Hearts

Petil Eetil and that kind of thing.

Air Stone

Adamantium

Sharp Thorn

Ink

Spider Web

Mana Oil

Threads (gold platinium precious platinium).

Powders

Orihalcon

Mana Heat

Steam Heat

Lusian Misian and those food dishes.

Otherwordly Metal

8th refining materials

Glue

Can normal equipment be hardened by artisans? or they need to craft the hardened equipment and cannot upgrade a normal one? if they can harden them for how much I should sell them the normal equipment?

I'm guessing that u will tell me to npc half of the stuff mentioned above :p_devil:

#2 narchy

narchy

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:37 PM

Not sure about prices but as for hardening goes: you can harden normal equipment that you did not crafted yourself same as the one that you did. Tested it myself: crafted armor and bought from NPC, I was able to harden both.

As for upgrading I believe you can do that only with normal equipment whiles you cant the blue ones. I might be wrong on this tho, so somebody correct me if I am.

Price of hardened stuff, well I dont know, depends on how greedy you are. I would suggest you consider the cost involved in producing the item, the lvl that item is intended for and how "rich" aberage person of that lvl would be and add a little bonus on top of that to make you happy. But seriously I have no idea what price for it would be as I didnt seen anything of sort around, beside one lonsom player selling (gosh, maybe it was you! :P ).

As for other items: well, visit all the shops around and see for how much others are selling and imitate or cheek for how much mayority is buying and calcolate. Make a research of the market, so to speak. :p_devil:

Hope that somebody can provide you with more "on-top" answer.

#3 Lucis

Lucis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationLit Lamp Wick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:01 AM

-you can't upgrade (turn into blue name) a non-yellow item.

#4 Eylisia

Eylisia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Locationin your closet

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:42 PM

prices on materials are completely market-based, ie supply and demand. U will have to check other vendors and see what ppl r buying n selling the specific mats for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users