They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:06 PM

Also, as i've said in the past, i would love to have a TONNE of updates with many bugs, then to wait any more with no content and getting bug fixes, because it's all been done!
Adventure plains is done, this last one is much much easier for newbies to start, and it needs to just stay the way it is. But it's been made/edited/reverted/edited now. enough is enough. leave it. The biggest online MMORPG and we all know which it is, releases WHOLE WORLD expansions every2 years.

But not only do they add entire continents, that it takes hours if not a few days to walk/run acrossed, they also edit the entire world to fit the latest expansion. They have hundreds of servers, but they only need to edit it for one server, and copy it over to all those. So if they can take a single world thats 10 times bigger than ours, and do these monumental feats of design and content, why can't our Dev team add 1 planet a year [this is roughly 6-7 maps] and a quest line [30 quests] and 1 new feature [clan wars, mounts, raise level cap to 250 and add 3rd jobs, etc] Why? I WANT TO KNOW WHY

#77 bambam010

bambam010

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Locationbehind you
  • Server:leonis

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:05 PM

I doubt any gm has even seen this thread yet.how many times a day do u see a gm online on the forums? The only one i ever see is zeppelin and to me he's the only one who seems to be talking back to us about problem from time to time.The others very rarely see them.So whats the point of us talking and arguing about problems when nobody is whatching them?
i looved rose back in the day like 3 years ago now i just fairly like it :P

#78 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:17 PM

i saw Corvus, Zeppelin, Oda but thats about it, dont really look for them though...

#79 bambam010

bambam010

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

Do they communicate with us much to u?

#80 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:52 PM

once again, i just effing said and you didnt listen to a god dmnmed thing i said, RAW SINGLE GEM. No using 2 sets of gears for a effing buff set. SAME STATS, NO BUFFS, ALL 1 TYPE OF GEM. and the D7 will win, every time

Actually try this then, do it with a bourg though - po7 will win, I'm sure of it.

You having a laugh right? I would of said I had patience 3 years ago. 2 years ago I would say just about hanging on and now I would say my patience has gone right out of the window. I don't know how you can have so much patience for a game that is so slow at fixing bugs, giving content updates and has item mall updates every week. I understand clearly that there both different teams for items mall and content but lets look at the bigger picture, compare the item mall and content update.. which one is doing better? sack the Item mall developers and hire more people that can create more content. More content.. more things to do and more planets = more players!
No content and more item mall update obviously = less players!

Honestly I loved this game and yeah i'm still here checking for updates and waiting for things to come. I've spent a lot of money into this game and I don't want to see it all go to waste. I want to enjoy my time playing this game, doing quests, clan wars, union wars levelling, exploring. but how can I when the pace of this game is slower then my grandma. Don't get me wrong I think the developers are great, Genesis is a great person and well as Leonis. They do great things. I'm very impressed with the recent update for level 1-10 it was fun starting all over again but come on! how long till the next update? and the next one?

They talk about what's priority on there list... I would love to see this bloody list. I would love to know what we are waiting for. :P

No, I'm not having a good laugh...

But like I said, new content is going to be coming out in the next 1-2 months? How can I say this with such certainty? I has faith in the dev team.

It might not be the new content your expecting/hoping for, and people will probably complain as always, but it will be "new content"

Edited by CaNehDa, 11 July 2011 - 02:58 PM.

#81 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:02 PM

Do they communicate with us much to u?

We lurk, but we are still here reading your posts!

#82 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:04 PM

The problem is not NEW Content its NEW CONTENT that is
ACTUALLY NEW
Not reworked, revised, fixed, etc. something we havn't seen before, or we want back, like clan wars. or a fix to union wars.

i think it should be in tiers for faction wars
30-60
61-90
91-120
121-150
151-180
181-199
200+

and about time you commented on SOMETHING Cal...you guys are making us freak out.. give us some details, is Anything we're discussing on our side being discussed on your end. i don't care to know eactly what, but are ANY of these issues being addressed?

Edited by Feuer, 11 July 2011 - 03:06 PM.

#83 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:09 PM

Hey there sexy!! missing you deleting my post and constantly warming me

#84 bambam010

bambam010

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

They be on a down low haha

Edited by bambam010, 11 July 2011 - 04:36 PM.

#85 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:26 PM

Stop lurking and respond. We want feedback on things just as you guys want feedback from us.

#86 Hitman2506

Hitman2506

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationUSA!
  • Server:Leonis FTW

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:30 PM

why arent the shops alligned in junon?

#87 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:59 PM

Hey there sexy!! missing you deleting my post and constantly warming me

I bet hes hiding in his office (LOL jk they 2 poor 2 afford it) wishing u would just go away :P

#88 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

I disagree that the time to be nice is dead and gone. You say "Nice hasn't gotten us a damn thing...well not very much that is." Can i ask, what has demands, insults and not being very nice got? Or what you believe its going to get?

We could sit all day and mull over the history of Rose and where we all figure out where they went wrong. Can i ask, where will that get us? will it progress us towards a solution. Or progress us towards just feeling more frustrated and angry.
Im more into problem solving than finger pointing. Eventhough i do disagree with your preferred approach. I still love ya <3
I can see your passionate about the game. I am too. we do share the same overall goal :P

Sorry I <3 you very much Naughty but ARE YOU INSANE? It's been 6 months since any significant content has been released. If anything, people are much MUCH too nice...too many people are happily buying mass produced low quality item mall CRAP like happy little lemmings while 1000s of us are sitting here picking our noses for something to do. Not only that but somewhere along the line, union wars became some sort of "holding pen" that i guess is supposed to make us happy while update after update drops item mall on us. How in the hell can I be happy when there is literally nothing to be happy about? I guess I should be happy that the over abundance of item mall to real content ratio hasn't totally driven the game into the ground...YET?

Please PLEASE give me something to be happy about...i'm BEGGING.

How can we work on solutions when nothing from the community ever makes it into the game, no new content comes out other than item mall and for the most part the communication goes one way? Solutions between 2 parties takes communication and most importantly COMPROMISE in order to work. Where is the compromise?

There are way too many people who still play the game for the only reasons that a> they've spent so much time/effort playing that it's more waste to just leave than to keep hoping b> they've spent so much money that they'll have nightmares if they don't someday hopefully get some return on their investment. Ask people you meet why they still play...soooo many people say those reasons or ones like then...very few say "i'm enjoying the game and having the time of my life with all this nice new content".

#89 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:25 PM

But... but... but... You're playing Dragon Saga! You betrayed us! :P

You might be lurking around and reading our posts, but that's it. We never ever get feedback from you or someone else on our complaints/ideas/wishes/etc...

#90 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:44 PM

But... but... but... You're playing Dragon Saga! You betrayed us! ;)

You might be lurking around and reading our posts, but that's it. We never ever get feedback from you or someone else on our complaints/ideas/wishes/etc...

What would CaNehDa say... Let's Be Patient. Screw that, light the torches and grab your pitch folk! :P

#91 yanay22

yanay22

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:40 AM

im totaly agree with all what you have rote...
i have played thia game befor 6 years and i have back now and they x2 the xp that you gain.
the game become way more easier what make the game less fun..... :P

#92 RobbyKay

RobbyKay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:50 AM

im totaly agree with all what you have rote...
i have played thia game befor 6 years and i have back now and they x2 the xp that you gain.
the game become way more easier what make the game less fun..... :P

Leveling is way too fast in my opinion. The best ROSE moments I had were always in the newbie phase (killing Aqua King, Smoulies, Dalpings...), but now it's just a whiz through that phase, and there's no one around killing these mobs since with the crazy statted gear available you mostly level on purple coloured enemies anyways. The big problem with this is that once you reach level 220 (in a fairly short time, no matter how slow you are) there's nothing left to do. Surely you can farm your UW gear and money for an epic, but that's just not fun. Especially since once you've acquired all the best gear you'll find out that theres nothing left to do with them except attend a one-sided UW battle with max. 20 active participants. Then ofcourse you'll have to make a new character, but with all the wealth you gained with your first character leveling will even easier and faster (especially with the help of a dual cliented lvl. 220 cleric). Ofcourse you could deliberately level slow, but you'd have no one to do this with.

This, in the end, leads to the player ultimately getting bored of the game. And when a player is bored, he quits, which leads to a vicious circle: when more and more players quit, the game maps become desolate which eventually makes the game even more boring.

Just my thoughts. Don't know if you'll agree with this ;)

#93 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:22 AM

Those expensive items will take time and effort to make. Which leads me to believe the chances of getting something like pickup mentioned are slim. Most likely, if they would make nice items worthy of being so high priced at the very least they would end up as rare event items (such as superfighter), or an Item Mall item. We can dream though... and maybe it will happen. The Z cap in trade/vend must be increased in order to stay respectable by many people's standards. I don't understand what "money sinks" is.

Huh, where'd your post go yeoldknight?

Naughty removed it, he does that a lot to me. idk why.

#94 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:29 AM

Naughty removed it, he does that a lot to me. idk why.

Your mistaken. The post in question was deleted by you.
How do i know this? When a post is deleted by a forum member it leaves behind a ghost post that Mods can see...In this occasion the post in question was removed by you.

#95 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:48 AM

Sorry I <3 you very much Naughty but ARE YOU INSANE? It's been 6 months since any significant content has been released. If anything, people are much MUCH too nice...too many people are happily buying mass produced low quality item mall CRAP like happy little lemmings while 1000s of us are sitting here picking our noses for something to do. Not only that but somewhere along the line, union wars became some sort of "holding pen" that i guess is supposed to make us happy while update after update drops item mall on us. How in the hell can I be happy when there is literally nothing to be happy about? I guess I should be happy that the over abundance of item mall to real content ratio hasn't totally driven the game into the ground...YET?

Please PLEASE give me something to be happy about...i'm BEGGING.

How can we work on solutions when nothing from the community ever makes it into the game, no new content comes out other than item mall and for the most part the communication goes one way? Solutions between 2 parties takes communication and most importantly COMPROMISE in order to work. Where is the compromise?

There are way too many people who still play the game for the only reasons that a> they've spent so much time/effort playing that it's more waste to just leave than to keep hoping b> they've spent so much money that they'll have nightmares if they don't someday hopefully get some return on their investment. Ask people you meet why they still play...soooo many people say those reasons or ones like then...very few say "i'm enjoying the game and having the time of my life with all this nice new content".

Lady, Im not Insane. Honest heh.
Im not saying that you should be happy about the way this game has progressed etc. You have every right to feel anger, frustration and all of that.
I just dont support screaming out ones frustrations, in an attempt for change.
If i walked up to you today and screamed at you some instructions, nay, lets say demands and threw in there a few insults. How willing would you be to do as i said?
How willing would you be to discuss a resolution? I know if it was me on the recieving end, i would be saying "UP YOURS PAL!"

I have seen things from the community make it into game. Im surprised to see you say that.
Your demanding happiness. Eventhough i know your an avid poster in these forums. I still have no idea what exactly your seeking, to make you happy.
Using your post that i have just quoted as an example,

No more low quality item mall CRAP...*hides fairytale outfit* Uhu ok
More significant content...roger that
Union wars/ Holding pen....ok
Higher level content...Sure! I read a different post this morning where you asked for ponies. Thats the content you want??! or were you only joking? *shrugs*

Read those 4 things i just listed. Now i ask again...what exactly are you wanting? What in IM is CRAP? some of it? all of it?
Lady, i have lost count how many times i sit and go through your threads, only to walk away none the wiser as to what you actually want.
I get a full weather forecast on how your feeling about the current state of things, all that wrath, spit and venom. Hurrrrr this is sparta! heh
However, i want to see specifics from you... "this is whats wrong"..."This and exactly this is what i seek"

Maybe you have got specific and im just not taking it in.
If thats true, My theory is, its because im just lost in all that wrath, spit and venom.
Hun, you are capable of much much more. Focus, condense and get specific. Check out the first post in this thread as example. List what the issue is thats upsetting you.
If you have an idea on how to fix....Throw that in too. Throw in a measure of naughty but nice! and i would +100000000000 your threads any day of the week.
You have a talent, yet i personally think its being wasted in its current form.

Now i know your flustered and exasperated. I get that loud and clear. Truth be told, alot of us are. We love this game, we want it to succeed.
We need Players like Pick up, You, Phish and others, to help us as a community stand up for what we seek/desire.
Why cant we just get down to the nitty gritty and focus our time and efforts to be much more productive here. For compromise and communication to happen there needs to be a good dose of decency and respect.

You know already that Knock backs from Gravity will inevitably come. Nevertheless, our eyes should always be on the prize.

p.s Keep some of that Sparta though. It would really freak me out if you got way too nice :P

#96 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:04 AM

Your mistaken. The post in question was deleted by you.
How do i know this? When a post is deleted by a forum member it leaves behind a ghost post that Mods can see...In this occasion the post in question was removed by you.

I didn't do it in this occasion, i even have the notification saying that you did. ;)
Might just be a glitch in their system! Posted Image

Lady, Im not Insane. Honest heh.
Im not saying that you should be happy about the way this game has progressed etc. You have every right to feel anger, frustration and all of that.
I just dont support screaming out ones frustrations, in an attempt for change.
If i walked up to you today and screamed at you some instructions, nay, lets say demands and threw in there a few insults. How willing would you be to do as i said?
How willing would you be to discuss a resolution? I know if it was me on the recieving end, i would be saying "UP YOURS PAL!"

I have seen things from the community make it into game. Im surprised to see you say that.
Your demanding happiness. Eventhough i know your an avid poster in these forums. I still have no idea what exactly your seeking, to make you happy.
Using your post that i have just quoted as an example,

No more low quality item mall CRAP...*hides fairytale outfit* Uhu ok
More significant content...roger that
Union wars/ Holding pen....ok
Higher level content...Sure! I read a different post this morning where you asked for ponies. Thats the content you want??! or were you only joking? *shrugs*

Read those 4 things i just listed. Now i ask again...what exactly are you wanting? What in IM is CRAP? some of it? all of it?
Lady, i have lost count how many times i sit and go through your threads, only to walk away none the wiser as to what you actually want.
I get a full weather forecast on how your feeling about the current state of things, all that wrath, spit and venom. Hurrrrr this is sparta! heh
However, i want to see specifics from you... "this is whats wrong"..."This and exactly this is what i seek"

Maybe you have got specific and im just not taking it in.
If thats true, My theory is, its because im just lost in all that wrath, spit and venom.
Hun, you are capable of much much more. Focus, condense and get specific. Check out the first post in this thread as example. List what the issue is thats upsetting you.
If you have an idea on how to fix....Throw that in too. Throw in a measure of naughty but nice! and i would +100000000000 your threads any day of the week.
You have a talent, yet i personally think its being wasted in its current form.

Now i know your flustered and exasperated. I get that loud and clear. Truth be told, alot of us are. We love this game, we want it to succeed.
We need Players like Pick up, You, Phish and others, to help us as a community stand up for what we seek/desire.
Why cant we just get down to the nitty gritty and focus our time and efforts to be much more productive here. For compromise and communication to happen there needs to be a good dose of decency and respect.

You know already that Knock backs from Gravity will inevitably come. Nevertheless, our eyes should always be on the prize.

p.s Keep some of that Sparta though. It would really freak me out if you got way too nice :P

I agree 100% .. +1

Edited by yeoldknight, 12 July 2011 - 08:06 AM.

#97 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:11 AM

I didn't do it in this occasion, i even have the notification saying that you did. :P
Might just be a glitch in their system! Posted Image

No, i dont think there is a glitch.
The notification you received was for a post that i deleted by you that was in the technical support section of forums.
In this thread, a few days ago, i read with my own eyes a ghost post that said you had deleted your own post. I checked there and then, right after i saw the comment "hey where did your post go?"

#98 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:18 PM

I wonder what they are going to throw into our face in the next patch tomorrow!

Probably something Item Mall related. :P

Edited by PickUp, 12 July 2011 - 01:20 PM.

#99 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:49 PM

I see the future... I see zulie trade cap increase and some text fixes on summer event! If your lucky we might even get the HP glitch issues fully resolved(with 5 new bugs). I wouldn't get your hopes up though :P

#100 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

i saw Corvus, Zeppelin, Oda but thats about it, dont really look for them though...

I just saw Genesis in P&S.

There really are narwhals in the world!

Edited by AlisiaMT, 12 July 2011 - 02:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users