New Headgears? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Headgears?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:38 PM

Because getting far this year was such a feat. 4th place is a joke, well even 1st place was a joke this year since no one but Afrikan's team seemed to take it seriously.

Edit: The headgears given to people in the past were named, but then available from the Kafra shop, or lucky boxes.
That's the way this should be in my opinion.

lol and yet everyones complainnin about how usrc should be some kinda hand out... and tbh if u guys couldnt take 4th place from my team... u guys are :), no practice, put the team together a week before usrc... ill say it again... dont suck

#27 Watt

Watt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:58 PM

C paaaained!

#28 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:53 PM

lol and yet everyones complainnin about how usrc should be some kinda hand out... and tbh if u guys couldnt take 4th place from my team... u guys are :), no practice, put the team together a week before usrc... ill say it again... dont suck

That's their problem then. It seems like most of the teams entered solely on the notion of getting headgears.
I don't care that they get special headgears, but I do think they should be eventually available in the Kafra shop.

I won USRC with a team that we put together around a week before it took place. It just takes people who have common sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users