31 replies to this topic

#26 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

First of all, For your information, I said "Quote" your incorrect, they have to comply because they state that it is a upper headgear on both the main website and on the item itself. If not they are going to have to refund alot people or get sued.

I never said I would sue gravity! I made a statement. So,hold your horses.

Second of all, I bought 24 boxes which equals to 36,000 kafra points which 300.00 us dollars to get 3 of 24 headgears of these hats I wanted and upgrade them to +7 each one of them, which I did +7 all three of them with elu and enriched elu. which I was so very happy about. but to see that it takes top and middle changes everything.

Listen, I only purchased the boxes because of this headgear, thinking it was top only!
Third, why would you terminate my account, I have not done anything wrong all I asked is for a refund of 36,000 points i spent to get only 3 of these hats.

I think it is the internet raping his english again. In the second post he clarified and it seems he just meant terminate all the hats from the boxes on that account rather than your account itself. Removing the headgears you got and issuing you with a full cash refund sounds reasonable to me. :)

#27 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:13 PM

It's false advertising, so if you live in California and want to waste more money, go ahead.

#28 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:36 PM

Don't think terminating the account is the correct response. Is it impossible to refund him & roll back his account to Tuesday when the hats were implemented? Or did you guys not learn from the OCA disaster?

#29 Randalf

Randalf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:44 PM

Terminate the account with EXTREME prejudice.

Actually, I'm pretty sure most MMOs EULAs actually state that the company providing the game can ban you for whatever they want at any time.

Either way this is ticket material, not QQ on the forums for some sort of public outcry material.

#30 lightmike

lightmike

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:08 PM

And also. You really did not equipped the hat before refining it? Did not checked which slots the equipment takes?

Yes, I am technically blind, but... I think the mistake was yours, because you did not seen it. Not from the staff.

agreed

#31 Juno

Juno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:15 PM

if you take a look at the page you will see that almost every headgear is descriped wrong.
Check what the ,,Class" says :)

#32 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

Closing topic,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users