Best cards for Wasteland's Outlaw? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best cards for Wasteland's Outlaw?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Paladin119

Paladin119

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:09 PM

Hello, I would just like to get some suggestions on what cards to use with the wasteland's outlaw gun. It has two card slots.

Please recommend realistically obtainable cards, not MVP cards.

Besides Andre cards or something like that, the best I can come up with at the moment is savage bebe cards but I'm not sure if the stun chance for those works with ranged weapons... or if stunning enemies in general is really that helpful.

At the moment, my gunslinger's build is focused on pistols/shotguns and Dex/Agi. I'm avoiding getting coin use skills since I do not like having to summon coins to use skills... so that means no last stand or anything like that.

Some card suggestions that would work with this sort of build would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

#2 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:11 PM

Sera: Archer Skeleton for damage. I think Curse is still the best status for statusing.

#3 Brindizer

Brindizer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationDuluth
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

Drosera is also an option. You could get +30 crit with two of them! Archer Skeleton isn't going to increase your damage with Desperado, which is pretty much your best skill, and Drosera isn't going to increase damage from that either. You may want to go for Andre or Hillslion, really.

For a shotgun, just use a Gatekeeper-DD. Doesn't get much better than that.

Edited by Brindizer, 14 July 2011 - 09:25 PM.

#4 Paladin119

Paladin119

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:52 PM

Drosera is also an option. You could get +30 crit with two of them! Archer Skeleton isn't going to increase your damage with Desperado, which is pretty much your best skill, and Drosera isn't going to increase damage from that either. You may want to go for Andre or Hillslion, really.

For a shotgun, just use a Gatekeeper-DD. Doesn't get much better than that.

Thank you both for the quick replies.

Someone else told me that criting and double attack don't work well together though because crits don't double attack... or something like that? And I have level 10 chain action so I get a lot of double attacks with pistols. Would Drosera cards still be a good choice then?

Also, I've been wondering if Sidewinder cards would apply to chain action or not, I'm sure they don't but yeah... having a rifle or shotgun benefit from level 10 chain action would certainly be nice lol

I may just go with two hillslion cards I guess, I'm still not sure.

Edited by Paladin119, 14 July 2011 - 09:53 PM.

#5 Brindizer

Brindizer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationDuluth
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:47 PM

Thank you both for the quick replies.

Someone else told me that criting and double attack don't work well together though because crits don't double attack... or something like that? And I have level 10 chain action so I get a lot of double attacks with pistols. Would Drosera cards still be a good choice then?

Also, I've been wondering if Sidewinder cards would apply to chain action or not, I'm sure they don't but yeah... having a rifle or shotgun benefit from level 10 chain action would certainly be nice lol

I may just go with two hillslion cards I guess, I'm still not sure.

Drosera is better for gatling guns, definitely. What about Hunter Fly cards for HP regeneration?

If you're just ctrl-clicking, I'd say hillslion is the best. Pistols have terrible attack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users