3

i cn tell you its easy cus i just made ranger, sura, RK and gene in the 2x exp week WITHOUT VIP or manuals or so~

Good Luck~

#19 Axiluvia

Axiluvia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:56 PM

i lol'd at "overlook usually takes 6+ HOURS" and "First of all, I am not a 'noob'"

get lvl 70 its sooooo easy jut a few hours of grinding you can even reach lvl 95+ in a day with NO vip xD

u said u have lots of chars (20) and 5 just trans and just 1 3rd class what its pretty noobish to me cus' trans chars are just nothing lol RO gets interesting when you are 3rd and get the jobs u need to rock =3

my suggestion: stop noobieing with all that useless chars and focus in one cus a 101 3rd its lame

and RO isnt a game to play just a week then get 150 and u finished the game so if u want just turn in quest to lvl as fast as u can and with no effort or time then RO isnt a game u should play u better go and play lants vs zombies or something like that

if you havnt played with a char 110+ u dont know NOTHING about RO~

Turn in event can get may players to 150 but being 150 doesnt mean u know how to play~

as i've been playng since 2003 i can tell you dont know much abot RO =3

i cn tell you its easy cus i just made ranger, sura, RK and gene in the 2x exp week WITHOUT VIP or manuals or so~

Good Luck~

I'm assuming you're attempting to be a troll, so here's my attempt*:

I didn't even bother reading most of what you said, what with your bad (I'd say atrocious, but I'm not sure if you would know what it meant, it being more then two syllables) spelling, and your arrogant attitude, what with the 'The way I play is the only proper way to play, and everyone else who doesn't is stupid'. I like doing odd builds, I like trying out things that other people think is stupid. I don't care if most people have firetrap on their rogues, I like my Severe Rainstorm, thank you very much. If this blows your tiny little closed mind, then I apologize, and shall phrase my next post in 'me-too-isms' and monosyllabic grunts.

I like having multiple characters, it has it so I can interact with more people. I *enjoy* helping new people, and answering questions. I'd much rather be known as a helpful person that doesn't have a 150, then someone who has one, and ends up being a selfish ass. Of course, that slot seems to be taken already...

Just because I don't level as fast as others, doesn't mean I don't know much about the game. In fact, if one power levels through to get to 150 ASAP, they miss a lot of ingame content. I've had to tell people things, when they have THREE 150 characters. Things they didn't know about RO. And this isn't the only game that this has happened in with me. It's called 'wanting to learn new things'. Perhaps you've heard of it?

I've been playing since Beta as well, as have my husband and his brother. I stopped, and then played for a year or two again later. I admit, I haven't played consistently throughout that time, but I was there before 2-2 jobs, I was there before Morroc was destroyed, and I was there before a lot of other things happened.

I doubt assuming things of anyone is good, because it can give you the wrong impression. After all, if I was to assume things about you, just from that one post, I'd have to assume you're a male, most likely under 17, who thinks that harrassing people online someway makes up for the utter lack of having a social life, and that you think that misspelling words somehow makes you more 'leet' then it showing you being lazy, stupid, and offensive to those of us who enjoy using things like metaphors, repartee, and words bigger then 'chicken'.

I apologize if you think that levels are the only way to prove how 'un-noobish' someone is at a game. I prefer community, teamwork, and having fun over being a total ass who only cares about being shiny.

If anyone else is offended by my post, I apologize sincerely, and will attempt to be less rude in the future.

*Yes, this is an actual serious attempt at me being a troll. This is how *I* t/roll.

Edited by Axiluvia, 07 July 2011 - 02:57 PM.

#20 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

Alix, so what sort of turnins would you like to see then? Frankly the Eden ones should push you very fast into your 30s now, so what sort of monsters between 30-70 do you think are fun to hunt and would be good to have a Turnin for?

I'm not making promises, but if the idea works then who knows?

Edited by Inubashiri, 07 July 2011 - 03:46 PM.

#21 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:55 PM

Actually, the Eden quests from 26-40 are mostly just potion rewards, but the levels are quick enough such that those levels aren't too bad anyway.

One question about low-level turns-in if they are implemented (and I "suffer" from the same issue of playing double-digit numbers of characters so I too am interested in this :s ): Considering that the enabler for chunking together base and job exp into just one or the other type is the +7 Ygg Crown with a level 70 requirement, would we be stuck with leveling both base and job?

#22 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:56 PM

Orc dungeon turn-ins would be pretty decent. That place is an exp goldmine for lower lvls.

#23 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:24 PM

for mage class low level SAFETY WALL NEEDS THE OLD FORMULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 Axiluvia

Axiluvia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:28 PM

Alux, so what sort of turnins would you like to see then? Frankly the Eden ones should push you very fast into your 30s now, so what sort of monsters between 30-70 do you think are fun to hunt and would be good to have a Turnin for?

I'm not making promises, but if the idea works then who knows?

Well, the item turn ins were much too easy for botters... And the eden ones are useful, but it also doesn't help a lot of people don't seem to notice them... especially older players coming back. I've mentioned it to at least six people I know of, and they hadn't heard of it... and when I caught them in time, were glad they didn't spend zeny on NPC items, since the eden ones are better.

Overlook is fine when you have plenty of time to do so... and you don't have internet that disconnects you constantly. I had someone miss out on the card, because they leveled, and then got disconnected from the server. I've had two characters myself that can never finish it, because of random disconnects at the wrong time.

For my ideal (and to help lower level players learn their classes, and more of the game), something like Overlook might be good, but smaller/shorter. Or at least something you could take a break in the middle of. Perhaps multiple parts, with a cool-down in between them? Not a huge one needed, just enough for people to be able to take a break, perhaps get some food or something. Like 2 hours or whatnot.

I was also thinking something like in thanatos, where you need a minimum of three people, but trying to get a 'pick up group' of low level players might be too frustrating. On the other hand, it would help people learn how to work in groups, and which 'teams' are better versus others.

I was thinking it would be interesting to have, instead of more powerful versions of weaker monsters, have weaker versions of more powerful monsters. This could give new players a hint as to what is in store for them later (And give them hints of 'Just because it's the same avatar, doesn't mean it's easy. Different colors = more difficult'). Of course, this could have the effect of them thinking that the normal versions of these monsters aren't as difficult as they are. Still, a newbie dungeon with mini-acidus sounds amusing to me >.>

Alternately, You could have a 'quest of the day' turn in, which cycles through lower level monsters. Somewhat like the TK mission, but only chooses monsters under 50 or so. This would help players find some of the more unusual monsters, explore the maps more (rather then just teleporting everywhere), and give them an idea of how much variety is in the game, rather then fighting X1 for 15 levels, then x2, etc.

As an alternative to a turn ins itself, perhaps a system like the booking system, only instead of looking for groups, higher level players can mention they'd be willing to help out lower level players, like a 'Be a buddy' or something. Higher level players would simply post "I am willing to help new characters" in the booking field, and saying what they could do to help (tank, heal/buff, etc) I can see a couple problems with this:

1. It would probably increase beggars, trying to get zeny/items off of high level players
2. It could give higher level players a chance to harass lower level players as well. But since it's an opt-in thing, I would think (well, prefer to think) that it would attract more helpful people, rather then trolls.
2. It wouldn't help them learn how to play their character as much, since they'd be getting monsters tanked, or buffed like crazy

On the plus side:

1. It would give the higher level people that are bored sitting in town something to do (And allow higher level players to show off to impressionable newbies, heh)
2. It would help people meet other people who WANT to be helpful and nice, which in turn:
3. It would help the feeling of community
4. It would also allow newer players to talk to people who know the game a bit better, and may have ideas on what to do with their characters, what items to keep/vend, and so forth.

Anyways, these are just some ideas that would make the game more interesting for lower level players (in my oponion, anyways). I know there's no promises here, but the fact that some people think my idea is valid is nice for me :waddle:

#25 wonka

wonka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationTamaulipas, Mexico~
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Chaos~

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:38 PM

I'm assuming you're attempting to be a troll, so here's my attempt*:

I didn't even bother reading most of what you said, what with your bad (I'd say atrocious, but I'm not sure if you would know what it meant, it being more then two syllables) spelling, and your arrogant attitude, what with the 'The way I play is the only proper way to play, and everyone else who doesn't is stupid'. I like doing odd builds, I like trying out things that other people think is stupid. I don't care if most people have firetrap on their rogues, I like my Severe Rainstorm, thank you very much. If this blows your tiny little closed mind, then I apologize, and shall phrase my next post in 'me-too-isms' and monosyllabic grunts.

I like having multiple characters, it has it so I can interact with more people. I *enjoy* helping new people, and answering questions. I'd much rather be known as a helpful person that doesn't have a 150, then someone who has one, and ends up being a selfish ass. Of course, that slot seems to be taken already...

Just because I don't level as fast as others, doesn't mean I don't know much about the game. In fact, if one power levels through to get to 150 ASAP, they miss a lot of ingame content. I've had to tell people things, when they have THREE 150 characters. Things they didn't know about RO. And this isn't the only game that this has happened in with me. It's called 'wanting to learn new things'. Perhaps you've heard of it?

I've been playing since Beta as well, as have my husband and his brother. I stopped, and then played for a year or two again later. I admit, I haven't played consistently throughout that time, but I was there before 2-2 jobs, I was there before Morroc was destroyed, and I was there before a lot of other things happened.

I doubt assuming things of anyone is good, because it can give you the wrong impression. After all, if I was to assume things about you, just from that one post, I'd have to assume you're a male, most likely under 17, who thinks that harrassing people online someway makes up for the utter lack of having a social life, and that you think that misspelling words somehow makes you more 'leet' then it showing you being lazy, stupid, and offensive to those of us who enjoy using things like metaphors, repartee, and words bigger then 'chicken'.

I apologize if you think that levels are the only way to prove how 'un-noobish' someone is at a game. I prefer community, teamwork, and having fun over being a total ass who only cares about being shiny.

If anyone else is offended by my post, I apologize sincerely, and will attempt to be less rude in the future.

*Yes, this is an actual serious attempt at me being a troll. This is how *I* t/roll.

still noob to me~ /meh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users