R.O.S.E. Season II - Page 5 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

R.O.S.E. Season II

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
310 replies to this topic

#101 lBlu

lBlu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:17 AM

lgunnz001a is just a troll. He can't even speak properly so don't waste your time on him.

Keep doing what you're doing Feuer.

Best of luck.

#102 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:28 AM

lgunnz001a is just a troll. He can't even speak properly so don't waste your time on him.

Keep doing what you're doing Feuer.

Best of luck.

I've been ignoring him, but I don't approve of him harassing our community so blatantly.

#103 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:53 AM

You know what's funny?

You're probably a new player who doesn't know B) and already talks a lot of crap. I've been here since pre-evo, I've supported this game with my real money paying for the monthly fee back when it was p2p, I've suggested hundreds of ideas to make this game better and I've never seen anyone as rude as you, especially when it's out of place. Feuer is just TRYING to come up with some good ideas and concepts DEVs could use later on and all you can do is flame him.

We need more people like Feuer, and less arrogant kids like you. I'm not acting smart or anything, I'm just trying to back him up because you are flaming him so bad without a damn reason.

Wow, lgunnz001a has a strong word, but he also has some good points. This is what people called a direct impact speak. Nobody has ever like that truth. Albe, you automatically assume he is a new player who does nott know ;) because he disagreed with you. Albe, we all know who you are, but paying does not make you above anything. In addition, you said it yourself, "back when." It is in the pass, and does not count anymore. Do you pay for ROSE lately? Second, you said, "I've suggested hundreds of ideas to make this game better. Let's me ask you how many of those ideas make it to the game. If it does make it to the game, why do you still complain about GM and DEV Team? Why has the game not getting better? I do not like to attack you too much, so I am not going answer the last half of your post.

From the look of thing, we can sum up a few things, which everyone accepts:
1. Copy right is a serious business, and it takes time to solve...................check
2. This project is too big with a short dead line.........check
3. There is absolutely no guaranty or probability any part of this project will make it too the game....................check
4. Private server may get this project if GRAVITY turn it down (this is not even my idea)........................check

Now, I will create some question for all of you, Fuerer's supporters, to answer
1. Is it truth that when people in rush their work quality is most likely crap?
2. What is the theme of your new maps/worlds and monsters? Junon planet has the Earth theme. Luna planet has the ice-cold-Moon theme. Eledon planet has the jungle and prison theme. Orlo planet has the Egypt and desert theme. What is the theme of your new maps and monster? Do not tell me you did not think about this issue by now?
3. Theme means a completely-new designed, which bring us right back to the copy right issue. How do you plan to solve it? Or will you just ignore this issue? Or will you just ignore the theme?
4. How do you plan to sell this project to GRAVITY? Your work is meaningless if you cannot sell your product.
5. If you cannot sell your product, will you give it to Private Server as some people had suggested? If this is the case, I will not support you at all because supporting you means you are asking me to kill NaROSE. Private server would without a doubt gaining more players because they have new content (regardless of quality). It will make NaROSE less attractive thus losing more players to private server. NaROSE already has low population. If it lost any more population, there is a probability which NaROSE will end its game. We would become a NaROSE killer if that happens. In that sense, you are asking us to kill NaROSE instead of making it better. Are you trying to make the game better or trying to kill it?

Edited by ChampPower, 20 July 2011 - 09:11 AM.

#104 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:12 AM

I haven't seen a lot of people in this thread trying to give suggestions/feedback to Feuer other than "blabla we hate", so I'll try give some suggestions/feedback.

First of all, I think it would be a lot better if this big huge project wasn't thrown as "one big rock" towards Gravity as there is a chance that by the time you finish all of this they might actually implement some stuff you mentioned here.
Instead, I'd like to ask you to develop one specific feature at a time and when that feature is done thow it at Gravity as "one small rock".

Features:

Spoiler

Second of all, I'd like to ask you about this "Creation vs. Corruption" thing as you don't seem to tell much about it. ;)

What's this Creation vs. Corruption thing?
How does it work?
What purpose it serves?

Items:

Spoiler

New items are always welcome, but do we really need 100 new weapons and new 32 class sets? There are already a lot of weapons and armors barely being used. The new rare items and the new back items would be a welcome addition, but unless you project also includes an increased level cap (which is already extremely high) we won't need hundreds of new armors and weapons, unless you mean to include them as loot rewards from raid bosses or union items.

Classes & Skills:

Spoiler

We already have enough class balance issues with 8 classes, now imagine what we would be having with 16 classes! Endless screams for nerfs in the Proposals & Suggestions section. We don't really need more classes. New skills for the existing classes would be nice however.

System:

Spoiler

Yeah, guess nothing to say here. :)

PAT

Spoiler

New Castle Gears would be cool stuff, but as of today CG's only serve as "show off tools". Some tweaking on their actual power by adding things like CG skills would be nice however.

I am personally against the idea of adding animal mounts to ROSE, because this game always felt somewhat unique with it's "awsm" carts, but that's just me. I would personally like to see new carts that are faster than people with mspeed gears.

Flying mounts in a world like ROSE where the zones are separated into maps wouldn't really work, but if the zones of ROSE could be in someway merged into "one huge massive world" then flying mounts could be a welcome addition.

Others:

Spoiler

Again, I have to ask: What's this corruption thing? B)

And finally, I left this part to the end:

World:

Spoiler

New maps are neat and stuff, but just like in the case of weapons new maps would only make more of the existing maps empty and unused and there is even a chance that some of the new maps would also end up as a "waste of space" just like in the case of Orlo.
Also, maps are only just that... maps! Boring areas with lots of monsters to kill.

We have lots of maps already. What ROSE really needs are thing that would keep the playerbase entertained such as competitive PvP, hard and challenging PvE with awsm rewards(such as raids).
Some minigames would also be nice. Small fun things like some chess tables in major cities, tower defense games, card games and stuff that would help the players get out of the daily grind/pvp for some time for a change.

After reading through my post I realize that it seems a bit negative, so forgive me for that! :Emo_12: I like how you want to add stuff to ROSE, but you should ask the community about what's needed instead of making stuff that nobody really needs.

#105 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:17 AM

Now, I will create some question for all of you, Fuerer's supporters, to answer
1. Is it truth that when people in rush their work quality is most likely crap?
My work is not crap, i refuse to post anything I do not professionally believe is to par.
2. What is the theme of your new maps/worlds and monsters? Junon planet has the Earth theme. Luna planet has the ice-cold-Moon theme. Eledon planet has the jungle and prison theme. Orlo planet has the Egypt and desert theme. What is the theme of your new maps and monster? Do not tell me you did not think about this issue by now?
The next planet is the series is Karkia. A wasteland surface planet. The Karkians cannot breath the natural occuring air in Arua's galaxy, thus they breathe a substance called "Karkian Darkness". Also means they live underground in a dungeon style metropolis, most likely pale skinned and fair haired with wideset irises to assist seeing in the dark environment. They might also have looked to the source of mana to provide light, making many new concepts possible including crystal lamps, structures and items for players to obtain. This is all taken from the original information provided on the 5th planet.
3. Theme means a completely-new designed, which bring us right back to the copy right issue. How do you plan to solve it? Or will you just ignore this issue? Or will you just ignore the theme?
Based on the information above, I plan on making many fair colored mobs, alot of which would be based on nocturnal / cave habitat including bats, ghost, snakes, moles, gophers etc.
Maps will be on the level of design similar to goblin caves, with a new theme to match the crystalized and dark habitat the karkian planet lore has provided for us.

4. How do you plan to sell this project to GRAVITY? Your work is meaningless if you cannot sell your product.
Its a donation, i never intended to sell anything ever to gravity, i would have sought out a position among the staff however Gravity does not to telecomuting for their company and I cannot move due to having a child with a split custody arrangement with her mother.
5. If you cannot sell your product, will you give it to Private Server as some people had suggested? If this is the case, I will not support you at all because supporting you means you are asking me to kill NaROSE. Private server would without a doubt gaining more players because they have new content (regardless of quality). It will make NaROSE less attractive thus losing more players to private server. NaROSE already has low population. If it lost any more population, there is a probability which NaROSE will end its game. We would become a NaROSE killer if that happens. In that sense, you are asking us to kill NaROSE instead of making it better. Are you trying to make the game better or trying to kill it?
If so much as one more person mentions a private server getting my work due to it being turned down by Gravity, they will be ignored for the remainder of the project and all post's included on this thread. It's insulting and against the rules.

I haven't seen a lot of people in this thread trying to give suggestions/feedback to Feuer other than "blabla we hate", so I'll try give some suggestions/feedback.

First of all, I think it would be a lot better if this big huge project wasn't thrown as "one big rock" towards Gravity as there is a chance that by the time you finish all of this they might actually implement some stuff you mentioned here.
Instead, I'd like to ask you to develop one specific feature at a time and when that feature is done thow it at Gravity as "one small rock".

Second of all, I'd like to ask you about this "Creation vs. Corruption" thing as you don't seem to tell much about it. ;)

What's this Creation vs. Corruption thing?
Arua vs Hebarn. It's been proposed many times however never taken seriously, i plan to fix it.
How does it work?
Principly, instead of starting out with a quest from Arua, you have a selection in spawn area to talk to either the Fairy, or a Follower of Corruption aka Hebarn.
What purpose it serves?
Add's a variation to the game, adds more quest possabilities. New items, and armors [ even if they're recolored it would be nice to have variation] and add a new view of the situation of things.

New items are always welcome, but do we really need 100 new weapons and new 32 class sets? There are already a lot of weapons and armors barely being used. The new rare items and the new back items would be a welcome addition, but unless you project also includes an increased level cap (which is already extremely high) we won't need hundreds of new armors and weapons, unless you mean to include them as loot rewards from raid bosses or union items.
there are currently 8 top classes, by adding 2 new classes to each one, adding 2 armor sets for each expanded class, and 4 new skills, 2 passive, 1 active, 1 damage on much longer skill cooldown, balancing won't be an issue.
As far as weapons go, I wanted to include 100 new weapons to the 'Skilled' branch. Info at end of post. This would cover about 10 or so from each weapon type to be included in the regular dark/hard/etc stated items.
Also bringing back purple, non-unqiues is something i'd love to see. Maybe not the exact same old ones from iRose/NaRose but new ones, with new stats. Something worth farming for or getting lucky on finding.
Level cap only would be pushed to 240, while mobs on Karkia would be set to 250, meaning drops stay both plentiful and harder to obtain as many of these would be set at king/giant/boss difficulty.

We already have enough class balance issues with 8 classes, now imagine what we would be having with 16 classes! Endless screams for nerfs in the Proposals & Suggestions section. We don't really need more classes. New skills for the existing classes would be nice however.
read above.

Yeah, guess nothing to say here. :)

New Castle Gears would be cool stuff, but as of today CG's only serve as "show off tools". Some tweaking on their actual power by adding things like CG skills would be nice however.

I am personally against the idea of adding animal mounts to ROSE, because this game always felt somewhat unique with it's "awsm" carts, but that's just me. I would personally like to see new carts that are faster than people with mspeed gears.
Animal mounts would be stricly from rewards to show your commitment, not obtainable through any other method than by purchasing using reward system from CvC.

Flying mounts in a world like ROSE where the zones are separated into maps wouldn't really work, but if the zones of ROSE could be in someway merged into "one huge massive world" then flying mounts could be a welcome addition.
Not technical flying, animal mounts that are simply animated above ground. simply adjusting a binding box to be set beyond the aminals mesh so it sets above ground, with a wing flapping animation would suffice as what i intended.

Again, I have to ask: What's this corruption thing? B)

And finally, I left this part to the end:

New maps are neat and stuff, but just like in the case of weapons new maps would only make more of the existing maps empty and unused and there is even a chance that some of the new maps would also end up as a "waste of space" just like in the case of Orlo.
Also, maps are only just that... maps! Boring areas with lots of monsters to kill.
I'd planned on taking in community quest submissions when it got to the time to add in maps...lots of submissions.

*Skilled type items would add a level to the skill it declares.
Example.
Max level of skill is 5.
Skilled Katar of Sucker Punch.
would add 1 skill level to Sucker Punch. increasing damage output, does not affect the stun +/-
Only adds 1 skill level while wielding this weapon.
Only available on weapons [does not include offhand, this feature will not include them either.]
This way only soo many skills from each class, say 2-3 from each one, will need 1 more skill level achievable only through skilled weapons. So there's diversity among the skill increase, and noone would be left out of this type of weapon.

Edited by Feuer, 20 July 2011 - 09:43 AM.

#106 lgunnz001a

lgunnz001a

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

I've been ignoring him, but I don't approve of him harassing our community so blatantly.

You are AWESOME, FANTASTIC, BRILLIANT.. You happy now ? LMAO
So... what the result of your work ?
PROVE IT.

#107 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:28 AM

PROVE IT.

B) You escaped from the zoo again?

#108 lgunnz001a

lgunnz001a

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:31 AM

You know what's funny?

You're probably a new player who doesn't know B) and already talks a lot of crap. I've been here since pre-evo, I've supported this game with my real money paying for the monthly fee back when it was p2p, I've suggested hundreds of ideas to make this game better and I've never seen anyone as rude as you, especially when it's out of place. Feuer is just TRYING to come up with some good ideas and concepts DEVs could use later on and all you can do is flame him.

We need more people like Feuer, and less arrogant kids like you. I'm not acting smart or anything, I'm just trying to back him up because you are flaming him so bad without a damn reason.

Oh so you are an old player who already spent real money since pre-evo...
Arogant kid, talking crap ?
If you really concern about this game, why dont you be a Gravity shareholder instead and so you have right to get involved in game than talking beautifully here. LOL

#109 lgunnz001a

lgunnz001a

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:33 AM

Have eat-_- yet ?

#110 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:33 AM

Have eat-_- yet ?

English? B)

#111 lgunnz001a

lgunnz001a

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:38 AM

English? B)

Dont understand what im talking ?
Why you'd answering me then ? ;)

#112 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:43 AM

Why you'd answering me then ? B)

I am interested in what you are trying to say but your not making much sense ;)

So far all I got is "Have eat-_- yet?" Have I ate what? You want to know what I had for lunch!? Well I had a cheese and onion toasty! :)

#113 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:48 AM

OK, you answer everything in reply so it is hard for me to answer your post, so I will answer it in term to narrative.
Feurer: My work is not crap, i refuse to post anything I do not professionally believe is to par.
Me: How do you know your work is not crap? I always thought my first writing draft is good as well especially in rush, but I always end up reviving it 5-6 times
Feurer: The next planet is the series is Karkia. A wasteland surface planet. The Karkians cannot breath the natural occuring air in Arua's galaxy, thus they breathe a substance called "Karkian Darkness". Also means they live underground in a dungeon style metropolis, most likely pale skinned and fair haired with wideset irises to assist seeing in the dark environment. They might also have looked to the source of mana to provide light, making many new concepts possible including crystal lamps, structures and items for players to obtain. This is all taken from the original information provided on the 5th planet.
Feurer: Based on the information above, I plan on making many fair colored mobs, alot of which would be based on nocturnal / cave habitat including bats, ghost, snakes, moles, gophers etc.
Maps will be on the level of design similar to goblin caves, with a new theme to match the crystalized and dark habitat the karkian planet lore has provided for us.
Me: First, you simply copy the game description. There is no creative. Second, you are just creating a new goblin cave, called it with different name, and lable it as a new plannet. Did we have the same problem with certain cave in DOD, which required lv 160 or less? Can we just take that cave and called it 5th planet? It save you a lot of work, isn't it? This brings us right back to my first point. In addition, you still have not provide any solution to the copy right issue.
Feurer: Its a donation, i never intended to sell anything ever to gravity, i would have sought out a position among the staff however Gravity does not to telecomuting for their company and I cannot move due to having a child with a split custody arrangement with her mother.
Me: I never mean you actually sell the project for money. You would be lucky if they even accept your project as donation. My point is how do you make GRAVITY accept your work? GRAVITY surely will not accept any of your work due to many reasons, copy right, pride, dignity, and liability. Not to mention, your work may not match their style or business plan.
Feurer: If so much as one more person mentions a private server getting my work due to it being turned down by Gravity, they will be ignored for the remainder of the project and all post's included on this thread. It's insulting and against the rules.
Me: I understand why you do not want to mention about this issue, but ignoring an issue does not make it any less than an issue. Did we have the same problem when GM and DEV Team ignore us? Are they solving any issue? Or is it make the issue bigger thus making you want to start this project?

Edited by ChampPower, 20 July 2011 - 09:58 AM.

#114 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:48 AM

PROVE IT.

I didn't say it bothered me, however it is against the rules to demoralize, insult, harass or otherwise diminish another players character. Either stop posting in this thread, or risk getting you account banned for it. They're not my rules, they're Gravity;s.

#115 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:53 AM

Why you'd answering me then ? ;)

Why is it derailing again in here? Let me tell you a story....

Are we all sitting comfortably? Picture my day....
I wake up and clean up a few flame posts, while my Husband cooks breakfast for me (His day off, so its quite a treat)
After finishing Breakfast, im sipping on a cup of Coffee *glances out of window* oh whats that i see sitting on the top of our garden fence?!
Is it a Bird...nope
Is it a toy aeroplane...nope
Is it a bright red ripe Tomato....YES! LoL?!
Turns out a Chipmunk has a liking for my Tomato plants :Emo_12: He only just went and picked the ripest of them all! Whats that aboot?

Now as much as i would love to sit here all day patrolling for Naughty folks like you and Lybis :).... I cant. I would really like to get outside, seek and destroy the critter thats been sniping my tomatoes. So please please behave in here. Its fine to disagree, just try to be polite about it. Its not THAT hard!
Wax on Wax off the Karate Kid can do it, so can you!..... Focus and discuss the topic.

#116 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:54 AM

OK, you answer everything in reply so it is hard for me to answer your post, so I will answer it in term to narrative.
Feurer: My work is not crap, i refuse to post anything I do not professionally believe is to par.
Me: How do you know your work is not crap? I always thought my first writing draft is good as well especially in rush, but I always end up reviving it 5-6 times
Feurer: The next planet is the series is Karkia. A wasteland surface planet. The Karkians cannot breath the natural occuring air in Arua's galaxy, thus they breathe a substance called "Karkian Darkness". Also means they live underground in a dungeon style metropolis, most likely pale skinned and fair haired with wideset irises to assist seeing in the dark environment. They might also have looked to the source of mana to provide light, making many new concepts possible including crystal lamps, structures and items for players to obtain. This is all taken from the original information provided on the 5th planet.
Feurer: Based on the information above, I plan on making many fair colored mobs, alot of which would be based on nocturnal / cave habitat including bats, ghost, snakes, moles, gophers etc.
Me: First, you simply copy the game description. There is no creative. Second, you are just creating a new goblin cave, called it with different name, and lable it as a new plannet. Did we have the same problem with certain cave in DOD, which required lv 160 or less? Can we just take that cave and called it 5th planet? It save you a lot of work, isn't it? This brings us right back to my first point.
Feurer: Its a donation, i never intended to sell anything ever to gravity, i would have sought out a position among the staff however Gravity does not to telecomuting for their company and I cannot move due to having a child with a split custody arrangement with her mother.
Me: I never mean you actually sell the project for money. You would be lucky if they even accept your project as donation. My point is how do you make GRAVITY accept your work? GRAVITY surely will not accept any of your work due to many reasons, copy right, pride, dignity, and liability. Not to mention, your work may not match their style or busniess plan.
Feurer: If so much as one more person mentions a private server getting my work due to it being turned down by Gravity, they will be ignored for the remainder of the project and all post's included on this thread. It's insulting and against the rules.
Me: I understand why you do not want to mention about this issue, but ignoring an issue does not make it any less than an issue. Did we have the same problem when GM and DEV Team ignore us? Are they solving any issue? Or is it make the issue bigger thus making you want to start this project?

If you have questions to ask him directly then why not PM him, I'm sure he would be happy to answer them. All the negativity in this thread is getting out of hand and a lot of the posts are way of topic. The point of the thread is to give suggestions/ feedback on what he is working on. Your questions are something that should be asked via PM.

Why is it derailing again in here? Let me tell you a story....

Are we all sitting comfortably? Picture my day....
I wake up and clean up a few flame posts, while my Husband cooks breakfast for me (His day off, so its quite a treat)
After finishing Breakfast, im sipping on a cup of Coffee *glances out of window* oh whats that i see sitting on the top of our garden fence?!
Is it a Bird...nope
Is it a toy aeroplane...nope
Is it a bright red ripe Tomato....YES! LoL?!
Turns out a Chipmunk has a liking for my Tomato plants :) He only just went and picked the ripest of them all! Whats that aboot?

Now as much as i would love to sit here all day patrolling for Naughty folks like you and Lybis ;).... I cant. I would really like to get outside, seek and destroy the critter thats been sniping my tomatoes. So please please behave in here. Its fine to disagree, just try to be polite about it. Its not THAT hard!
Wax on Wax off the Karate Kid can do it, so can you!..... Focus and discuss the topic.

I'm not Naughty! I'm a good angel B) <3

Edited by Lybis, 20 July 2011 - 09:57 AM.

#117 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:57 AM

Me: 1.First, you simply copy the game description. There is no creative.
2. Second, you are just creating a new goblin cave, called it with different name, and lable it as a new plannet. Did we have the same problem with certain cave in DOD, which required lv 160 or less?
3. Can we just take that cave and called it 5th planet? It save you a lot of work, isn't it? This brings us right back to my first point.

1. By deriving inspiration from what the game IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT!, you're simply saying it's un-imaginative?
Everything about the planets design and content is derived from what little knowledge about it has ever been provided. You can just omit something that was planned for to have "creativity". B)

2. I said it would be in a similar style, not exactly as goblin caves.
By this i was hoping your brain cells [all 2 of them] would have collaberated to picture the map is simply in a cave.. with a roof above, wall, tunnels and such. You really think I'm going to just go stick a GMG in a new planets cave? get real. ;)

3. You can talk yourself in circles all you want CP, but i see how your mind is too fragile to comprehend anything I've posted. Alot of people are responding positively because they can picture what i'm talking about. You;re too used to your own interpretation of what the ROSE world is, to imagine it expanded to a new zone. :)

in other words, like i said before, stop waiting your's, and what's far more valuable, my time.
hopefully that sums up what you wanted to know? If not try asking direct questions, but I'm not interested in how you feel it will fail, I want to know how you think it should,could work.

Edited by Feuer, 20 July 2011 - 10:00 AM.

#118 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:59 AM

If you have questions to ask him directly then why not PM him, I'm sure he would be happy to answer them. All the negativity in this thread is getting out of hand and a lot of the posts are way of topic. The point of the thread is to give suggestions/ feedback on what he is working on. Your questions are something that should be asked via PM.

I'm not Naughty! I'm a good angel B) <3

All my posts are legitimate, and everyone has the right to know especially when it is relating to the NaROSE's future.

#119 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:05 AM

All my posts are legitimate, and everyone has the right to know especially when it is relating to the NaROSE's future.

Your acting as if his work has already been accepted. Your thinking about this way too hard. Feuer is simply spending some of his time to create some stuff. He will put it too the development team, and if they want to use it then great. Its good for us to see what can be done with the game in such a short period and see the quality of his work. If they don't accept it then that's there loss but I'm sure Feuer would of had fun in the mean time.

#120 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:05 AM

Champ, take a chill pill.

We are all equally concerned about NARose's Future(at least most). But, atleast give the man a chance to get started and working.

We'd all like to know his ideas and thoughts but let him physically(well virtually) get into being. Probably will see progress reports and updates through the time-line. You're asking him to tell you everything right here and now. Possible but not likely he has everything done and set in his plans. Like you said, a first draft could be re-editted.

Let him get some feasible work done, then begin to critique. Right now you're critiquing on if's before they happen.

One step at a time.

#121 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:20 AM

First, you have not reply to the last half of my post. Second, you still have not provide any solution to the copy right issue. I am going to answer to what I have here.

1. By deriving inspiration from what the game IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT!, you're simply saying it's un-imaginative?
Everything about the planets design and content is derived from what little knowledge about it has ever been provided. You can just omit something that was planned for to have "creativity". B)

you said "My work is not crap, i refuse to post anything I do not professionally believe is to par." I simply explain it to you why it is crap. You are simply copy the content. I can write a 20 page paper in one hour if I copy everything from others, but does it count?

2. I said it would be in a similar style, not exactly as goblin caves.
By this i was hoping your brain cells [all 2 of them] would have collaberated to picture the map is simply in a cave.. with a roof above, wall, tunnels and such. You really think I'm going to just go stick a GMG in a new planets cave? get real. ;)

First, your insult is incorrect. Each person has 2 sides of the brain. You can say that each person has 2 brain because people can live normally with just 1 side of the brain. Each side of the brain has billion of cells in it. Second, Cave of Ulverick isn't exactly like goblin caves. It has different monster and layout, but it is still a cheap copy of Goblin Cave.

3. You can talk yourself in circles all you want CP, but i see how your mind is too fragile to comprehend anything I've posted. Alot of people are responding positively because they can picture what i'm talking about. You;re too used to your own interpretation of what the ROSE world is, to imagine it expanded to a new zone. :)

You said i talk in circles, but you haven't directly solve or answer to any issues which i raise. So who is talk in circle? who is avoiding the issue?

#122 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:25 AM

First, you have not reply to the last half of my post. Second, you still have not provide any solution to the copy right issue. I am going to answer to what I have here.
Already stated you cannot get sued for using a games content FOR that game and giving it TO that game. They own it, they can use it. stop being retarded.

you said "My work is not crap, i refuse to post anything I do not professionally believe is to par." I simply explain it to you why it is crap. You are simply copy the content. I can write a 20 page paper in one hour if I copy everything from others, but does it count?
The next planet is the series is Karkia. A wasteland surface planet. The Karkians cannot breath the natural occuring air in Arua's galaxy, thus they breathe a substance called "Karkian Darkness". Also means they live underground in a dungeon style metropolis, most likely pale skinned and fair haired with wideset irises to assist seeing in the dark environment. They might also have looked to the source of mana to provide light, making many new concepts possible including crystal lamps, structures and items for players to obtain. This is all taken from the original information* provided on the 5th planet.

Information, not content

#123 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:26 AM

Oh an FYI on copyright issue.

I asked Genesis before how they could have the Lucky Spin costumes and such in game without copyright issue.

His response was "They're not exact copies, slightly modified, so they are allowed."

If they can do that with all their new costumes, I'm sure Feuer can do a little better than that. If not, I'll help him. I got tons of Graphic Artists friends who could design new unique concepts who daily do this for a hobby.(including myself).

#124 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:27 AM

Your acting as if his work has already been accepted. Your thinking about this way too hard. Feuer is simply spending some of his time to create some stuff. He will put it too the development team, and if they want to use it then great. Its good for us to see what can be done with the game in such a short period and see the quality of his work. If they don't accept it then that's there loss but I'm sure Feuer would of had fun in the mean time.

The main issue is, "his project will not be accepted." I highly doubt it will. If that is the case, where he will dump his project is an issue. Although it is not suggested by me, some people said the Private server will get the content, and that is a problem. Of course, we can ignore it, but it does not make the problem any less troublesome because it can actually cause NaROSE to be in trouble.

#125 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:33 AM

The main issue is, "his project will not be accepted." I highly doubt it will. If that is the case, where he will dump his project is an issue. Although it is not suggested by me, some people said the Private server will get the content, and that is a problem. Of course, we can ignore it, but it does not make the problem any less troublesome because it can actually cause NaROSE to be in trouble.

Are you living under a rock? NARose is in trouble and has been for sometime now. We are not getting any content updates and when we are there so small I wouldn't of bothered. Its nice that someone from the community just like Rescudo is trying to help out in some way to get this game alive. You are assuming so much. If they accept some of his work then GREAT! If not then again.. its their loss. You need to stop assuming that at first sign of rejection he will go to a private server and give them his work. If he does then you can say I told you so but until then please stop with all this assuming. B)

Edited by Lybis, 20 July 2011 - 10:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users