irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:01 AM

Hi All,

Is that legal to purchase zully from mmoeo website? In case they are normal player who play in game to earn zully for sale.

If this is not legal... Player always sell IM item for zully, how to know if their zully are clean/safe? If they bought zully from those website then are we face any problem trade IM for their zully.

Thanks.

#2 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:14 AM

nopeee, not worth the risk of being banned. don't do it xD

#3 Cloudius

Cloudius

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:44 AM

Hi All,

Is that legal to purchase zully from mmoeo website? In case they are normal player who play in game to earn zully for sale.

If this is not legal... Player always sell IM item for zully, how to know if their zully are clean/safe? If they bought zully from those website then are we face any problem trade IM for their zully.

Thanks.

Buying zulie has always been and will never be legal. I suggest you work and earn for your zulie rather than buy from those "scoundrels".

#4 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:53 AM

Buying zulie has always been and will never be legal. I suggest you work and earn for your zulie rather than buy from those "scoundrels".

hmm.. ok. i saw many trade IM for zully.. so i worried traded IM with an illegal zully and get banned. btw dont wanna think so much, just a game for fun.

#5 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:12 AM

Selling IM for zulies is legal, buying zulies is illegal. I don't see a single difference, but that's how it is.

#6 Cloudius

Cloudius

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:15 AM

Selling IM for zulies is legal, buying zulies is illegal. I don't see a single difference, but that's how it is.

From what I've read from the support even IM for zulies is illegal and it's in bold-faced. (source:https://support.warp...emsgifting.aspx)

#7 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:56 AM

That was when you couldn't trade IM stuff and there was a risk of being scammed.

Now lots of IM stuff are tradable.

#8 hazeeee

hazeeee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSome where out there

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:21 AM

its legal .. IF you were not caught.

#9 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:19 AM

but it doesn't make it legal if you were not caught :thumb:

#10 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:08 AM

It's not legal, and I've heard zuly sellers are scammers who want to steal your credit card number. Better buy IM items and sell them.

#11 KingArthur

KingArthur

Amateur Blogger

• ROSE Moderators
  • 371 posts
  • LocationAncient player (15)

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:23 PM

Please dont give wrong info to new players.

Buying Zuly is NEVER legal. No mater if you get caught or not-

#12 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:25 PM

Thanks all for the reply. I will buy some hot IM item to vend. Then I can get some zully that I want, btw zully are not so important for cash player. XD

#13 Lynchd

Lynchd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:37 PM

Please dont give wrong info to new players.

Buying Zuly is NEVER legal. No mater if you get caught or not-

Mr evil!, u edited my post and now im gunna eat u :thumb:
Posted Image

#14 Quid

Quid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:38 PM

Gifting of Item Mall Items for the sole purpose of trading items or obtaining In-game Zulie is prohibitted and may result in a permanent suspension.

https://support.warp...emsgifting.aspx

#15 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:20 PM

Gifting of Item Mall Items for the sole purpose of trading items or obtaining In-game Zulie is prohibitted and may result in a permanent suspension.

https://support.warp...emsgifting.aspx

Huh? But I thought that everyone was doing that! Am I misreading or does it really mean one can't buy an IM item with the intention of selling it in his shop right away? Why allow players to trade them in such a case? It's like saying "you are only allowed to sell IM items once you've used them and don't need them anymore".

#16 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:42 PM

Huh? But I thought that everyone was doing that! Am I misreading or does it really mean one can't buy an IM item with the intention of selling it in his shop right away? Why allow players to trade them in such a case? It's like saying "you are only allowed to sell IM items once you've used them and don't need them anymore".

+1 for this...

#17 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:15 AM

I believe this rule was put forth to discourage scammers

There was a post; posted by a CM however that it's ok to "gift" and item to someone, and then have them "gift" you zullie thereafter :Emo_12:

^Although I could have dreamt that - and yes; I have dreamt about reading some weird things on these forums before :) ;) - But' I'm pretty sure that actually happened B)

Anyway- Buying zullie from a zullie seller = a bannable offence; If you know someone that has bought zullie before, and hasn't been banned yet; they likely eventually will be.

From what I understand:
All transactions from zullie trades are logged and recorded- all zullie has an ID number, - Therefore, once a zullie sellers account is banned, they look into the logs of this account - and ban anyone and everyone that had recieved a large amount of zullie from zullie seller -

But seriously, with Item mall at 50m per 100 points; Why risk being banned when you can sell IM in game for nearly the same amount you'd get from a zullie seller?

K no, I was mistaking - at 50m per 100; for 1k (10$, not including the bonus) points (10$) you get 500m,
On the zullie sellers site, you get 1b for $11.15 - You also risk them stealing your credit card information; Not actually getting the zullie, and also getting banned....

Is it worth it?

It IS possible to sell IM for 100m per 100 points, actually giving you MORE zullie from buying IM; I can't tell you how you can sell it at 100m per 100 points, but I can tell you; this is a very possible task; as I have done it myself. (I think a few people have done it too just didn't calculate how much they made off that sale)

Edited by CaNehDa, 19 July 2011 - 12:29 AM.

#18 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:17 AM

Gifting an item is completely different than buying an item and selling it in a shop.
It's an entirely different process that is much easier to scam with.
It involves sending a gift to another player in return for the promise of getting payment later.
Sometimes that payment doesn't come at all.

Or it can happen the other way around where you give someone a whole bunch of zuly and they promise to buy you an IM gift in return then you never see them again.

#19 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:54 AM

I believe this rule was put forth to discourage scammers

There was a post; posted by a CM however that it's ok to "gift" and item to someone, and then have them "gift" you zullie thereafter :Emo_12:

^Although I could have dreamt that - and yes; I have dreamt about reading some weird things on these forums before :) ;) - But' I'm pretty sure that actually happened B)

Anyway- Buying zullie from a zullie seller = a bannable offence; If you know someone that has bought zullie before, and hasn't been banned yet; they likely eventually will be.

From what I understand:
All transactions from zullie trades are logged and recorded- all zullie has an ID number, - Therefore, once a zullie sellers account is banned, they look into the logs of this account - and ban anyone and everyone that had recieved a large amount of zullie from zullie seller -

But seriously, with Item mall at 50m per 100 points; Why risk being banned when you can sell IM in game for nearly the same amount you'd get from a zullie seller?

K no, I was mistaking - at 50m per 100; for 1k (10$, not including the bonus) points (10$) you get 500m,
On the zullie sellers site, you get 1b for $11.15 - You also risk them stealing your credit card information; Not actually getting the zullie, and also getting banned....

Is it worth it?

It IS possible to sell IM for 100m per 100 points, actually giving you MORE zullie from buying IM; I can't tell you how you can sell it at 100m per 100 points, but I can tell you; this is a very possible task; as I have done it myself. (I think a few people have done it too just didn't calculate how much they made off that sale)

That's my worry... For example.. A(zully seller) B(IM buyer) C(IM seller).... A give big amount zully transfered to B. B trade big amount of zully to C with IM... C just so know nothing... One day wake up and banned.. :Emo_12: Because they related to each other...

#20 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:04 PM

That's my worry... For example.. A(zully seller) B(IM buyer) C(IM seller).... A give big amount zully transfered to B. B trade big amount of zully to C with IM... C just so know nothing... One day wake up and banned.. B) Because they related to each other...

Cases like these are very very very very very rare (not saying it doesn't happen) but the innocent that do get caught in this, normally are found to be innocent and have no consequences (although the illegal zullie MAY be removed from the account; But I do not think this is normally the case)

Can it happen? Yes - Does it happen often? No.

The support team with this game are fairly intelligent people, understanding, and they do care for their players; They don't want to ban the innocent, or disrupt the innocents game play that was caused by some arse hole that illegally obtained zullie

(although I am just going on what' I've heard/seen, but I feel quite confident in my response to your question)

In the end, you should feel quite safe selling IM for zullie - I myself have received millions upon billions of zullie from selling Item mall; and I have never been banned for having illegal zullies on my account.

Edited by CaNehDa, 19 July 2011 - 01:10 PM.

#21 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:36 PM

Gifting an item is completely different than buying an item and selling it in a shop.
It's an entirely different process that is much easier to scam with.
It involves sending a gift to another player in return for the promise of getting payment later.
Sometimes that payment doesn't come at all.

Or it can happen the other way around where you give someone a whole bunch of zuly and they promise to buy you an IM gift in return then you never see them again.

I see. I think it should be stated in better terms in that case. I don't see any difference between selling IM items in my shop or trading an IM item for zulies with a friend as a gift. The rule makes it look like both are two different cases while they're not.

#22 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:05 AM

I see. I think it should be stated in better terms in that case. I don't see any difference between selling IM items in my shop or trading an IM item for zulies with a friend as a gift. The rule makes it look like both are two different cases while they're not.

It's the mechanism that is different.

In a shop, the server takes care of the transaction. The item goes one way and the zuly goes the other way. No (easy) way to scam anybody.

with gifting, the transaction is a one-way process so it's easy to promise to pay later then get an item for nothing.

I'm pretty sure there is no direct rule prohibiting this.
It's not recommended but really it's more a case of being extremely careful and only using the gifting system with people you know and trust very well.
If you want to do this with friends then nobody is going to stop you.

#23 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:08 PM

In a shop, the server takes care of the transaction. The item goes one way and the zuly goes the other way. No (easy) way to scam anybody.

with gifting, the transaction is a one-way process so it's easy to promise to pay later then get an item for nothing.

It's not recommended but really it's more a case of being extremely careful and only using the gifting system with people you know and trust very well.

You cannot gift none-tradeable items anymore B) (pretty sure)

#24 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:33 PM

Oh, there is actually a gifting system? Haha, the rule would make way more sense in that case. :waddle:

#25 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:11 AM

Oh, there is actually a gifting system? Haha, the rule would make way more sense in that case. :P

Umm that would be a yes. lol

Didn't realize you weren't aware of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users