God seal quest chain - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

God seal quest chain

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:33 AM

With all the appropriate warps you can complete

seal 1 in about 4-5 minutes
seal 2 in about 10 (if you ren) - 15 minutes depending on luck at the roadblocks
seal 3 in about 15-20mins
seal 4 in about 10-15mins (on average) can swing wildly from 5 mins up to 30-40mins

I'm quite happily getting 300-400 kvm badges a day just putting in 1-2 hours depending on what the seal status is. I'm collecting my kvm weapons, armor and rings. At this rate i could afford to upgrade kvm without needing a special upgrade event lol.

anyways to readdress the OP, anyone else thinks this sound a lot like someone whining about missing a MVP spawn? its basically the same situation, complaining they're missing something becuase someone else beats them to it.

Its a completely player driven process, if you have a problem with when the seals roll, take it up with the people who roll them. Dispite what you say to the contrary, your problem IS with when it rolls, not how it rolls.

#27 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos - Animosity Leader

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:59 AM

To date, my guild has completed over 1400 seal quests within the past 2 months. Show me somebody else who has done this and I'll push the seals and have seal 2 open when you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users