Snap and Backslide Vs Electric Shock & Warg Bite - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Snap and Backslide Vs Electric Shock & Warg Bite

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:48 PM

This have gone bad for rangers, due to certain skills that still works even after being immobilized!! IMMOBILIZED!! the word wasn't even expressed in the game.

Electric Shock Trap and Warg Bite are the only thing that used to keep rangers alive in woe or pvp. but what's the use of these skills if thief classes and monk classes could just run through them? hell, add other trapz such as ankle snare and etc. I'm ok with RG's earth thingy skill coz it takes them time to smash all of em, while classes whith snap and BS just run through as if they aren't even there/ or used. i dunno if its bugged or not, but it's definitely unfair.

also, hidden traps aren't hidden anymore =.= ~ just had woe2 today and i can see trapz of other guilds. bugged perhaps?

pls fix by next maintenance, it would've been greatful if ranger's cast time is based on dex coz we really do sck compared to other classes.

Note: i was on vacation for few months and this is definitely an awful surprise for me after coming back from vacation.

Edited by geniewinie, 12 July 2011 - 05:50 PM.

#2 Pril

Pril

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:53 PM

Traps will only hide themselves after you've seen them once, move away, and go back.

And I must agree. If you're immobilized, you should be immobilized.

#3 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:57 PM

Traps will only hide themselves after you've seen them once, move away, and go back.

And I must agree. If you're immobilized, you should be immobilized.

shouldn't you be able not to see other's trapz from the first place? vice versa, they(other guild) shouldn't see ur trapz either once, coz if they can see once then there's no point of putting up traps. :D

i think, i should protest regarding to the immobilizing thing

#4 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

In my opinion, the immobilizing is OP and the snapping isthe other claases' OP portion to counter/balance out the OP scales

As I always said and will always say and stick to my stand, the game is balanced as it is

#5 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:40 PM

I completely agree as I have posted this in the ranger feedback section aswell. Immobile status should not be ignored with mobility skills like Mechanics, Thief Class, and Monks can bypass so easily as if it never happened. Electric shock is easily the BIGGEST fricken trap I have ever seen lol. There is no way someone would step on that on purpose as it's soooooo easy to see. Best you can do is spam the ground with traps and hope someone winds up in em. I always thought it was a joke how traps are supposed to be hidden but they are so painfully easy to see.

#6 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:27 PM

then vacum extreme, fiber lock and song of despair should work like that too, BUT vacum extreme already do that, when some 1 use backslide or zen in midle of vacum extreme, that char cant move until the vacum extreme effect ends, but they can still spaming their movement skills

#7 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

In my opinion, the immobilizing is OP and the snapping isthe other claases' OP portion to counter/balance out the OP scales

As I always said and will always say and stick to my stand, the game is balanced as it is

Ranger: *puts Ankle Snare trap*
Sura: OK, you think that's gonna stop me? *steps on trap and Snaps*
Ranger: O_O WTF?
Sura: *Uses Gates of Hell*
Ranger: !@#%&!!!!

Where's your balance now?

If you don't wanna get immobilized, stop stepping on the trap then. >_< It's not OPed if you got a brain and you're using it to avoid traps.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 12 July 2011 - 09:30 PM.

#8 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:53 PM

The buff on the sp drain/snare combo one will make it so no one will want to do that rofl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users