FlippyCake's Scavenger Hunt Pictorial Clue Location! - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 8 votes

FlippyCake's Scavenger Hunt Pictorial Clue Location!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:55 AM

I figured I would consolidate all the picture posts that I did for the Scavenger hunt, into 1 thread for easy reading.

Hope you enjoy.
@Note: I am still missing the exact text on the 4th clue set, so if you have time to write it down, I will add it to the appropriate post. Enjoy...

Clue Set No.1

Clue 1: This powerful magic stands the test of time. Find some of this magical soil in time.
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 2: Ready Set GO! The race begins. Run a lap, and go all the way to this outlying island. Snap a picture of the dolphin's tail!
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 3: (MAT Item): Bring me 10 samples of the coal found in mines, that can be used to create fire.
Solution: This is just the actual material drop Coal. Make sure you have 10. These do not go away once the quest is turned it, so you can re-use them as much as needed.

Clue Set No.2

Clue 1: A single sentence in the Seven Hearts Saga tells us of the ancient civilization that left their writings all over Junon. Find some of this writing on ancient stones.
Solution: Note, it is always a random stone in the circle, use the coordinates as a reference only.
Posted Image

Clue 2: Queen Hiria built a large temple around her interplanetary gateway, on Junon long ago. The pyramid she built would choose her fate for her.
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 3: (MAT item) Bring me 15 samples of the tail of a Krawfy.
Solution: This is just the actual material drop Krawfy Tail. Make sure you have 15. These do not go away once the quest is turned it, so you can re-use them as much as needed.

Clue Set No.3

Clue 1: The sleeping giant never leaves. Find a bit of this wise tree.
Solution: Note, it seems it is in a random spot on the ground, use the coordinates as a reference only.
Posted Image

Clue 2: The Junon Order and the Ikaness may never find a common ground. But on this ground, it stands tall, for all the lake to see.
Solution: Don't mind the typos in the picture :waddle:
Posted Image

Clue 3: (MAT item) Bring me 5 samples of a thick, stout leaf.
Solution: This is just the actual material drop Thick Leaf. Make sure you have 5. These do not go away once the quest is turned it, so you can re-use them as much as needed.

Clue Set No.4

Clue 1: Atop an adventurer's hill, fetch a clue of the Devil Pest. Spore and fungus on the soil.
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 2: The wind swirls through the sails and blades of Selba's giant. Snap a picture of this planetary landmark.
Solution:
Posted Image

Clue 3: (MAT item) Bring me 1 samples of a dried up piece of bark.
Solution: This is just the actual material drop Bark. Make sure you have 1. These do not go away once the quest is turned it, so you can re-use them as much as needed.

Credits: HellBlue. Hellguardian. SunFlowerGirl.

Edited by calaaniwygen, 07 July 2011 - 08:06 PM.

#2 ariza08

ariza08

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draconis

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:38 AM

Nice, and thank you very much for the effort.
+1 :waddle:

#3 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:43 AM

You should have ask me in game bout the clue description. Now I'm on my way to work. If you still need them tonight when I get home, I will write it up for you.

PS: very nice guide and I kick all alien bunny butt when I see one :waddle:

#4 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:47 AM

Why doesnt anyone like my guide -_- Is it cus his has screenshots? -_- Mine would have some screenies, but my screenshots arent working :waddle:

btw, how many boxes did it take you to get the backitem? Ive opened 15 so far, and I have only recieved shoes, fans and lemonade. Not a pogo or backitem yet.

#5 SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:12 PM

Excellent job. Thanks from all of us who can't figure some of these things out.

Whoever redid the summer event did a good job too. The fact that the scav hunt doesn't take your mats is a very good thing. The prizes are nice too except when you get crappy food for all your effort.

#6 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:14 PM

Thanks to bluehell and Flippy, this was really helpful lol.

#7 Laprion

Laprion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:33 PM

For the twig 5540,5567 is more spot on i kept getting one every 20 seconds out of cart

Edited by Laprion, 07 July 2011 - 07:37 PM.

#8 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

Why doesnt anyone like my guide -_- Is it cus his has screenshots? -_- Mine would have some screenies, but my screenshots arent working :waddle:

btw, how many boxes did it take you to get the backitem? Ive opened 15 so far, and I have only recieved shoes, fans and lemonade. Not a pogo or backitem yet.

Don't get me wrong, your thread initially helped me somewhat. I just found it confusing. Having it redone with images and the actual Clue questions, will help other people a lot.

This is a joint effort, and I added you to the credits at the end of the first post. -_-
I give credit where credit is due.

#9 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:42 PM

I'm going to take the liberty of resurrecting this thread for anyone who might be having problems with any of the scavenger hunt clues. I got a different one this year (set #4) than last year (couple of the other ones, can't remember), so I had to dig for this thread and I was very happy to find it! It's so very nicely done that I thought I'd "bump" it to serve as a guide for this year's event too! :)

Edit: Oops, didn't notice that bluehell's thread had been utilized from last year as well. Both are good.

Edited by PeppermintDream, 28 June 2012 - 12:05 AM.

#10 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:41 AM

I think it's a bad idea to endorse topics such as these in the General Section of the ROSE Online forums. It shouldn't be this easy to do a Scavenger Hunt just to get your item faster. It take's away the whole idea of having to look for things in a Scavenger Hunt.
I'm not against the idea, but it should be posted in the correct section where people would obviously look for help if they're stuck.

#11 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

I think it's a bad idea to endorse topics such as these in the General Section of the ROSE Online forums. It shouldn't be this easy to do a Scavenger Hunt just to get your item faster. It take's away the whole idea of having to look for things in a Scavenger Hunt.
I'm not against the idea, but it should be posted in the correct section where people would obviously look for help if they're stuck.

A pinned thread by a volunteer moderator does not constitute an "endorsement" of anything. This was originally posted in in ROSE Community Chat last year, and no one had a problem with it then. I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it now.

It is perhaps your opinion that it should it "shouldn't be this easy to do a Scavenger Hunt," but no one is forced to read the thread--nor does it have any type of misleading title. Anyone who reads this thread and claims they weren't aware it contained detailed information of where to find the clues does not have a leg to stand on, as the title makes it perfectly clear that it does contain detailed information.

#12 Weppie

Weppie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:52 AM

Where to recieve the quest?
Thank.you.for posting a guide!

#13 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

Where to recieve the quest?
Thank.you.for posting a guide!

Hi Weppie! You have to go to Sunshine Coast and speak with the NPC named Pirelli, who's at a boat in the water. You'll need 100 Festival Tickets to start the Scavenger Hunt, and you're also required to have played all of the Festival games at least one time.

Glad you found the guide helpful. I did too! Good luck!

#14 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

I am happy to see that my thread is alive again. :)
Makes me actually feel like I have provided some information that people deem useful.

#15 Weppie

Weppie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

Ohh Thank you PeppermintDream, that was the only lilttle bit of information what i was missing =D!
And thank you Calaaniwygen for you're guide! its really helpfull!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users