Say hullo to our Community Mods! - Page 6 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Say hullo to our Community Mods!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#126 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:37 AM

There was a college comic where I used to live, and in it, they were getting ready to go out and kill some bad guy, and Captain Planet turns to Ma-Ti and says, "You just stay here, we don't really need heart for this one."

#127 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:57 AM

The ninja turtles finally got him.

Sigh...I was afraid of that.

#128 Corvus

Corvus

Guard Captain

• Banned
  • 376 posts
  • LocationGravity CS Room

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:44 PM

I miss GM Shredder. Whatever happened to him? We never managed to get him an avatar after all...

Shredder got himself a name change, but he is still lurking around here, helping users who need it.

#129 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:23 PM

Shredder got himself a name change, but he is still lurking around here, helping users who need it.

Awwww... :waddle: I'm gonna miss that name. Brings back the story about him and that thing he did with the office shredder.

#130 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:34 PM

Can the new mods take initiative and come up with ideas to improve the forum and game popularity, or are they strictly put to be moderators and monitor the forum?

#131 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:52 PM

Can the new mods take initiative and come up with ideas to improve the forum and game popularity, or are they strictly put to be moderators and monitor the forum?

That is one of our jobs, to listen to the players about ideas. We've already suggested a few changes to the forums and the website, nothing really in the game yet. I know for me I'd like to ask random people in game who look like they might have just started and see what they think vs what maybe a seasoned veteran such as myself might think. If you do have an idea and don't wanna post it publicly you can PM it to me for sure, probably Makk as well and we'll put them in our moderation forum under suggestions or whatever it happens to be and give the credit to the person.

#132 Makk

Makk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Location@ work. always.
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

Yep, I'm always open to ideas so feel free to bounce them off of me and I'll do my best to at least give feedback. Lately I've even started looking at the "Proposals and Suggestions" sub-forum since it seemed a little empty down there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users